A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Integrity HD in New Mexico-not a lot of - recent info-sm

Posted: Jul 21, 2013

Has anyone recently worked for or currently working for Integrity HD?  What's your experience--good, bad, lay it on me!  Thanks!

IHD - ihdmt

[ In Reply To ..]
The pay's average (8 cents transcription and 4 cents editing), and it's always on time. They're in the middle of transitioning from transcribing to editing.

Thank you! - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you like working for them? They sound wonderful based on what they say on their site, but we all know how that goes. I used to work for a small company that was like what they describe the team to be, but it was bought out, and I really miss working with good people. Thanks for your help!

Similar Messages:

Integrity-HD Or Integrity Transcription
Apr 22, 2014

Good morning all, I was just wondering if any of you currently work for or have worked for Integrity-HD or Integrity Transcription. I was just looking for some feedback on either company. Thank you in advance! ...

New Mexico 57
Sep 12, 2013

It's been 3 months now since we were outsourced, just wondering how my former co-workers are doing, those that went to Nuance, took other jobs within the hospital, changed careers, retired? Thinking of all of you! ...

Diuretic From Mexico
Jan 31, 2015

Hi all. Hearing something like Mesix...It is a diuretic given in Juarez comparable with Lasix...cant figure it out what...plz help ...

Anybody Currently At Integrity HD?
Mar 20, 2014

I know some had hired on with Integrity in their last hiring wave, and it looks like they have a new ad with more accounts signing on.  I was just wondering how current employees like it? I know it's a smaller MTSO and the owners were former transcriptionists.  I've read only good things about them, and their last company, StatIQ, which they had for about 8-1/2 years.   I especially need a "true" IC position - are your hours flexible? How is production on the Emdat/Inscr ...

Integrity HD
Jan 23, 2015

Just wondering if anyone out there works for Integrity HD? I am in the position of looking for work and was curious if they were a decent company to work for or anything I should be aware of before applying?   Much appreciated!!! ...

Integrity HD Legitimate
Feb 26, 2014

I am wondering if there is anyone else who was recently hired by Integrity HD and if they are legitimate? ...

Integrity Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2010

Any info on Integrity Transcription Services.  ...

57 Transcriptionists In New Mexico Lose Jobs To Nuance
Apr 12, 2013

I feel bad for these employees; they will be losing all of their benefits and good pay...   http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/university-of-new-mexico-hospital-lays-off-57.html ...

RESEARCHING AN MTSO'S REP, FISCAL INTEGRITY, ETC.: HOW TO?
Jul 22, 2012

Dear Colleagues, I'm in between jobs and need to find MT work stat.  I want to avoid disreputable MTSOs; I want to "head them off at the pass", so to speak. Does anyone have a method by which they research the reputation, financial integrity, etc., of an MTSO before they proceed with even submitting their resume to them?  It's not the most prudent idea in the world to give your own personal data to an online entity who has the potential to misuse or abuse them. I h ...

University Of New Mexico Hospital Stands By Their Decision To Outsource
Jun 14, 2013

In followup to this post  http://forum.mtstars.com/474958.html This KRQE news story  http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/business/unm-hospital-stands-by-its-outsourcing-decision UNM Hospital needs to think about the the income tax dollars not going to the federal govt with these MTs losing their jobs (or if these MTs go with Nuance - the REDUCED income tax dollars) that their decision has caused. Also the reduced sales tax revenue. And loss of medical insurance.  It has been said tha ...

Pt Born In Guadalajara S/l "Hy Ees Co" Mexico.
Feb 13, 2013

? ...