A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Timesheets, Imedx, and Whine (Happy Valentine) - Tablesaw

Posted: Feb 12, 2015

Predict your work in total for a day, say 4 hours total over 12 hours, and plug that in with just one punch in and one punch out. It actually is really neat how the new program gives exact details, something I have always wanted. No whine today, or this weekend, plz.

I don't follow you - at all tablesaw

[ In Reply To ..]
What are you saying? I thought we had to punch in and punch out in "real time."

We do - no msg

[ In Reply To ..]

Explanation - please

[ In Reply To ..]
Then could you explain. I am confused by Tablesaw's post. I am just trying to learn.

real time - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Keep the timesheet open, click the punch in button when you have a job. As long as jobs are coming through, stay punched in. If jobs stop, I punch out & then punch back in when the next job comes up. It may mean sitting here (or doing things around the house) waiting for work sometimes, but this system will tell you when you've hit 8 hours. If you work a straight 8 hours, the system will automatically deduct half an hour, so should stay punched in for 8-1/2 hrs to get your actual 8 hours work. You won't see individual minutes to select your exact time to start & end. It goes in 15-minute sections of time.
That's nuts. - I was hired as an MT
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Tablesaw probably Anil or Sankar - Does that make it seem clearer?

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Perfectly clear now - I should have noticed
[ In Reply To ..]
By the way, Happy Valentine. :)
You too!! - me again
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Manager said you are not supposed to do that. - nm )

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Wrong - we ARE supposed to do that - They only want you clocked in if you are typing

[ In Reply To ..]
We've received several emails from DG telling us to "remember, you're only supposed to be clocking in when your hands are on the keys."

People - here is your opportunity to take imed to the cleaners in lawsuits. Our job is much more than just typing a report. I keep a very detailed work log and if I spent 15 minutes replying to emails or 10 minutes trying to locate a patient, that's not typing, but it's still a part of my job according to imedx.

Bring on the lawsuits. This is EXACTLY what the girls at Transcend sued over and it's EXACTLY what everyone should be bringing to light with their labor boards. Only until we speak up and actually DO SOMETHING about it, will anything change.

Personally, I'm hoping like he// that the recent hacks into the health insurance companies, etc., will open the eyes of our gov't and STOP this deluge of MT work going overseas.

Similar Messages:

Happy Valentine's Day <3
Feb 14, 2014

You guys have sometimes been here to listen to me vent when no one else was, sometimes giving me wise words of wisdom, other times giving me a swift kick in the butt but always you are the ones who understand this crazy job and the challenges we face every day.  So, because I'm totally sure we'll never hear it from our TSM, QC, or higher ups -  even though they can't thank us themselves, I will say it for the patient:  Thank you for trying your best to get it right ...

Not Meaning To Whine But......
Jun 28, 2011

I know there are many people now in the same boat but it does feel good to get things off the chest now and then. Been with this company for over 15 years, now on the verge of losing my home and everything else.  Live in a very small town where we used to have a couple of factories that have now closed so no work - heck our little Salvation Army store just closed! Near retirement age if it isn't changed to 90 in the near future but in the meantime have no choice but to keep strugg ...

Valentine's Day
Feb 13, 2013

Is Valentine's Day or should I say the day before Valentine's Day a holiday for MTs?  According to my workload it is!  Oh wait, the last four months have been a holiday according to my workload...lol!  ...

Timesheets
Dec 31, 2010

Are we suppose to be approving timesheets today?  We always get a reminder from our CCM, but I haven't seen anything. ...

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Do We Approve Our Timesheets From Yesterday?
Dec 16, 2010

I am totally confused about our new pay schedule for this month and when pay periods end and start again.  Instruction from CCM would be handy, but of course she is off and left with no word, so I will turn to the smartest people I know once again.  ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me When The Deadline To Approve Timesheets Is?
Mar 31, 2012

x ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

THERE ARE NO HAPPY MQ MTS OUT THERE?????? NONE????
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Happy At TTS
May 03, 2010

I've been at TTS for almost 3 years and I have nothing but positive things to say about TTS.  I never have to guess what TTS expects from me, and I do my best to deliver that on a consistent basis.  Communication flows freely and efficiently.  My team leader and 2 shift leads are EXCELLENT managers in my opinion.  Everything I invest in my job comes back to me and then some.  I can recommend TTS to anybody unapologetically. ...

