A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mitchem Consulting Network...need info - considering it

Posted: Apr 19, 2011

TIA Foot in mouth

MCN - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is on time.

redefines NIT PICK - no way

[ In Reply To ..]
but yes, pay on time

Only if you really NEED it - Daisy

[ In Reply To ..]
The pay is really low and the owner is very flaky. Very friendly but either overworked or just really out there. I can't work under those conditions. Pay was/is by check too, which isn't very convenient.

FLAKY - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
LOL! You got that right, flaky. However, if you just ignore and do you're job, you're left alone; my experience anyway. Getting ready to switch to DD for those who prefer.

Owner is FLAKY? - WOW

[ In Reply To ..]
In what respect is the person "flaky"? Just interested to know.

Similar Messages:

Any Info On Mitchem Consulting?
Nov 18, 2011

Looking to get back into rad work. Anyone have any info on Mitchem Consulting? I tried the archives but didn't find anything except that they paid by check back in 2006. TIA  ...

Mitchem Consulting?
Jun 21, 2012

Can you please tell me the pros and cons of this company? TIA ...

Mitchem Consulting
Oct 17, 2014

I would discourage anyone from considering working for this woman.  She is a nightmare, nasty and has no respect or regard for MTs.  One of the nastiest people I have ever encountered.  I have since learned from others that they were treated in a similar fashion. What goes around, comes around! ...

Anyone Know Anything About Mitchem Consulting?
Jan 16, 2015

good, bad, pay? Attempted to do archive search but not working for me. TIA :) ...

Mitchem Consulting - Must Work At Least 12H/D On Both Sat And Sun
Dec 03, 2013

This profession is getting worse and worse..... ...

Mitchem Consulting Posting An Ad Stating That It Is
Feb 06, 2012

an IC position for a whole whopping 6 cpl.  Oh gonna grab that one...NOT! ...

A+ Network Transcription Info?
Feb 09, 2015

Hello.  Does anyone have experience or thoughts about A+ Network Transcription?  Their ad says no replies other than interviews due to high volume and after hearing nothing, 2 weeks later I got a note to call, but that is okay.  There are tons of applicants these days.  Thanks for any info.   ...

Any Info On K&R Consulting
Jul 29, 2010

Any pos or neg?  I know they don't pay for spaces but they're willing to pay me 1 more cent than I'm currently making...wondering if it would kind of even out.  But, I don't want to work all day for low line count.  I know I won't have benefits, but I'm willing to live without them for a bit.  I do like the idea of making my own schedule. ...

Any Helpful Info On K&R Consulting
Jul 21, 2012

Hello: Anyone work for or have any helpful info on K&R Consulting? Thinking of applying to yesterday's ad. ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

Mitchem Consult (MCN)
Jan 05, 2011

I have been looking for work as a newbie MT and was contacted by Tonya with Mitchem Consult (MCN).  Has anybody ever heard of them?  If so, would you recommend them as a first job?  I know it will take me time to build up my speed, but I want to work.  I find a web site for them, but wanted to know if anybody has ever worked for them or even heard of them! C J ...

DO NOT WORK FOR TONYA MITCHEM
Jun 29, 2012

I can't believe what just happened to me.  I answered the ad for RAD STAT.  Tonya hired me.  I started working at 8 p.m. Friday night.  I jumped right in without any EMDAT/inscribe training.  I worked for three hours straight doing 40 reports without any training.  The last 10 reports were difficult as I didn't have ALL the samples.  She also said she would jump in and help me.  I texted her and told her there was 8 minutes left on the system.&nb ...

Key-ar-ade Network?
May 22, 2011

Doc is reporting on an echo. There is a s/l key-r-ade network noted in the right atrium. ...

A+ Network
Jan 01, 2015

Has anyone had experience with A+ Network?  There is nothing new in the archives as far as I can tell.  TIA ...

OSI . . . Global Network?
Mar 23, 2010

What do they mean when they say "global network of transcriptionists?"  THis means they outsource? ...

