A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Conf call - One thing not clear - snowflake

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

One thing wasn't clear - will Transcend employees years of service be grandfathered into the PTO plan or will we start as year 1 with Nuanc?. I did see where Transcend employees would be grandfathered into the QA plan with everyone starting at 99%.

Yes, they said they would use the date of hire from Transcend-nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

WMX was grandfathered. - Dewey

[ In Reply To ..]
Not entirely sure about Transcend, but PTO for Webmedx was grandfathered. We have a time limit (2 years maybe?) to use.

Same for those that came with Encompass - Grandfathered in

[ In Reply To ..]
from the time we started employment with Encompass, so I imagine that is the standard Nuance uses in these buyouts. We also did not get a time frame per se, but after the first year with Nuance we were only allowed to carry over 40 hours into the new year. Make sure from your team lead/supervisor about that because you definitely earned PTO and you don't want to lose any of it. They have taken enough away from us.

Similar Messages:

Missed The MDI/Transcend Conf Call
Nov 17, 2009

I missed the conference call this morning.  Was there anything new discussed? ...

Anyone Attended The Transcend Conf Call Yet?
Apr 13, 2010

Mine is not for a few hours, but I am getting nervous.  Anyone had it yet? ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

Want To Clear This Up For Myself
May 21, 2010

Could somebody clear up for me what the difference between clinic and acute care are? Is clinic referring to offices? ...

CCS Vs. CPC - To Clear This Up - Sm
Nov 20, 2011

I get tired of reading that hospitals only want CCS credentials.  That completely depends on the hospital.  What should be said is INPATIENT coding is CCS and OUTPATIENT is CPC.  A local government hospital here only wants CPC.  A huge, huge, well-known hospital in my area takes both CPC and CCS because they do so much of BOTH.    Someone coming here for information on becoming a coder should find out where they want to work and what type of coding credential tha ...

Does Anyone Use Clear Wireless?
Dec 09, 2010

It seems very fast and I believe it has a DSL cable. Has anyone used this? I am so tired of TWC, too expensive for what you get. ...

Using Clear Wireless Vs Dsl
Oct 12, 2011

I have been tempted to switch to Clear Wireless after seeing how fast it works on my daughter's computer. Does anyone have any experience using it for IC work with trascription? ...

CCT/Clear Choice
May 18, 2012

any info good or bad appreciated.    Thank you ...

Anyone Know Anything About Clear Choice?
Oct 02, 2013

I see they have an ad on the other site and don't see their name often so I'm hopeful! ...

This New Plan Is As Clear As Mud
Dec 04, 2014

Not only is this confusing to me but I feel like I'm getting screwed.   ...

MAKE MYSELF CLEAR
Jan 31, 2015

Dear MM TSM, TSA, PC, manager, work flow lead, whoever you are.... STOP SENDING ME SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT.  My own is backed up, I WILL NOT DO SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT WHEN MY OWN IS BACKED UP.  You are freaking irritating the hell out of me and I don't work Saturdays to do someone elses account ESPECIALLY if my account is back up.  STOP SENDING ME ACCOUNTS THAT I DO NOT KNOW, THAT I WILL MAKE MISTAKES ON AND THAT WILL CAUSE MY LINE COUNT TO DROP TO NOTHING.  UGH!!! I wish t ...

Clear Choice Transcription - *****
Feb 10, 2010

If you want information on Clear Choice Transcription out of Pittsburgh please search the archives for Davis Transcription.  **** had been kicked out of her own company and started a new one, Clear Choice Transcription.  Don't be fooled by this con artist and her side kick,****.   Davis Transcription is now run by a reputable business owner and the name changed to tMedica.     **** No names, please.  Email names if you wish. **** ...

Clear Choice And Pearson
Feb 09, 2011

Does anyone know anything about these two companies (work atmosphere, size of company, pay on time, etc., any helpful information)?  I noticed that Clear Choice has openings for editors, but I'm wondering if they're QA editor or VR editor positions.  From the pay rate advertised, I'm thinking VR editors.  Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide. ...

Software To Clear Up Speech
Oct 27, 2011

does anyone know if there is software to clear up speech dictation, sometimes i have trouble wth getting the correct words   Thanks! ...