Happy 10-10-10, Everybody. :)
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Is Anyone Happy Being An MT
Oct 30, 2010

I am surprised at just how many or your are miserable with what you do.  I am a new MT ans I am also having trouble finding work.  It's not easy.  I can see that having editing to fall back on would be good.  I have read the posts about don't do this just to work from home.  I have small children and my only choice would be daycare if I went to work somewhere, which would eat up half my pay check.  Sometimes it's not just money, sometimes it's fo ...

Is Anyone Actually Happy With VR?
Jul 08, 2011

I've read tons and tons of negative complaints about VR, but are there people out there who actually like it? I'm starting training on a new job this weekend and 90% of it is VR, but all clinic notes, no ops or discharge summaries. It seems like it might easy and a nice change from straight typing for me. Any thoughts? ...

BE HAPPY
Jul 30, 2011

To all of you complainers, and I was one of them.  Be happy you have a job and can work at home.  I was actually bringing myself down with all the complaining.  Hey, things are not what they used to be and complaining just makes it worse.  HAVE A GREAT DAY. ...

Any Happy MTs Out There???
Nov 28, 2011

Hi, everyone.   I was just wondering if there are any MTs out there that are happy with their jobs and are able to make some good money in this profession.  I have read lots and lots of posts, and it seems like a huge percentage of the posts are about how bad people's jobs are and how little money they are making.  I understand people need to vent, but there have to be some MTs that are happy and making money.  I recently graduated from one of the top MT schools and ...

MME: Are There Any Happy MME's Out There?? Considering MME
Jan 06, 2012

nm. ...

TTD, Anyone Happy There?
May 18, 2012

Anyone feel comfortable working there? Getting paid on time and correct amount? It would really help me right now to know this company is legit.  Thanks much. ...

Are There Happy MTs Out There?
May 31, 2012

If so.......who are you working for and is it straight transcription or VR? Employee or IC? Thanks! ...

Happy?
Jun 15, 2012

I am a seasoned (25+ years) transcriptionist who has recently found this site and like it thus far.  I have been looking for supplemental income.  However, there seems to be a lot of negativity regarding at-home transcription jobs.  Is anyone happy at home and with their employer?  If so, what companies are good companies?  I recently tested for M-Modal, but am a little apprehensive after seeing some of these comments.   ...

Is Anyone Happy And Doing Well Here
Jul 01, 2012

I start with MM in a couple of weeks and I just wonder if ANYONE is happy and doing well here.  After reading this forum, I'm a little scared about the choice I made. ...

Anyone Happy
Oct 02, 2012

Been with same company for several years; locked into a corner with DS all day and bored, so not making any $ cause taking breaks constantly.  Reading posts on here.  Are there any RECOMMENDED acute care companies out there?  Seems like they all have a bad rep with the MTs. Anyone happy? ...

Happy With Job
Nov 06, 2012

I understand how frustrated many people are with the way things are going with MT jobs.  I am not posting this to make anyone feel worse, but to let people know that there are some good jobs in MT.  I work for a private local medical office. I had been worried, too, as our office offered voice recognition to docs and some use it.  A lot got frustrated, mostly the ones who want their notes to be correct, and went back to using our services.  I had even been looking at online M ...

Is Anyone Happy Where They Are?
Jan 28, 2013

Just wondering... can anyone recommend a company where they are happy?  Or is the general consensus to find another career?  Thank you for your help/replies. ...

Anyone Happy At TTS?
Feb 17, 2013

I was wondering if anyone is happy with TTS. I have read the archives, as well as some other posts and it doesn't look good.  I am starting with them soon and was hoping I didn't dig myself a grave.  Thanks. ...

If You Are A Happy MT...
May 31, 2013

Could you just give us a brief line or two related to your happiness...why you are still happy in MT despite industry changes...Thanks...in advance! ...

Are You A Happy MT?
Jun 05, 2013

I was laid off as an MT a couple of months ago.  I have been looking for part time jobs elsewhere as not sure I want to pursue MT work again as the pay is poor, the work is not there a lot of the time, and I think I need a change of scenery!  I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum that is happy with the MT company they work for and would be willing to share who they work for as I do not have a clue who to try and test with if I decide to go that route again.  I have some ...