A+ Network Transcription
Jul 10, 2013

Is this a legitimate company?  Have sent my resume, but have not heard, also their website isn't working.  I actually live in the next town so could easily drive by and check it out, but I am not that desperate. It just really really irks me that on many occasions over the past few years when I have responded to a job opening, I either NEVER hear back or am sent a canned "take this test" e-mail and when I do and pass, I stll never hear. Common courtesy is gone now?  Really? ...

PREMIER MEDICAL NETWORK OUT OF KY
Oct 21, 2009

I wanted to warn all of you about Premier Medical Network out of Caneyville, KY, formerly of Louisville, KY.   Several of us have worked for them and all of us have either not been paid at all, not been paid on time, had to wait on checks to clear, found that checks would bounce if we did try to cash them, been promised bonuses but never paid them, etc, etc....and believe you me there is much more.  They will lie through their teeth to get you to work for them, promise you the wor ...

Need Antivirus Suggestions For A Plus Network
Feb 18, 2015

I'm new to A Plus Network Transcription.  Wondering what antivirus program other MTs use with the TA+ system.  I have Microsoft Essentials and it seems to be causing problems.  I can't accept my feedback or dictator samples.  Thanks for any advice.  ...

Hospital Professions Network
Jun 12, 2015

Has anyone used Hospital Professions Network for job searching?  I just stumbled across it, and have never heard of it before.  Thanks in advance for any info!  :) ...

NETWORK MARKETING VERSUS MT WORK
May 21, 2010

Just thought I would share an observation. Someone was talking to me about a job in sales, network marketing. The big complaint that I initially had against network marketing was based on what I had heard for many years, that it is like a pyramid setup where the guy at the top makes the most money. However, it turns out that with network marketing the guy at the top makes between 1% and 5%, where my profit on my own sales is between 25% and 50%. In contrast, with MT work, I get less than ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A + Network Out Of North Carolina Or Arrendale Associates?
Oct 24, 2012

Found some job openings from a company in North Carolina. I emailed asking for more info because the ad didn't give enough for me to feel comfortable sending a resume. Got an answer back stating a small company, bought out by Arrendale Associates. Any info appreciated. ...

Anybody Know Anything About K & R Consulting?
Apr 05, 2010

I've tried searching the site and am not coming up with anything so far. Anybody have any info (pay, platform, work available, etc.)? Thanks. ...

K & R Consulting?
Apr 27, 2010

I just want some general information on this company (i.e. they pay 9 cpl but it is a VBC 65-character line)?   TIA! ...

K&R Consulting, Inc
May 21, 2010

Can anyone give me heads up for this company.  Sounds like VA work. They say hiring IC and employee but offer no benefits and the positions are IC or statuatory. Thanks ...

K&T Consulting
Jul 23, 2010

I know this company has been discussed previously on the board, but can anyone tell me what platform they use?  Do they really let you regulate your own hours and is the pay on time?   Thanks so much for information! ...

K&R Or KNR Consulting
Oct 25, 2010

Anyone have any current info on K&R or KNR Consulting?  Seems they use both names?  Says they have VA rad work as an IC?  I have gotten all hire paperwork and just feel it might be worth it to ask you guys for feedback.  Saw one comment that says you can barely make 30 dollars in 8 hours?  Don't have time to mess with yet another company that pays crap and lies.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated. ...

KNR CONSULTING
Jul 30, 2012

Was wondering about this company in regards to their pay system. I see they do not pay for VBCs and require a 1250/day line count how does this calculate out money wise? Thanks for any information provided. ...

K&R Consulting Don't Pay For Spaces?
May 02, 2010

Does anyone know anything about K&R, other than they don't pay for spaces?  Do they pay more per line to compensate?  I was thinking about picking up some extra work and have done VA work in the past, so was just wondering.  Thanks. MJ ...

K&R Consulting Good Or Bad?
Nov 24, 2011

Does anyone have information on this company, good or bad? Thanks. ...

K&R Consulting Question
Dec 26, 2011

I'm asking as money is tight right now and I'm wondering if I can use hot keys to control the player instead of the DVI-USB foot pedal.  Thanks in advance for any responses.  ...