A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bashing MQ - radityper

Posted: Mar 23, 2010

Just wondering how many of you use MQ equipment while doing this. 

Oooo... I am very careful. I only bash the Q on my own equipment - WHY

[ In Reply To ..]
???

I use both - LucyK

[ In Reply To ..]
I use both my own and MQ equipment. I just don't care. I figure there isn't much more that they can do to me at this point, except fire me, which would be wonderful because then I can file for unemployment while I finish schooling.

Equipment - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Well it is their tower, but have had to buy my own keyboard, my own monitor (twice) and now pay for my own DSL which they paid for in the beginning.

Q police - on trial

[ In Reply To ..]
I swear, under oath, that the only time I use the MQ owned computer is to work. I do not use it to e-mail, shop, surf the web, go to naughty sites, or to post on chat boards.

Am I free to go?

Equipment - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh and an 80 dollar memory stick for my outdated tower to try and speed it up. Wonder if it even pays to work some days.

Oh! Thanks for reminding me! I put a memory - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
stick in the cpu several years ago. I'm taking that OUT if (when) I ever have to return this POS computer.

Similar Messages:

Company Bashing
May 13, 2010

Having been on a break and out of the loop for a few weeks, I went back to read some of the posts I had missed.  I was shocked and appalled by the comments I read regarding TTS.  I am a former (retired) TTS employee.  I have worked for a number of companies during my career, some of them mentioned in the posts, and TTS is by far (in my opinion) the best.  During my years at TTS, I was always treated with courtesy and respect.  TTS is the only company that treated me like ...

Why All The Coding Bashing?
Jul 12, 2013

I am kind of upset to see all the coding route bashing going on, even on the main board.  I don't think deciding to change career path from MT into ANYTHING else is a bad decision.  Of course, we who are leaving MT and going into coding are not taking this decision lightly.  We do not think that coding is a PERFECT fix for our situations.  I myself am very apprehensive about how difficult the program will be and of course I have my worries about getting my foot in the do ...

Bashing Of SS And Yet They Pay Early!! No One Posts That! Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Tired Of TransTech Bashing
Apr 20, 2011

Just once, it would be nice to see some positive feedback regarding TransTech.  I see all of the bashing on this board and rarely ever see any positive words.  TransTech is a good company;  I've been with them for 5+ years now and I LOVE THEM.  They are very helpful, always willing to accomodate time off requests, my pay check is always on time and correct to the penny, and they also have pretty good benefits.  If you run out of work, they are quick to give you a se ...

Why The VR Bashing? VR's Not The Problem. MTSOs Are.
Mar 05, 2013

If our production was supposed to "double" with VR, they could've easily just "doubled" our quota. This would've reduced our pay with the reduction/elimination of incentive pay, but at least we would've been able to preserve our cpl rate. VR isn't the problem, any more than expanders, shortcuts, macros, and even computers (versus typewriters and stenopads) were the problem. All of these things have boosted our productivity over the years, making individual MTs more productiv ...

With All The KS Bashing Here Any Time Anyone Mentions Them, I Wouldn't Be Surprised
Oct 04, 2011

This is how it went for Webmedx a few months before they sold to Nuance.  I sure hope not, because I love my job and do not want to go back to working for Medquist. ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

Whoa Whoa Whoa, Enough With The RadMT Bashing Already
Jul 12, 2011

75 cents to a dollar may be good for BEGINNING RadMTs, but it is hardly fair for a RadMT who has been doing it for 10 years or more!  When they offer an acute care MT 5 or 6 cents a line, people lose their minds!  Actually, I have seen mobs lose their minds when offered 7 or 8 cents!  So why should we settle?  $1.20 is hardly fair when you have been making more than $1.50!  Literally, some of us lost thousands of dollars a year!  Personally I started out makin ...