A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone please tell me when the deadline to approve timesheets is? - new

Posted: Mar 31, 2012

x

Saturday (today) midnight, but...smg - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
if you forget to approve, don't worry, it will go through anyway. Since I don't work Saturdays, I sometimes forget to approve, and have never had a problem.

Thank you! - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Do We Approve Our Timesheets From Yesterday?
Dec 16, 2010

I am totally confused about our new pay schedule for this month and when pay periods end and start again.  Instruction from CCM would be handy, but of course she is off and left with no word, so I will turn to the smartest people I know once again.  ...

Timesheets
Dec 31, 2010

Are we suppose to be approving timesheets today?  We always get a reminder from our CCM, but I haven't seen anything. ...

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Know When The Deadline Is To Watch
Nov 16, 2012

the webinar & be paid for it?  Does it have to be done by today, or can we do it next week? ...

LANDESK Deadline
Oct 08, 2014

Just got e-mail from corporate.  Deadline is now Oct 16 and not tomorrow.  What's going on now? ...

Timesheets, Imedx, And Whine (Happy Valentine)
Feb 12, 2015

Predict your work in total for a day, say 4 hours total over 12 hours, and plug that in with just one punch in and one punch out. It actually is really neat how the new program gives exact details, something I have always wanted. No whine today, or this weekend, plz. ...

ICD-10 Deadline Being Pushed Back
Feb 17, 2012

From Med-Scape Medical News February 16, 2012 — In a regulatory victory for the American Medical Association (AMA), US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced today that her department will delay the deadline for physicians to begin using a new and expanded set of diagnostic codes called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision, or ICD-10. The original deadline had been October ...

LANDesk Deadline Has Passed
Oct 17, 2014

The LANDesk deadline has passed.  Has anyone NOT downloaded it?     ...

I'd Like Opinions On The HITECH Act Fast Approaching Deadline Of 02/17/10...sm
Feb 07, 2010

“The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act), enacted in February 2009, …expanded the reach of HIPAA, extending it to business associates effective February 17, 2010, and imposing nationwide notification requirements for breach of unsecured protected health information (PHI).  Business associates will also now be directly obligated to comply with the security rule of HIPAA and implement security policies to safeguard electr ...

Journalist's Deadline Question On Webmedx And Nuance
Sep 13, 2011

Hello:I am a journalist covering a local public hospital district where transcriptionists have just been outsourced to Webmedx. That company has apparently been bought out by Nuance, and I would like to know more from MTs who have had experience with either company. How does pay compare with a job in a hospital, how much do you make per hour, does Nuance outsource offshore and what can those who work for Nuance expect in the way of job security and benefits. Though I am requ ...

Cannot Approve PTO And Change Schedules
Jun 23, 2010

My CCM says that corporate said she could not approve PTO or make any changes to schedules until after July 4.  Whats with that, anybody know. ...

So... No One Can Tell Us How To Approve Our Time Cards?
Jun 14, 2011

cuz I also don't see it...  Pretty please? ...

My Goodness, How Long Does It Take A CCM To Approve PTO?!
May 30, 2012

Isn't that kind of a big part of their job & shouldn't they check it/approve it periodically rather than like once a week?!  I need to finalize my reservations & can't get a reply!  Sigh. ...

If You Don't Approve Timesheet Do You Still Get Paid?
Sep 18, 2012

I was waiting for CCM corrections, then forgot about it.  I wonder if I will get paid now.  Should I contact someone? ...

Is Today The Day We Approve Our Timecards?
Jan 28, 2015

x ...

Is It Just Me Or Have Lines Not Been Uploaded To Approve Timesheet Yet
Mar 04, 2013

Aren't we supposed to be approving our timesheet/lines for this week by now. Am I wrong or isn't payday Friday? I'd write my TL but she never responds to e mails (nor does anyone else for that matter). I keep checking the time and date and keep looking, but nothing. Anybody okay'd their timesheet yet? ...

I Keep Checking Isn't It Today To Approve Last Week's Lines?
Mar 13, 2013

Wondering if I am the only one who has not had lines come in for approval yet. I am sure it is today. Hmmmm.... ...

If Excused Absence W/o Pay No Work Is A Company Policy Why Does The VP Have To Approve/address It?
Jan 01, 2015

x ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Is The "deadline" For QA Reports The Same As The Pay Period, I.e. Friday Night?
Jan 30, 2015

Is there a time frame, like till midnight Friday or what, that the QA reports have to be completed to count for the pay period? In other words, when can I breath a sigh of relief? So far I have one report scored 100%. Also wondering since any reversal request have to be submitted by Saturday. ...