A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

another one....i'm tired - th

Posted: Nov 16, 2010

If it appeared degenerative or (sounds like synovenectin) she would like a mini open

synovectomy? - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
synovectomy?

Similar Messages:

Tired Of Stress, Tired Of Crying, I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! Nm
May 19, 2010

nm ...

So Tired
Dec 09, 2009

I have sent tons of resumes, NOT ONE reply, NOT ONE call...I have 14 years of experience and I need a job ASAP.  Used to be easy to find a job in this field.  I am so tired and disheartened by these companies who place ads, but do not take the time to even respond via auto reply or ANYTHING.... ...

Same Tired Old Job Ads
Jul 14, 2010

I wonder if we'll ever again see a job posting that looks attractive and isn't posted by one of the big mouthed bass that has taken over the industry. ...

NJA : I'm So *%^&* Tired Of Having To Sit In This
Mar 14, 2011

Cleaning up elephant-poo would be more exciting and rewarding than this. Likely far more lucrative, too. ...

Too Tired To Think
Aug 24, 2011

Pt has a thumb laceration with nerve repair.  Doc dictates:  His Tinel's sign is past the DIP now. I've never heard mention about the Tinel's sign being past the DIP.  Is this correct?  THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!! ...

Tired Of It Yet?
Oct 07, 2011

Almost everything I read on this board expresses a common thread of disgust with the Q.  If you really hate that the work is going to India, if you really hate that MedQuist is a greedy heartless monster, and if you really despise what is happening to our medical records because of this company, why keep helping it out by staying and helping them make more money by paying slave wages?  I see these words and phrases:  unethical, greedy, corrupt, lower and lower wages, wor ...

Are We Tired Enough Of ISR?
Jun 26, 2012

Are you as tired as I am of making dumb little corrections in the ISR system? This morning, I am spending all my time “uncapitalizing” regular words in the middle of sentences. Where does it come up with the underline in the middle of laboratory values (1._4). It adds a colon after dates and this morning the abbreviation, MD, is after some of the headings. There are no paragraphs. I delete numbers in a list because they are never right and it is easier than going back and changing the ...

So Very, Very Tired Of This
Apr 08, 2013

I do not like working this late.  But, this is generally when the work is available and I understand that it is my best chance of getting work.  Not very many people on my account on a Monday night.  I see 23 reports, op notes, that are easy lines, require an insert, and right when I am about to begin to be able to download them, all of them are gone.  This happens all the freakin time.  Somebody had to pull and assign them for them to disappear in a chunk like that.&nbs ...

I'm So Tired Of Seeing Ads Looking For Help -
Apr 14, 2014

at the following places - TTS, SoftScript, Nuance, FutureNet, StenTel, Keystrokes, TransTech...and so forth and so on.  These companies need to sit back and ask themselves - hmmmmm why can't we keep MTs employed, why doesn't anyone want to work for us, why do we always have ads posted on the job boards....... ...

Tired Of This
Aug 16, 2014

I've been feeling the desire to hang up transcription for good..tired of the nitpicking..the no raise in pay..the feeling of being anonymous..etc...put application in at the hospital.  Yes, I have loved being at home for a really long time now but getting to where I just hate this. Is there life after transcription?  Suggestions appreciated! ...

So Tired Of It All
May 05, 2015

I'm so tired of doctors putting in the wrong patient name, sounding like they're talking through a garden hose, and mumbling. ...

Testing And Tired :(
Nov 29, 2009

It is getting very hard to even find the energy to test anymore. I have tested till I am blue in the face and dont understand why it is so hard to get a job in this profession. I graduated top of my class with a 3.98 and you would think I would have had a job by now. I did not think it would be this hard to land a good job but wow this really is a hard profession to get started in. I seem to do well on the test and dictations but they always send me emails telling me they have already filled th ...

TIRED OF NO RAISES, VERY LITTLE PAY
Nov 30, 2009

Visit:  http://www.opeiu.org/ContactUs/tabid/100/Default.aspx We deserve to be protected:  "Your right to form a union is protected by long-standing U.S. labor laws. While most employers use all kinds of excuses why unions aren’t needed and put up challenges to block organizing efforts, workers succeed every day in building powerful employee organizations. OPEIU can provide you and your co-workers with the tools and support needed to organize a union where you work. You can ...

I Am So Tired Of The Trash!!
Dec 09, 2009

One of my backup accounts is nothing but garbage.  Almost completely ESL.  They can BARELY speak English as it is, but they also choose to whisper and talk as if they have a mouth full of marbles.  I have the volume completely turned up and I can still barely hear them.  My reports are going through today looking like they've been shredded with a machine gun with all the QA markers. I just don't have the energy or patience today to try and figure out what the h3ll ...

