A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A+ Network - sm

Posted: Jan 01, 2015

Has anyone had experience with A+ Network?  There is nothing new in the archives as far as I can tell.  TIA

A+ - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
I have applied to positions posted by A+ Network several times. I have never received a response, even a canned e-mail. Perhaps it is because I live in the next town, but IMO that would make me a bit more qualified than somebody else, as I would also be aware of internet outages, storms, etc. They sound like a great company, and I am fully aware of the hundreds of e-mails and resumes they must get for each posted job, but at least a robo-email acknowledging they even got my inquiry would help.

Similar Messages:

Key-ar-ade Network?
May 22, 2011

Doc is reporting on an echo. There is a s/l key-r-ade network noted in the right atrium. ...

OSI . . . Global Network?
Mar 23, 2010

What do they mean when they say "global network of transcriptionists?"  THis means they outsource? ...

A+ Network Transcription
Jul 10, 2013

Is this a legitimate company?  Have sent my resume, but have not heard, also their website isn't working.  I actually live in the next town so could easily drive by and check it out, but I am not that desperate. It just really really irks me that on many occasions over the past few years when I have responded to a job opening, I either NEVER hear back or am sent a canned "take this test" e-mail and when I do and pass, I stll never hear. Common courtesy is gone now?  Really? ...

PREMIER MEDICAL NETWORK OUT OF KY
Oct 21, 2009

I wanted to warn all of you about Premier Medical Network out of Caneyville, KY, formerly of Louisville, KY.   Several of us have worked for them and all of us have either not been paid at all, not been paid on time, had to wait on checks to clear, found that checks would bounce if we did try to cash them, been promised bonuses but never paid them, etc, etc....and believe you me there is much more.  They will lie through their teeth to get you to work for them, promise you the wor ...

A+ Network Transcription Info?
Feb 09, 2015

Hello.  Does anyone have experience or thoughts about A+ Network Transcription?  Their ad says no replies other than interviews due to high volume and after hearing nothing, 2 weeks later I got a note to call, but that is okay.  There are tons of applicants these days.  Thanks for any info.   ...

Need Antivirus Suggestions For A Plus Network
Feb 18, 2015

I'm new to A Plus Network Transcription.  Wondering what antivirus program other MTs use with the TA+ system.  I have Microsoft Essentials and it seems to be causing problems.  I can't accept my feedback or dictator samples.  Thanks for any advice.  ...

Hospital Professions Network
Jun 12, 2015

Has anyone used Hospital Professions Network for job searching?  I just stumbled across it, and have never heard of it before.  Thanks in advance for any info!  :) ...

NETWORK MARKETING VERSUS MT WORK
May 21, 2010

Just thought I would share an observation. Someone was talking to me about a job in sales, network marketing. The big complaint that I initially had against network marketing was based on what I had heard for many years, that it is like a pyramid setup where the guy at the top makes the most money. However, it turns out that with network marketing the guy at the top makes between 1% and 5%, where my profit on my own sales is between 25% and 50%. In contrast, with MT work, I get less than ...

Mitchem Consulting Network...need Info
Apr 19, 2011

TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A + Network Out Of North Carolina Or Arrendale Associates?
Oct 24, 2012

Found some job openings from a company in North Carolina. I emailed asking for more info because the ad didn't give enough for me to feel comfortable sending a resume. Got an answer back stating a small company, bought out by Arrendale Associates. Any info appreciated. ...