A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

RezZiliant Transcription feedback? - Daisy

Posted: Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company.  If so, I would like to hear what you think about them.  Good and bad.  Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Rezziliant...any Feedback?
Feb 26, 2012

I got a job offer today from Rezziliant in the specialty I love and for a line rate that, while less than what I am making now, is still do-able if I can actually get a reasonable amount of work flow my way (not the case now).  Can anyone give me any info/feedback on them? Thanks in advance!  ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...

Feedback About JLG Transcription? 
Aug 09, 2011

Can anybody give me any feedback about JLG Transcription?  ...

Not Getting Much Feedback On Alpha Transcription
Jun 12, 2011

Can anyone that works for this company give me an update on working conditions or email me. ...

Princeton Transcription Feedback?
Aug 14, 2012

Hi.  Has anyone worked for or heard of Princeton Transcription?  I am looking to start working from from after work out in the field for the past 10 years, but I don't know how to go about seeing if a company is legit.  This company had an ad in my area, but I'm not sure. ...

Transcription South - Any Feedback?
Oct 04, 2013

Have any of you heard of Transcription South and any feedback on them as a company?  Also they pay 1.15 for 1000 characters with 425,000 characters for pay period part-time.  What is that all about and what does it equal to?  Thanks ...

I Just Offered A Job With The Transcription Doctors And Would Like Some Feedback On Them
Jun 24, 2011

Dear Transriptionists: I was just offered a job with The Transcription Doctors and would like some feedback on this company good and/or bad. Fondly, Suzie ...

Thomas Transcription In Florida - Feedback?
Aug 25, 2010

I know they are located in Florida, but how is the lady to work for? ...

Looking For Current Feedback On Transcription Companies
Jan 01, 2015

I worked for MedQuist for over 10 yrs and then decided to take a little break, which I did.  I'm thinking about going back to work in medical transcription from home and would appreciate any current feedback you can give me on companies to avoid or that you recommend.  Thanks! Tricia ...

Negative Feedback Regarding Augusta Coding And Transcription
May 09, 2012

I have been reading all of the negative feedback about Augusta Coding and Transcription and I am so upset.  I have been with this company for almost two years and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.  They have been the most flexible and easiest people to work with in the world.  There are monthly fees for platform and direct deposit, about $13 per pp,  but that is what being an Independent Contractor is all about.  I have not worked for a company yet that doesnt charge anything. ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Rezziliant Info?
Oct 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company.  I haven't and was wondering how they are to work for and if anyone had any comments.  ...

Rezziliant Interview ~ Oct 29, 10
Nov 08, 2010

I had an interview and was told that if I wanted the job to respond by email. I responded with a yes and have not yet heard much. Does anyone know what is going on or did anyone get hired. I am wondering if this means they don’t want me now. I did receive an email stating that the position was pushed back a week. Any news would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Rezziliant Problems
Mar 07, 2012

Is anyone else having problems with this company?  i.e., no testing, send paperwork, download software, FINALLY on Monday, trainer was out Tuesday  -- I did 2 reports on their "voice wreck" and it was -- a 15 minute training and I am to be up running etc.?  I have never done VR and this to me is ridiculous. ...

Rezziliant - Has Anyone Been Recently Hired By This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.     ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

K&R Anybody Working For Them Please Feedback
Nov 15, 2009

i know they use pscribe.  seem like very nice ladies.  how is pscribe, work flow, steady work?  looking for way more than 1000 lines per day.  thanks for sharing your experience if you work for them. ...

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...