A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

K&R Consulting don't pay for spaces? - MJPA

Posted: May 02, 2010

Does anyone know anything about K&R, other than they don't pay for spaces?  Do they pay more per line to compensate?  I was thinking about picking up some extra work and have done VA work in the past, so was just wondering.  Thanks. MJ

They offered me .09, which I didn't think was enough to compensate..nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

line rate - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Just opening up my work from today - that would equal about 7.5 cents a line, not so great!!

Thanks - MJPA

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks - that seems a little low for me.

It is not worth it. My feeling - they just made a bid for a new contract. - 2 cents

[ In Reply To ..]
They should have put a rate in that would have allowed them to compensate for the lost characters based on the VBC garbage that the horrible transcription association is touting as the greatest thing since fried grits. Let them get low quality help and be thankful they got it.

transcription assocation mentioned! - old mt

[ In Reply To ..]
REMEMBER WHEN THE OLE AAMT ACTUALLY STOOD UP FOR THE TRANSCRIPTIONISTS!!! VBC stinks - I have a callus on my thumb from all the years of hitting the space key - that tells you that it is part of the work! We should all boycott getting paid this way. Pretty soon we'll be paying them to type... LOL

I wouldn't mind getting paid that way - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
If it was a decent line rate to make up the difference, but not for 9 cents a line - hahaha

Similar Messages:

10 Cpl With No Spaces, Is That A Good Wage Or No? I Have Always Been Paid With Spaces, Thx, Nm
Jun 03, 2011

nm ...

Does Anyone Know What 0.08 Line Without Spaces Equals Out To With Spaces?
Nov 25, 2010

Does anyone know what 0.08 line without spaces equals out to with spaces? ...

Anybody Know Anything About K & R Consulting?
Apr 05, 2010

I've tried searching the site and am not coming up with anything so far. Anybody have any info (pay, platform, work available, etc.)? Thanks. ...

K & R Consulting?
Apr 27, 2010

I just want some general information on this company (i.e. they pay 9 cpl but it is a VBC 65-character line)?   TIA! ...

K&R Consulting, Inc
May 21, 2010

Can anyone give me heads up for this company.  Sounds like VA work. They say hiring IC and employee but offer no benefits and the positions are IC or statuatory. Thanks ...

K&T Consulting
Jul 23, 2010

I know this company has been discussed previously on the board, but can anyone tell me what platform they use?  Do they really let you regulate your own hours and is the pay on time?   Thanks so much for information! ...

K&R Or KNR Consulting
Oct 25, 2010

Anyone have any current info on K&R or KNR Consulting?  Seems they use both names?  Says they have VA rad work as an IC?  I have gotten all hire paperwork and just feel it might be worth it to ask you guys for feedback.  Saw one comment that says you can barely make 30 dollars in 8 hours?  Don't have time to mess with yet another company that pays crap and lies.  Any feedback is greatly appreciated. ...

KNR CONSULTING
Jul 30, 2012

Was wondering about this company in regards to their pay system. I see they do not pay for VBCs and require a 1250/day line count how does this calculate out money wise? Thanks for any information provided. ...

Any Info On K&R Consulting
Jul 29, 2010

Any pos or neg?  I know they don't pay for spaces but they're willing to pay me 1 more cent than I'm currently making...wondering if it would kind of even out.  But, I don't want to work all day for low line count.  I know I won't have benefits, but I'm willing to live without them for a bit.  I do like the idea of making my own schedule. ...

K&R Consulting Good Or Bad?
Nov 24, 2011

Does anyone have information on this company, good or bad? Thanks. ...

K&R Consulting Question
Dec 26, 2011

I'm asking as money is tight right now and I'm wondering if I can use hot keys to control the player instead of the DVI-USB foot pedal.  Thanks in advance for any responses.  ...

Mitchem Consulting?
Jun 21, 2012

Can you please tell me the pros and cons of this company? TIA ...

Does Anyone Know About K & R Consulting? They Pay 65 Character VBC.
Jul 23, 2012

The daily line count is kind of high considering they don't count spaces if I understand VBC correctly. ...

PSA: Consulting Physician
Oct 03, 2013

I admit, this is a huge pet peeve of mine.  The consulting physician is the one who goes to see the patient at the request of the REFERRING physician.  I wish I could get some docs to read this and state the difference.  If I was typing, I could just correct it right away but I have to correct it on the VR.  ...

Mitchem Consulting
Oct 17, 2014

I would discourage anyone from considering working for this woman.  She is a nightmare, nasty and has no respect or regard for MTs.  One of the nastiest people I have ever encountered.  I have since learned from others that they were treated in a similar fashion. What goes around, comes around! ...

Anyone Know Anything About Mitchem Consulting?
Jan 16, 2015

good, bad, pay? Attempted to do archive search but not working for me. TIA :) ...

KNR Consulting Is Still In Business?
Jun 19, 2015

Just curious if anyone knows if KNR Consulting is still in business?  Trying to find a list of companies currently with VA contracts. ...

Does Anyone Know Who Madison Park Consulting Is?
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Any Info On Mitchem Consulting?
Nov 18, 2011

Looking to get back into rad work. Anyone have any info on Mitchem Consulting? I tried the archives but didn't find anything except that they paid by check back in 2006. TIA  ...

Any Helpful Info On K&R Consulting
Jul 21, 2012

Hello: Anyone work for or have any helpful info on K&R Consulting? Thinking of applying to yesterday's ad. ...

Any CURRENT Information On K&R Consulting? Sm
Nov 15, 2012

Has anyone recently worked for them? What is their testing like? I know they base their pay on 65 VBC - do you make good money with this? Any and all information would be appreciated. ...

Mitchem Consulting - Must Work At Least 12H/D On Both Sat And Sun
Dec 03, 2013

This profession is getting worse and worse..... ...

K&R Consulting - Current Info On This Company?
Mar 30, 2011

Does anyone have current info on this company? Hours, schedule, pay, etc.    I sure would appreciate feedback. Is it typing only?  Thanks! ...

Mitchem Consulting Network...need Info
Apr 19, 2011

TIA ...

K&R Consulting Required Line Count
Jan 02, 2012

For any MTs that work for K&R, is it possible to get the required line count in 8 hours since VBC only?  I have heard they are nice to work for.   ...

Mitchem Consulting Posting An Ad Stating That It Is
Feb 06, 2012

an IC position for a whole whopping 6 cpl.  Oh gonna grab that one...NOT! ...

Without Spaces
May 31, 2010

How are you supposed to be able to count characters without spaces? This just seems odd to me.  Guess you learn something new every day. ...

Pay For Spaces
Sep 15, 2010

Does anyone know if Diskriter, Amphion, Etransplus pay for spaces?  Need help asap so I can accept or reject offer.  Thanks in advance. ...

Pay Without Spaces Is...?
Jan 10, 2011

If a position offers pay without spaces, would that pretty much cut pay in half when compared to pay with spaces? ...

Does Acusis Pay For Spaces, Or Only By VBC?
Nov 21, 2009

X ...