A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I have an interview next week with Accentus/Transolutions - MME

Posted: Oct 27, 2011

Does anyone have any thoughts about them?  I put out 6 resumes and so far 2 companies responded, Accentus and Nuance.  Right now I'm most interested in hearing from anyone with insight about Accentus - starting pay, experiences etc.  Thanks in advance! 

Accentus/Transolutions - oldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I was also considering them. Does anyone know who actually owns the company? It looks like it might be Nuance because of the OSi link under Transolutions. Any information will be helpful. Thanks!

Accentus is now the "parent company" of - lilgexMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Transolutions and Zylomed. I did see some banter on another site (can't remember the name off the top of my head) that Breitner was also one of their acquisitions. Accentus is actually an MTSO based out of Canada and is not owned by Nuance.

Any personal experiences to share though? - MME

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info, that's really helpful! Does anyone have any personal experience with this company? How are they to work for and how their pay compares to other companies?
Transolutions - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I currently work there. I am making more than I was at another large MTSO. It was difficult when I started to compare, as their pay bonus structure is a bit different. You get a bonus if you are on a "gold or platinum" level account, you get bonuses for you LPH, and you get a bonus for having a lower than 20% average of reports sent to QA. The people are nice and for the most part helpful. I definitely like it better than the Q or Nuance, and I am making more than I did at either of those. I don't like their transcription platform that well (Apex) but have heard they are working on some improvements. It is definitely more personalized and you do not feel like you are just a number. Hope this helps. You can e-mail me for more details if you wish.
How are their benefits? Are they reasonable?--NM - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
NM
Transolutions benefits - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
They offer 2 to choose from, one in conjunction with a FSA and one traditional. I think all insurance is too high, but it is pretty much in line with what all the companies are offering, a bit lower actually. I haven't needed to use it to tell you how good it is!

Similar Messages:

An Interview Later In The Week With Accentus
Jun 26, 2013

I have an interview later in the week with Accentus; I was wondering if anyone has ever worked for them and if they still do; any info about this company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

ACCENTUS/TRANSOLUTIONS
Mar 20, 2012

Medical Transcription just keeps going downhill.  They expect more and pay less.  I work for Accentus now and actually love my account and got my pay up to 5 cents for SR and 9 cents for transcription, but I have to work 10 hours a day just to make ends meet.  They pay based on how many lines you type per hour so it can change every pay period.  It's better than what I had at Transcend.  The only thing is that my supervisor is a narcissist, very mean, tears you down ...

Current Info On Transolutions/Accentus
Dec 15, 2011

I know there used to be a lot of happy folks at Transolutions, now owned by Accentus.  I can't find much recent info as to happiness/contentedness with pay and procedures, etc.  I am particularly concerned about changes since the Accentus swapover. Thoughts and/or comments?  Thanks very much. ...

I Applied With Accentus/Transolutions And Have Been Invited (sm)
Jan 09, 2012

to test with them. I have never been involved in editing and was wondering if I should even bother with the testing? For those who work there, are you happy? Is there enough work? Is the pay at least decent?   TIA ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions? Upcoming Interview
Sep 01, 2010

I have an interview with Transolutions tomorrow. I applied for their STAR team and am curious about types of accounts, flexibility of work schedule, general info like that. I've already received the PDF on their compensation schedule and insurance benefits, so I have an idea what they pay. Just curious what they expect for the line counts they offer, what management is like, do they follow BOS, etc. Any and all comments welcomed, although I've mostly seen the negatives in the archives ...

HR Person At Accentus/transolutions Quits Same Day. Ad On Board.
Jun 03, 2013

Taken over by Nuance.  Wonder what she knew that we should.  Secrets. ...

Accentus 2nd Interview
Jul 24, 2012

How long does it normally take for the account supervisor to call for the 2nd interview after HR interview?   Thanks! ...

Interview With Accentus
Feb 28, 2013

I have an interview with accentus.  So they are part of Nuance now?  How are they to work for? ...

Interview With Accentus Scheduled
Jun 20, 2012

Everything I've read has been positive. Is it difficult to work up to over 200 lph for transcription and 325 for VR? Seems like it would be, looking at their compensation. Thanks!! ...

