A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Timesheets - Anon

Posted: Dec 31, 2010

Are we suppose to be approving timesheets today?  We always get a reminder from our CCM, but I haven't seen anything.

We approve it on Jan. 8th. - Happy New Year

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

TeamWork Timesheets
Dec 08, 2014

Is anyone else having trouble seeing their timesheet this new pay period?  When I click on timesheets, it only shows one day at a time with no option that I can see to see the whole pay period.  This issue just started yesterday. It says "No Pay Period for Date."  I appreciate your response before I contact Tech Support.  Thanks! ...

Do We Approve Our Timesheets From Yesterday?
Dec 16, 2010

I am totally confused about our new pay schedule for this month and when pay periods end and start again.  Instruction from CCM would be handy, but of course she is off and left with no word, so I will turn to the smartest people I know once again.  ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me When The Deadline To Approve Timesheets Is?
Mar 31, 2012

x ...

Timesheets, Imedx, And Whine (Happy Valentine)
Feb 12, 2015

Predict your work in total for a day, say 4 hours total over 12 hours, and plug that in with just one punch in and one punch out. It actually is really neat how the new program gives exact details, something I have always wanted. No whine today, or this weekend, plz. ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...