A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tired of TransTech bashing - TransTech MT

Posted: Apr 20, 2011

Just once, it would be nice to see some positive feedback regarding TransTech.  I see all of the bashing on this board and rarely ever see any positive words.  TransTech is a good company;  I've been with them for 5+ years now and I LOVE THEM.  They are very helpful, always willing to accomodate time off requests, my pay check is always on time and correct to the penny, and they also have pretty good benefits.  If you run out of work, they are quick to give you a secondary account, and even a tertiary account if needed.  Their managers/leads are always quick to call offering assistance when you have a problem wtih an account or platform, and their QA staff is superb.  Of course, they aren't perfect, but show me a company that is...there is no perfect job.  So, to all of you TT MTs, show your loyalty to the company and lets see how many MTs we can have post POSITIVE comments on this board.  Have something nice to say?  I would love to hear it!  :-)

I've worked there for 3 years and... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
they have been the best company I have worked for. Sure, they are not perfect, but like you said no company is perfect. They have bent been nothing but great to me when I needed to take time off for medical reasons. They are very understanding and flexible. I would never leave TT because I know there is no better company than them. Of course I wish I made more doing VR, but the pay for VR is low no matter where you are.

I'm in for praising TT - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Yup, good company. I, too, have been with them 3+ years and have never had a problem. I also have had some health problems, as has my mom for which I needed time off. I've NEVER (for emphasis not yelling) been made to feel as though it was a problem and have always been given much encouragement and support from TT during those rough times, no matter whom I dealt with.

Yeah, I'd like to see a little more for VR too, but in looking lately, I see they pay more than many others in this business, so there it is... They have to remain competitive.

Good company, good people, decent benefits. In the MT world of today, that's saying a whole lot.

TransTech Rocks! - mc

[ In Reply To ..]
I havent' been with TransTech long, but I have worked in the industry for over 20 years and they are FANTASTIC! I love the accounts I have! The IT staff is excellent. The pay is always on time, if not a little early and the people are the best I have worked with ever. The communication is always professional, they are quick to help, and the QA team is extremely supportive and helpful. The line count is easy to make (made right away) and never did VR before but the platform is very user friendly and VR pay is comparable to others.

I love the QA people at TT.. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very helpful and never send me rude e-mails if I did something wrong. I have always had a position experience with QA, and for that matter, everyone else at TT. They are actually human beings who understand that you have a life and life problems and always give you time off or allow you to flex when you need it. Great people at TT.
I often stated that I would have been there forever - no longer TTr
[ In Reply To ..]
if the work was there but got tired of NJA every day. The only other thing that I was upset about was that I had a lot of trouble with the VR programs.

Other than that, they are a good company and I had planned to retire from there. I am still upset that things couldn't work out.

I never really had to deal with QA that much but when I did, there was one really great gal and one good gal. Those were the only two I had any association with during my years there.

TTer must be an MT who does not type and has time and want to promote. - ATT

[ In Reply To ..]
Not all glory here either. You have people out of work and accounts being lost and you have Nuance. I don't know what accounts you are on but since you have been there 5 years, maybe you get the work before everyone else or you are a lead who does not have to type and get paid to praise on this site. Everything you have said is not all true. Or you are just a positive perso who has a positive life.

They lost accounts? Wow! Things have changed - no longer TTr

[ In Reply To ..]
When I was there, they weren't losing accounts, they gained. So sad to hear about lost accounts. TT was always proud of their record and having good MTs who cared about the quality. I noticed a difference when they went to VR, didn't seem to care about quality that much, but as I said earlier, I'd still be there if I wasn't getting NJA every day and having to flex constantly. I didn't have a schedule anymore. It was fight tooth-and-nail for jobs. The stress just got to me and I value my health so was forced to leave.

Happy TT'er - TransTech MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, when something good is said, you are acused of being a suit. I am not a suit/lead/management, just an MT who gets up everyday, puts in a full day's work and logs out. I seriously doubt TT would pay someone to come on this site and praise them..lol..seriously? You are right, I am a positive person, but that does not make me a liar. It saddens me to read the posts on this site and I simply wanted to hear some good things about the company I work for. If you aren't finding happiness at TT, then maybe you should move on to another job. This post was simply to give the MTs who like TT and like their job a chance to speak up for their company. Nothing in my original post was a lie based on my personal experience. And NO, I don't get work before everyone else, I get 3 jobs at a time based on TAT, I assume just like everyone else. I stand by what I said...I am proud to be a TT employee, I love my job and I love my accounts. :) Think positive, be happy!

'Scuse me but I did not accuse you of being a suit and - no longer TTr

[ In Reply To ..]
I did post positive things and in my earlier post said if it wasn't for NJA every day, I'd still be there. Why does it seem like you think my post was bashing TT?
Was responding to ATT, not you. - TransTech MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry for the misunderstanding...was repsonding to the person right above your post. :)

Opps! I apologize. Your post looked like it was under mine at first. - no longer TTr

[ In Reply To ..]
Now I see it wasn't so I'm sorry.