Accentus Phone Interview-what To Expect?
Jul 16, 2012

Was just wondering if anyone had any idea of what they ask, etc.  Would like to be as prepared as possible. ...

Accentus - Passed Test, Had First Interview
Nov 02, 2012

Called recruiter and was told interview was fine, hours were fine, they were just waiting to see if they needed the staff for a new account.  Ok, that makes sense.  At least I won't run out of work (at least I assume they have a good grip on their accounts).  So, then I see another posting on jobs board that they are hiring.  What's up?  Is it worth it for me to pursue this?  I currently work for a terrible company that I shall not name and I don't th ...

Interview Next Week.
Apr 30, 2015

This is for a medical assistant, and all aspects of duties in the office, including transcribing and/or scribing.  One of the questions on the application was, "Are you willing to become x-ray certified?"  Does anyone know what that would entail? ...

I Have My First Coding Job Interview Next Week
Oct 25, 2013

I just finished my program and just passed the RHIT exam.  I have no coding experience, but have medical billing experience from years ago.  I decided to apply to my local hospital for a coding job that does not specifically state experience is required but preferred.  I got an email back that the management team wants to interview me next week.  It's safe to say that the "management team" is more than one person and I am soooooo nervous already!  I haven't had ...

Phone Interview This Week. I Am In The South So
Nov 16, 2009

How is the phone interview?  What should I be made aware of.  Is this when I will be made an offer? ...

Update On Outside Job Interview Posted Last Week
Feb 01, 2010

I have the job if I want it. The law office was very nice, people nice, but I was overdressed! They all wear casual clothes and they're all young'uns. The job sounds very interesting; contacting judges, doctors, other lawyers to set up depositions and appointments, transcribing the depositions, etc., very hectic and never a dull moment, I was told. Pay is pretty good, too. Had to do a little negotiating there, and they offered a little higher than they usually pay in this positio ...

Transolutions In IL
May 15, 2010

I've looked through the archives but wanted to hear from either via reply post or email anyone's current experience with this company.  They seem flexible on their scheduling, use M-Modal (which I've never used).  TIA ...

Transolutions...
Apr 13, 2011

I was curious if anyone has applied at Transolutions and knows what they are paying currently.  The add * says very competitive pay.  ...

Transolutions - Yay Or Nay
May 09, 2011

Just need a yay or nay. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

Transolutions - Any Information
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Transolutions?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

Transolutions - Anything Positive
Jul 01, 2010

Anyone have anything positive to say about Transolutions or more specifically their recent experience with the Apex platform? ...

Transolutions...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 19, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies, one of which is Transolutions. Trying to find out if there's anything positive to be said about Transolutions.   Thanksabunch ...

Job Offer From Transolutions
Jun 09, 2010

I have a job offer from Transolutions, but I have a couple of questions.   I use Instant Text and I need to know if their platform is compatible with it.  This would definitely be a dealbreaker for me.   The opinions of the company I read on this board were not very favorable -- slow speech rec program,  too much speech rec, etc.  But all the opinions were at least 2 years old.  Is there any more current information out there?   The pay scale is very enticing, but if the ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Transolutions - Good/Bad??
Feb 01, 2011

I just need some info from anyone that works or did work there. Thanks ...

Info On Transolutions?
Mar 08, 2011

Any info on Transolutions. Good/bad/ugly? TIA! ...

Currently Working For Transolutions, Inc ?
May 14, 2011

Hi, Has anyone ever worked or currently working for Transolutions, Inc.  Any input about this company is appreciated... ...

Transolutions And Keystrokes
May 18, 2011

I have heard negatives about both, but every single company seems to have a negative and I am coming from a very negative company. Can I hear some recent news on these two? I have to decide. ...

Post Below About Transolutions
May 27, 2011

There's a post below about Transolutions, but nobody addressed the NJA issue.  Does this happen in a big way at this company?  I don't mean the usual LITTLE slumps here and there around a big holiday, I'm talking NJA on a regular basis. ...