Amphion-steer Clear
Apr 17, 2012

To anyone even thinking of signing with Amphion - steer clear !!  This company totally sucks.  Most all accounts are now VR and the platforms being used, and there are several, SUCK.  You better know all platforms though because if you think you can take time off when your primary account runs out of work, you are wrong, and they do run out of work constantly because of consistently overhiring.  Then they stick you on another account whether you've worked on it before or ...

Clear Choice Transcription?
Aug 10, 2012

Wondered if anyone knew if this is a legit company.  Are they good to work for? ...

Let's Be Clear About Hands-on Managers
Oct 13, 2012

http://forum.mtstars.com/434118.html They are a significant part of the problem.  Along with upper levels they possess no ethics and apparently also lack cartilaginous tissue in the C-T-L spines to stand up and say they have ethics and will not go along with the unethical/illegal BS upper level suggests/dictates to them.  They have a choice and choose wrong.  They could stand together in numbers and say NO.  You think upper level is going to find enough people to replace ...

Clear Choice Transcription
Dec 14, 2012

I have recently seen several ads posted for Clear Choice Transcription.  I see that now they are seeking new grads for these positions.  I personally always like to know if there are red flags, etc. before I accept an offer.  I felt the need to share my experience with the company.  There is one manager who basically runs the show.  Myself and a friend were both completely bullied by her for doing nothing short of trying to learn our job.  If questions are asked, there are very abrasive an ...

CCT (Clear Choice Transcription)
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone every had problems with this company? I have recently and am just wondering if this is how they do business? I have been an MT for 30+ years and have not encountered this before. ...

Clear Choice Transcription Pay?
Dec 03, 2013

How is Clear Choice's pay when being paid by the audio minute and working in the EMR system?  How much can be expected to be made daily on something like this working only 4 hours?  ...

I Want Some Clear Headset Gear
Mar 28, 2014

Seems like i have the worst time trying to get some headset that will give me the kind of audio I need in order to hear better. The last I bought were Bose and still not good enough. What and where to find some really good ones? Thanks. ...

Ascend - Stay Clear Of Them
Apr 10, 2014

If you want to be paid for any work you do I would not advise working for this company.  I have not been paid for "phase I" of the transcribing we were supposed to do which was supposed to be paid last week, evidently there are others according to the main board.  This company hired for an account that was supposed to be started but evidently has not, they are feeding the MTs 10 reports at a time so you get a total of 30 reports in each phase as they call it for a stipend of 200, however, they ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...

Is Clear Choice Transcription A Scam?
May 17, 2010

I was reading through the archives, and someone said that they were affiated with Davis Transcription, which was a scam company. Is this true, or is Clear Choice okay to work for? Do they pay on time? Sorry to ask again, but I'd like to know before I make the wrong decision. ...

Anyone Currently Working For Clear Choice Transcription?
Sep 13, 2010

Is there anyone currently working for Clear Choice Transcription?  If so, what is it like now - good or bad?  Just wondering as I have read all of the old posts, but nothing newer is showing up and they have advertised with more work available. ...

Crystal-clear Doctor Having To Spell Everything Out.
Mar 18, 2012

I had the very pleasant experience of getting a crystal-clear American doctor speaking perfect English, but he was spelling many ordinary words and medications, which tells me he's probably been having some bad reports coming back.  He didn't sound like a newbie resident, who do tend to spell a lot of things.  It makes me wonder just how bad some of the reports are if this very clear-speaking doctor is having a problem. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

Beware Of Clear Choice Transcription!!!
Sep 11, 2012

I was hired over a month ago.  It took three weeks to get all the info needed to start.  I was to do online training over the phone, which I did.  Unfortunately the person who trained us went so fast I was lost.  I started, had a ton of questions, which I asked.  I never got any answers other than one where I was told to follow instructions.  Yes I knew to do that.  So I get an email saying I am having a hard time (ya think it could be because the trainer did n ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Clear Choice Transcription?
Nov 09, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Clear Choice? Any information would be appreciated. I understand they pay by the minute of dictation, a dollar a minute after release from QA. I'm wondering if their platform allows for a good line count and how the company treats the employees. ...