Transtech - toxictypist

[ In Reply To ..]
Transtech is staffed by people who treat the MT well. I no longer work for Transtech because of lack of work not the way they treated me.
When you talk about quality going downhill, maybe it has something to do with an MT's pay being cut in half by being forced to do VR. Some of those dictators were so bad they needed to be retyped......for 4.5/line? That is ridiculous.
For all the positive people out there, I am happy for you. I do not hate the company, I just need to make a living and could no longer do it there. I am not accusing you of being management, just more fortunate than I.
Oh, QA, one very good QA editor. The other, well, there were times that she was rude, and wrong.
I also wish that I could have retired from there, but need work to do that.

I found most things about this company to be great, but the lack of - work caused me to quit also

[ In Reply To ..]
1500 line quota isn't that hard to reach. It also isn't that much money when you're supporting a family.

Transtech - Toxictypist

[ In Reply To ..]
1500 lines shouldn't be hard to get, but it is when there is no work. You can flex all day and still not get it, what you end up with is peanuts.

Similar Messages:

Tired Of Stress, Tired Of Crying, I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! Nm
May 19, 2010

nm ...

Bashing MQ
Mar 23, 2010

Just wondering how many of you use MQ equipment while doing this.  ...

Company Bashing
May 13, 2010

Having been on a break and out of the loop for a few weeks, I went back to read some of the posts I had missed.  I was shocked and appalled by the comments I read regarding TTS.  I am a former (retired) TTS employee.  I have worked for a number of companies during my career, some of them mentioned in the posts, and TTS is by far (in my opinion) the best.  During my years at TTS, I was always treated with courtesy and respect.  TTS is the only company that treated me like ...

Why All The Coding Bashing?
Jul 12, 2013

I am kind of upset to see all the coding route bashing going on, even on the main board.  I don't think deciding to change career path from MT into ANYTHING else is a bad decision.  Of course, we who are leaving MT and going into coding are not taking this decision lightly.  We do not think that coding is a PERFECT fix for our situations.  I myself am very apprehensive about how difficult the program will be and of course I have my worries about getting my foot in the do ...

Bashing Of SS And Yet They Pay Early!! No One Posts That! Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Why The VR Bashing? VR's Not The Problem. MTSOs Are.
Mar 05, 2013

If our production was supposed to "double" with VR, they could've easily just "doubled" our quota. This would've reduced our pay with the reduction/elimination of incentive pay, but at least we would've been able to preserve our cpl rate. VR isn't the problem, any more than expanders, shortcuts, macros, and even computers (versus typewriters and stenopads) were the problem. All of these things have boosted our productivity over the years, making individual MTs more productiv ...

With All The KS Bashing Here Any Time Anyone Mentions Them, I Wouldn't Be Surprised
Oct 04, 2011

This is how it went for Webmedx a few months before they sold to Nuance.  I sure hope not, because I love my job and do not want to go back to working for Medquist. ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

Re: TransTech ApplicationOn My TransTech Application Should I Fill In Favorite Work Types & Fav
Jan 11, 2011

On my Trans Tech application should I fill in favorite work types and favorite specialities or leave blank or put any? ...

So Tired
Dec 09, 2009

I have sent tons of resumes, NOT ONE reply, NOT ONE call...I have 14 years of experience and I need a job ASAP.  Used to be easy to find a job in this field.  I am so tired and disheartened by these companies who place ads, but do not take the time to even respond via auto reply or ANYTHING.... ...

Same Tired Old Job Ads
Jul 14, 2010

I wonder if we'll ever again see a job posting that looks attractive and isn't posted by one of the big mouthed bass that has taken over the industry. ...

Another One....i'm Tired
Nov 16, 2010

If it appeared degenerative or (sounds like synovenectin) she would like a mini open ...

NJA : I'm So *%^&* Tired Of Having To Sit In This
Mar 14, 2011

Cleaning up elephant-poo would be more exciting and rewarding than this. Likely far more lucrative, too. ...

Too Tired To Think
Aug 24, 2011

Pt has a thumb laceration with nerve repair.  Doc dictates:  His Tinel's sign is past the DIP now. I've never heard mention about the Tinel's sign being past the DIP.  Is this correct?  THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!! ...

Tired Of It Yet?
Oct 07, 2011

Almost everything I read on this board expresses a common thread of disgust with the Q.  If you really hate that the work is going to India, if you really hate that MedQuist is a greedy heartless monster, and if you really despise what is happening to our medical records because of this company, why keep helping it out by staying and helping them make more money by paying slave wages?  I see these words and phrases:  unethical, greedy, corrupt, lower and lower wages, wor ...