Tired Of Testing
Dec 16, 2009

Does anybody know of MTSOs that don't require transcription testing?  I'm so tired of spending time testing only to be offered very low cpl in my opinion.  I've been an MT for 20+ years and am trying to find a part-time job.  However, all this testing is really starting to wear me down.  Aren't there any MTSOs out there that just call references anymore?  I'm an IC and have lots of references and regularly do fill-in ...

Where Are You Sick And Tired? Doing Okay?
Apr 02, 2010

You doing okay?    ...

Tired And Discouraged
Jun 24, 2010

I was recently laid off as the account I was working on went to India.  I desperately need to be working as I have 2 kids to support.  I was offered a job at 0.03 a line editing.  I am debating whether I should accept this as it falls under the heading of  a job is better than no job and waitiing in the employment office really sucks and unemployment only pays $300 a week and this has to be more than that, right?  So my question is, do I take thiis and if so what kind of ...

This Job Makes Me So Tired
Apr 13, 2011

It doesn't matter that I get enough sleep. MT makes me tired, sitting at the computer for hours on end. Anyone experience this? ...

Tired Transcribing
Dec 12, 2011

Have been transcribing for about 6 years now and am growing weary with it, but at 59 years old don't feel I want to change jobs.  I work a split shift which I am not liking very much.  Just tired and wanting a little advice on what you guys do to boost yourself back up again :)  Thanks ...

Tired And Frustrated
Jan 20, 2012

I am working on a H&P, specifically the history of present illness and am just stumped on this sentence... Bowel urinary contains 10 (sl- nights n e) (sl- teading or tidding) tendencies, exercise (sl- toilets) unlimited. Does any of this make sense? Or can you make sense out of it? Would be greatly appreciated! ...

You Know Your Brain Is Tired When ...
Jun 08, 2012

Doing a followup report on a patient who had extensive abdominal surgery including a low anterior resection.  My brain heard "lawn chair resection" and, honest to Pete, I Googled that before I went and listened to it again.   All righty then.  ...

Tired Of Doing Transcription
Sep 11, 2012

I have been doing transcription/editing for 20+ years.  I am EXTREMELY burned out!!  What alternatives are out there for me?? Thanks ...

So Tired Of Everyone, EVEN THE PRESIDENT,
Oct 05, 2012

mixing up the words "offshore" and "outsource."  Outsource is what the hospitals do when they send transcription to M-Modal or whomever.  Offshore is when it goes to our "international labor partners" in India.  Outsourcing jobs we can live with; offshoring is starving us to death.  Get it right already!!!!!!!!! ...

You'd Think They Would Get Tired Of Paying So Much UE
Jan 20, 2013

Wouldn't that give somebody in payroll or human resources a CLUE that there is a problem? ...

Just Plain Tired
Mar 24, 2013

Is anyone else tired of all looking and searching for the "correct" specific formats for every hospital. Spend a LOT of time doing this.. I guess I am just getting tired of all of this. WOuld love to be able to sit and transcribe and not have to keep checking the "peculiarities" of every different type of report and/or dictator. All that and a cut in pay too......live is so good (sarcasm). ...

You Know Your Brain Is Tired When...
May 11, 2013

Your dictator says intraductal papilloma and your brain hears and fingers type introductory papilloma.  I had to think about why that was wrong for a minute.  ...

Tired Of Getting Talking Down To
Nov 14, 2013

anyone else tired of being talking down to by their QC, so sick of it, they act like we are babies and they are the only ones with knowledge.  So we make a mistake, their mistake in this company if making the point value so high on silly things, but there again that is one way of getting rid of us and giving more to off-shoring. Just tired of it all but looking every chance I get.   And I guess the higher ups who get copies of all the QC emails probably are eating it up when they ...

I Am So Tired Of Bad Audio. I Have Had So Many
Jun 16, 2014

reports today with static.  It's funny to me that every time I bring it up to my supervisor and send the job # for her and the QC coach to listen, they claim they don't have a problem with it and maybe I need a new headset.  That makes no sense.   Some reports are clear as can be.  If it was my headset wouldn't all reports be bad?  I just did a report that took me forever and I had so many blanks because of all the static in it ...

Sick And Tired Of It
Apr 16, 2015

90% or more of my reports today have been pure &*%$.  Sound quality is crap.  I am so sick of tired being slowed down by trying to listen to these inept, noncaring dictators.  OPEN YOUR MOUTH and speak clealy.  Get the sound quality better. Oh wait, I just woke up and smelled the coffee.   that is NEVER going to happen.  ARGH!!!!!! Is it too much to ask for 1 good day?  ...

Anyone Else Wake Up To NO Work. I'm Getting So Tired Of This.
May 20, 2010

I am lucky to have maybe made $100 this week and it's almost over. I have begged for more accounts, worked odd hours to try and "steal" some work to no avail. I sit here 16 hours a day practically waiting for a job or two, anything.  I have been applying EVERYWHERE but no jobs. I am so discouraged.  We're slowly sinking but all I hear from who I work for is, "it's just slow right now." Slow doesn't put a roof over my head.  I ask I just needed to vent. What are ...