A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Current info on Transolutions/Accentus - Noacutedistress

Posted: Dec 15, 2011

I know there used to be a lot of happy folks at Transolutions, now owned by Accentus.  I can't find much recent info as to happiness/contentedness with pay and procedures, etc.  I am particularly concerned about changes since the Accentus swapover.

Thoughts and/or comments?  Thanks very much.

No news is usually good news :) - HappyAccentusMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

current Accentus/Transolutions employee - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
There has been no change that I have seen since Accentus took over. I am happy there and making pretty good money. It took me a while to get used to their platform, but I am making more now that my prior employer, a LOT more than Medquist! There are always good and bad things, but overall I am pretty happy. Benefits are much better than the other major companies, and the bonus levels are achievable and good. It is also one of the few companies offering benefits to part time, as well as PTO and being able to get bonuses.

Thanks - Noacutedistress

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks much!

Current employee - PamR

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked at Medquist, Transcend, and now Transolutions/Accentus. Have not seen any changes whatsoever since Accentus took over. Of all three, this is the absolute best place I have worked. I love the people. I'm earning more than I did at Medquist or Transcend. Highly recommend.

Similar Messages:

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Current Transolutions Info?
Jul 07, 2011

Hi, I'm looking at Transolutions and haven't seen a lot of current info on the boards about them. Wondering about the quality of the SR and editing. Also, I noticed that they were bought by Accentus and was wondering if there were any changes down the pipeline to be aware of, or are they pretty stable right now? Would be particularly interested in any former WMXer's opinions who might have made the move. :) Replies by e-mail are okay if you don't want to be too public. Tha ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions? Upcoming Interview
Sep 01, 2010

I have an interview with Transolutions tomorrow. I applied for their STAR team and am curious about types of accounts, flexibility of work schedule, general info like that. I've already received the PDF on their compensation schedule and insurance benefits, so I have an idea what they pay. Just curious what they expect for the line counts they offer, what management is like, do they follow BOS, etc. Any and all comments welcomed, although I've mostly seen the negatives in the archives ...

Any Current Info On Accentus? Nm
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

ACCENTUS/TRANSOLUTIONS
Mar 20, 2012

Medical Transcription just keeps going downhill.  They expect more and pay less.  I work for Accentus now and actually love my account and got my pay up to 5 cents for SR and 9 cents for transcription, but I have to work 10 hours a day just to make ends meet.  They pay based on how many lines you type per hour so it can change every pay period.  It's better than what I had at Transcend.  The only thing is that my supervisor is a narcissist, very mean, tears you down ...

I Have An Interview Next Week With Accentus/Transolutions
Oct 27, 2011

Does anyone have any thoughts about them?  I put out 6 resumes and so far 2 companies responded, Accentus and Nuance.  Right now I'm most interested in hearing from anyone with insight about Accentus - starting pay, experiences etc.  Thanks in advance!  ...

I Applied With Accentus/Transolutions And Have Been Invited (sm)
Jan 09, 2012

to test with them. I have never been involved in editing and was wondering if I should even bother with the testing? For those who work there, are you happy? Is there enough work? Is the pay at least decent?   TIA ...

HR Person At Accentus/transolutions Quits Same Day. Ad On Board.
Jun 03, 2013

Taken over by Nuance.  Wonder what she knew that we should.  Secrets. ...

Info On Transolutions?
Mar 08, 2011

Any info on Transolutions. Good/bad/ugly? TIA! ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

Recent Info On Transolutions?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Transolutions?  I'm not finding much on here.  Are they a decent company to work for?  Pay and benefits any good?  Are they pretty flexible?  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!    ...

Any Info On A Company Transolutions?
Feb 12, 2013

Does anyone have any info on a company Transolutions?  I tested with them and I haven't heard back, good or bad, from them. ...

Any Current Accentus Workers???
May 20, 2013

I will be interviewing soon for a position at Accentus.  I want to get the opinions of any current workers.  Do they run out of work often?  Is the Apex platform anything close to the Escription platform?  Is the STAR team really worth the extra per line or is it too much to take in?  I have seen posts on here from last year, but want to see how they are currently.  Any input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Any Current Accentus Employees??
May 20, 2013

I will be interviewing soon for a position at Accentus.  Since they are a part of Nuance, I thought I would post my questions here.  I want to get the opinions of any current workers.  Do they run out of work often?  Is the Apex platform anything close to the Escription platform?  Is the STAR team really worth the extra per line or is it too much to take in?  I have seen posts on here from last year, but want to see how they are currently.  Any input is greatly ...

Any Info On Accentus?
Apr 13, 2012

Any information on Accentus and their "Apex" software?  ...

Accentus- Info On Them Since Buyout By Nuance
Apr 30, 2013

Hi!  I am currently job hunting and am curious what anyone can tell me about their experiences in working for Accentus has been like since they were bought out in 2012 by Nuance.  I searched the archives and most of what I found about Accentus was from before the buyout, and may no longer be accurate information.  Thanks in advance! ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...