A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

rezziliant problems - nn

Posted: Mar 07, 2012

Is anyone else having problems with this company?  i.e., no testing, send paperwork, download software, FINALLY on Monday, trainer was out Tuesday  -- I did 2 reports on their "voice wreck" and it was -- a 15 minute training and I am to be up running etc.?  I have never done VR and this to me is ridiculous.

ps - mm

[ In Reply To ..]
I did 2 VR reports not being used to their system -- they hired me for straight typing "but accound will not be up and running for a week," so put me on VR -- their instructions and training I felt were insane and even though I have straight typed for 35 years, I am willing to do VR -- I I told the HR person this and she did not want to listen. Pages of stuff -- well, which one do I adhere to? This is the problem with a LOT of these companies. Also, in MHO RUDE!!!

I work with Rezziliant - Seem nice to me

[ In Reply To ..]
I dont do VR, i do straight typing though. I havent had a problem, but you do have to be kind of a self-starter/worker because there is not a lot of support staff, I dont think.

However, I do like working with them, they are very nice and accommodating, but, again, I have not done their VR so it may be different there.

Similar Messages:

Rezziliant Info?
Oct 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company.  I haven't and was wondering how they are to work for and if anyone had any comments.  ...

Rezziliant Interview ~ Oct 29, 10
Nov 08, 2010

I had an interview and was told that if I wanted the job to respond by email. I responded with a yes and have not yet heard much. Does anyone know what is going on or did anyone get hired. I am wondering if this means they don’t want me now. I did receive an email stating that the position was pushed back a week. Any news would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Rezziliant...any Feedback?
Feb 26, 2012

I got a job offer today from Rezziliant in the specialty I love and for a line rate that, while less than what I am making now, is still do-able if I can actually get a reasonable amount of work flow my way (not the case now).  Can anyone give me any info/feedback on them? Thanks in advance!  ...

RezZiliant Transcription Feedback?
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company.  If so, I would like to hear what you think about them.  Good and bad.  Thanks. ...

Rezziliant - Has Anyone Been Recently Hired By This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.     ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...