A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Integrity HD legitimate - Wondering

Posted: Feb 26, 2014

I am wondering if there is anyone else who was recently hired by Integrity HD and if they are legitimate?

Integrity - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I had high hopes, but was eventually told the account I was interested in was filled. I was offered a position on another account but the pay was much lower, so I couldn't accept. Have you started yet?

Integrity - cjl

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they are legitimate. They owned another company previously and were wonderful to work for.

Similar Messages:

Integrity-HD Or Integrity Transcription
Apr 22, 2014

Good morning all, I was just wondering if any of you currently work for or have worked for Integrity-HD or Integrity Transcription. I was just looking for some feedback on either company. Thank you in advance! ...

Anybody Currently At Integrity HD?
Mar 20, 2014

I know some had hired on with Integrity in their last hiring wave, and it looks like they have a new ad with more accounts signing on.  I was just wondering how current employees like it? I know it's a smaller MTSO and the owners were former transcriptionists.  I've read only good things about them, and their last company, StatIQ, which they had for about 8-1/2 years.   I especially need a "true" IC position - are your hours flexible? How is production on the Emdat/Inscr ...

Integrity HD
Jan 23, 2015

Just wondering if anyone out there works for Integrity HD? I am in the position of looking for work and was curious if they were a decent company to work for or anything I should be aware of before applying?   Much appreciated!!! ...

Integrity HD In New Mexico-not A Lot Of
Jul 21, 2013

Has anyone recently worked for or currently working for Integrity HD?  What's your experience--good, bad, lay it on me!  Thanks! ...

Integrity Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2010

Any info on Integrity Transcription Services.  ...

RESEARCHING AN MTSO'S REP, FISCAL INTEGRITY, ETC.: HOW TO?
Jul 22, 2012

Dear Colleagues, I'm in between jobs and need to find MT work stat.  I want to avoid disreputable MTSOs; I want to "head them off at the pass", so to speak. Does anyone have a method by which they research the reputation, financial integrity, etc., of an MTSO before they proceed with even submitting their resume to them?  It's not the most prudent idea in the world to give your own personal data to an online entity who has the potential to misuse or abuse them. I h ...

Is This Term Legitimate One??
May 13, 2010

This is the description of the gestational history of a child with possible seizures. The pregnancy was complicated by incompetent cervix which required a cerclage and "breathing" medication" pronounced breathing as in to "take a deep "breath" with the ing on the end.  Is this a correct term? Tried searching it and either get nothing at all or meds related to asthma, copd, etc. ...

Paramidline - Legitimate Term?
Apr 20, 2011

I know what the doc means, but cannot find this term in any of my word books and online hits are sketchy. Thanks in advance! ...

A Legitimate Field Of Employment..,
Sep 20, 2011

Is this a legitimate field of study for a new career in medical language or just another school trying to get money?  I am a medical transcriptionist who stopped working to home school my two children.  I just do not want to waste my time as I really do not have it to waste.  I am trying to looking at various options,  currently, medical coding is winning out, but I had seen this on facebook and was wondering what your opinions were on this 'program'.  I know ...

Scams & Legitimate Company?
Feb 10, 2014

It is really sad that this business has gotten to the point where we have to question every company who posts and ad out here.  I remember when we could trust about anything put on this board in the job seekers board, now I am afraid to even apply to any of them because there are so many different names out there, this recruiter hiring for this company, another company hiring under a different name and then those who are just outright scams.  How do you know who to trust anymore when it comes ...

Are Posts On MT School Forums All Legitimate?
May 06, 2010

This might be a foolish question, but are all the posts on MT school forums for real?  I won't mention the school, but it seems that after several complaints about MT work, there's a sudden rush of "look how much money I'm making" posts.  Seems a little too good to be true.  Are there really people out there pulling in some good funds, or is this more like advertising for the school/MT industry? ...

Transcription America Legitimate Company?
Jul 12, 2010

Is Transcription America (email address Job Interview - Job Network [jobinterview@transcription-america.com), regional recruiter Kimberly Carson, a legitimate online medical transcription company? ...

Transcription America - Legitimate Company
Sep 10, 2010

I had applied to transcriptionamerica.com. I received an email back from a Nancy Lawson, National recruiter asking me to transcribe a sample file. I did this and when I tried to email it back to the address that she sent it from, I keep getting a failed delivery notice saying that the person's inbox is full. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate company? And if so, do you know any other way that I can get in touch with them to email this sample back to them? Thank you so much! ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

Nuance, Legitimate Bonus Plan??? Please Read.
Jan 03, 2012

My opinion,  having been in the industry for over 30 years and after reading a few posts on this subject below. For years a good deal of MTSO's including Webmedx had in place bonus or incentive plans based on production ONLY. Such a plan most likely helped Webmedx win "employer of the year" for years. Employees would go the extra mile even working through breaks to achieve higher line counts while at the same time the newer employees could look forward to gaining more experience and e ...

Trans Corp Medical Coding Inc-Is This A Legitimate Company?
Aug 11, 2010

I cannot find anything on this company when I Google.  Anyone have any info? ...