A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Integrity HD - anon

Posted: Jan 23, 2015

Just wondering if anyone out there works for Integrity HD? I am in the position of looking for work and was curious if they were a decent company to work for or anything I should be aware of before applying?   Much appreciated!!!

I've been with them for a year. Great company. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
While pay is average, I love that they're IC with flexible schedules, great communication with the owners, very organized and professional, family-owned, QA is helpful and fair (no stressful nitpicky points off/grading), and MTs have assigned physicians/facilities for familiarity.

Integrity HD - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for responding. Nice to hear something positive about a company these days.

IHD - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Been with them over a year. They seem a bit scattered at times and don't always communicate well, but overall a good company. Pay is average, but ALWAYS on time. There's never a shortage of work (except today due to the blizzard).

Integrity HD - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks...I applied. Now I wait.

Similar Messages:

Integrity-HD Or Integrity Transcription
Apr 22, 2014

Good morning all, I was just wondering if any of you currently work for or have worked for Integrity-HD or Integrity Transcription. I was just looking for some feedback on either company. Thank you in advance! ...

Anybody Currently At Integrity HD?
Mar 20, 2014

I know some had hired on with Integrity in their last hiring wave, and it looks like they have a new ad with more accounts signing on.  I was just wondering how current employees like it? I know it's a smaller MTSO and the owners were former transcriptionists.  I've read only good things about them, and their last company, StatIQ, which they had for about 8-1/2 years.   I especially need a "true" IC position - are your hours flexible? How is production on the Emdat/Inscr ...

Integrity HD In New Mexico-not A Lot Of
Jul 21, 2013

Has anyone recently worked for or currently working for Integrity HD?  What's your experience--good, bad, lay it on me!  Thanks! ...

Integrity HD Legitimate
Feb 26, 2014

I am wondering if there is anyone else who was recently hired by Integrity HD and if they are legitimate? ...

Integrity Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2010

Any info on Integrity Transcription Services.  ...

RESEARCHING AN MTSO'S REP, FISCAL INTEGRITY, ETC.: HOW TO?
Jul 22, 2012

Dear Colleagues, I'm in between jobs and need to find MT work stat.  I want to avoid disreputable MTSOs; I want to "head them off at the pass", so to speak. Does anyone have a method by which they research the reputation, financial integrity, etc., of an MTSO before they proceed with even submitting their resume to them?  It's not the most prudent idea in the world to give your own personal data to an online entity who has the potential to misuse or abuse them. I h ...