Are We Tired Enough Of ISR?
Jun 26, 2012

Are you as tired as I am of making dumb little corrections in the ISR system? This morning, I am spending all my time “uncapitalizing” regular words in the middle of sentences. Where does it come up with the underline in the middle of laboratory values (1._4). It adds a colon after dates and this morning the abbreviation, MD, is after some of the headings. There are no paragraphs. I delete numbers in a list because they are never right and it is easier than going back and changing the ...

So Very, Very Tired Of This
Apr 08, 2013

I do not like working this late.  But, this is generally when the work is available and I understand that it is my best chance of getting work.  Not very many people on my account on a Monday night.  I see 23 reports, op notes, that are easy lines, require an insert, and right when I am about to begin to be able to download them, all of them are gone.  This happens all the freakin time.  Somebody had to pull and assign them for them to disappear in a chunk like that.&nbs ...

I'm So Tired Of Seeing Ads Looking For Help -
Apr 14, 2014

at the following places - TTS, SoftScript, Nuance, FutureNet, StenTel, Keystrokes, TransTech...and so forth and so on.  These companies need to sit back and ask themselves - hmmmmm why can't we keep MTs employed, why doesn't anyone want to work for us, why do we always have ads posted on the job boards....... ...

Tired Of This
Aug 16, 2014

I've been feeling the desire to hang up transcription for good..tired of the nitpicking..the no raise in pay..the feeling of being anonymous..etc...put application in at the hospital.  Yes, I have loved being at home for a really long time now but getting to where I just hate this. Is there life after transcription?  Suggestions appreciated! ...

So Tired Of It All
May 05, 2015

I'm so tired of doctors putting in the wrong patient name, sounding like they're talking through a garden hose, and mumbling. ...

Testing And Tired :(
Nov 29, 2009

It is getting very hard to even find the energy to test anymore. I have tested till I am blue in the face and dont understand why it is so hard to get a job in this profession. I graduated top of my class with a 3.98 and you would think I would have had a job by now. I did not think it would be this hard to land a good job but wow this really is a hard profession to get started in. I seem to do well on the test and dictations but they always send me emails telling me they have already filled th ...

TIRED OF NO RAISES, VERY LITTLE PAY
Nov 30, 2009

Visit:  http://www.opeiu.org/ContactUs/tabid/100/Default.aspx We deserve to be protected:  "Your right to form a union is protected by long-standing U.S. labor laws. While most employers use all kinds of excuses why unions aren’t needed and put up challenges to block organizing efforts, workers succeed every day in building powerful employee organizations. OPEIU can provide you and your co-workers with the tools and support needed to organize a union where you work. You can ...

I Am So Tired Of The Trash!!
Dec 09, 2009

One of my backup accounts is nothing but garbage.  Almost completely ESL.  They can BARELY speak English as it is, but they also choose to whisper and talk as if they have a mouth full of marbles.  I have the volume completely turned up and I can still barely hear them.  My reports are going through today looking like they've been shredded with a machine gun with all the QA markers. I just don't have the energy or patience today to try and figure out what the h3ll ...

Tired Of Testing
Dec 16, 2009

Does anybody know of MTSOs that don't require transcription testing?  I'm so tired of spending time testing only to be offered very low cpl in my opinion.  I've been an MT for 20+ years and am trying to find a part-time job.  However, all this testing is really starting to wear me down.  Aren't there any MTSOs out there that just call references anymore?  I'm an IC and have lots of references and regularly do fill-in ...

Where Are You Sick And Tired? Doing Okay?
Apr 02, 2010

You doing okay?    ...

Tired And Discouraged
Jun 24, 2010

I was recently laid off as the account I was working on went to India.  I desperately need to be working as I have 2 kids to support.  I was offered a job at 0.03 a line editing.  I am debating whether I should accept this as it falls under the heading of  a job is better than no job and waitiing in the employment office really sucks and unemployment only pays $300 a week and this has to be more than that, right?  So my question is, do I take thiis and if so what kind of ...

This Job Makes Me So Tired
Apr 13, 2011

It doesn't matter that I get enough sleep. MT makes me tired, sitting at the computer for hours on end. Anyone experience this? ...

Tired Transcribing
Dec 12, 2011

Have been transcribing for about 6 years now and am growing weary with it, but at 59 years old don't feel I want to change jobs.  I work a split shift which I am not liking very much.  Just tired and wanting a little advice on what you guys do to boost yourself back up again :)  Thanks ...

Tired And Frustrated
Jan 20, 2012

I am working on a H&P, specifically the history of present illness and am just stumped on this sentence... Bowel urinary contains 10 (sl- nights n e) (sl- teading or tidding) tendencies, exercise (sl- toilets) unlimited. Does any of this make sense? Or can you make sense out of it? Would be greatly appreciated! ...

You Know Your Brain Is Tired When ...
Jun 08, 2012

Doing a followup report on a patient who had extensive abdominal surgery including a low anterior resection.  My brain heard "lawn chair resection" and, honest to Pete, I Googled that before I went and listened to it again.   All righty then.  ...