A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

job offer from Transolutions - looker

Posted: Jun 09, 2010

I have a job offer from Transolutions, but I have a couple of questions.   I use Instant Text and I need to know if their platform is compatible with it.  This would definitely be a dealbreaker for me.   The opinions of the company I read on this board were not very favorable -- slow speech rec program,  too much speech rec, etc.  But all the opinions were at least 2 years old.  Is there any more current information out there?   The pay scale is very enticing, but if the platform stinks it's probably next to impossible to make decent line counts, so I'm very concerned about this!      Thanks for your help!  

TRANSOLUTIONS - MEME

[ In Reply To ..]
Run, Run. Pay scale is nothing by the time QA gets done with you.

SPEAKING OF QA - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Speaking of Transolutions' QA dept, I was a new grad about five years ago, at which time I tested for a job with them. My score was 95.8. I was told that a score of 96 was required by "the QA department", and the recruiter told me that the QA department was so strict that they would not budge for the extra two-tenths of a point.

At that time, I was given the impression that the QA dept had a lot of power at that company; perhaps they still do.

BTW, I don't think that 95.8 is a great score for testing, but it was the principle of the encounter and subsequent rejection that impressed me in a negative way back then.

Don't know where you're searching but... - VRMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have personally very recently answered these questions about this company on this board.

Instant Text is compatible, though the response time between IT and their software is lagging and someone I know was told that it was because their software works "best" when using their built in expander because it expands differently than IT??

We were told it would be 60% to 70% VR and it's turned out to be like 95% so that stinks. Platform is very slow (M-modal) and it takes anywhere from 8-15 seconds (more sometimes) to start a job and send a job. That adds up over the day. I've seen a large pay cut since going to VR on this platform.

Other than that LOL, it's a decent company with decent people. However, that doesn't pay the bills or make your workday any better. I know that only very, very few people at TS make the highest pay level on VR. I struggle on this platform and still cannot reach it and maintain the QA.

Transolutions - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Worked for them for just over 6 months. Quit after conversion to M*Modal and getting more than 90% speech rec. every day. I would stay away. Not worth all of the aggravation you get from QA and scheduling. They were not flexible AT all.

Similar Messages:

Transolutions In IL
May 15, 2010

I've looked through the archives but wanted to hear from either via reply post or email anyone's current experience with this company.  They seem flexible on their scheduling, use M-Modal (which I've never used).  TIA ...

Transolutions...
Apr 13, 2011

I was curious if anyone has applied at Transolutions and knows what they are paying currently.  The add * says very competitive pay.  ...

Transolutions - Yay Or Nay
May 09, 2011

Just need a yay or nay. ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

Transolutions - Any Information
Feb 10, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Transolutions?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

Transolutions - Anything Positive
Jul 01, 2010

Anyone have anything positive to say about Transolutions or more specifically their recent experience with the Apex platform? ...

Transolutions...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 19, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies, one of which is Transolutions. Trying to find out if there's anything positive to be said about Transolutions.   Thanksabunch ...

Transolutions And IMedx
Jul 17, 2010

Anyone know anything about working at Transolutions? How about iMedx? ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Transolutions - Good/Bad??
Feb 01, 2011

I just need some info from anyone that works or did work there. Thanks ...

Info On Transolutions?
Mar 08, 2011

Any info on Transolutions. Good/bad/ugly? TIA! ...

Currently Working For Transolutions, Inc ?
May 14, 2011

Hi, Has anyone ever worked or currently working for Transolutions, Inc.  Any input about this company is appreciated... ...

Transolutions And Keystrokes
May 18, 2011

I have heard negatives about both, but every single company seems to have a negative and I am coming from a very negative company. Can I hear some recent news on these two? I have to decide. ...

Post Below About Transolutions
May 27, 2011

There's a post below about Transolutions, but nobody addressed the NJA issue.  Does this happen in a big way at this company?  I don't mean the usual LITTLE slumps here and there around a big holiday, I'm talking NJA on a regular basis. ...

Transolutions Few Positions Available
Jun 02, 2011

When I spoke with the recruiter, it sounded like there were just a few positions available. Yet, another recruiting ad showed up on Tuesday evening at another major MT recruiting website. So, I'm wondering, is the recruiter using the old trick of sounding like I'd better jump and grab one of those "few" positions, or did a bunch of people who were already hired suddenly quit? I wonder why Transolutions has had so many recruiting ads lately. Again, I was told that there were only ...

Transolutions And MModal?
Jun 08, 2011

I am wondering about the MModal platfrom and how it compares to other SR software.  Is it as good as Editscript?  How many lines, edited and typed, can you average an hour on MModal?  Thanks in advance. ...

Transolutions - What's The Consensus?
Jun 28, 2011

I don's see a lot about this company anywhere. What's the consensus? Thanks everyone in advance. ...

ACCENTUS/TRANSOLUTIONS
Mar 20, 2012

Medical Transcription just keeps going downhill.  They expect more and pay less.  I work for Accentus now and actually love my account and got my pay up to 5 cents for SR and 9 cents for transcription, but I have to work 10 hours a day just to make ends meet.  They pay based on how many lines you type per hour so it can change every pay period.  It's better than what I had at Transcend.  The only thing is that my supervisor is a narcissist, very mean, tears you down ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

How Are Things At Transolutions These Days?
Oct 12, 2010

Anyone care to shed some light on how things are at Transolutions these days? Is there plenty of work? Thinking about this company and would love to hear current input from employees. I have read the archives and saw that QA can be tough and M-Modal isn't the greatest software. I am working on M-Modal where I am now and it's not my favorite, but Transolutions at least pays more and I am hoping that they have more work than where I am now. ...

Applied To Transolutions A Few Days Ago
Jun 17, 2011

I applied to Transolutions a few days ago shortly after they posted their ad, but have heard nothing. Just wondered if anyone else has applied and had no response? I'm not a newbie, but have over 15 years in the medical transcription industry. ...

Looking For Any Up-to-date Information About Transolutions. I Have (sm)
Jan 01, 2011

read the archives and there has not been a whole lost posted recently.  The corporate office is in Illinois.  Looking for good/bad, platform info, pay, flexibility of schedules, etc. Thanks so much! ...

Recent Info On Transolutions?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Transolutions?  I'm not finding much on here.  Are they a decent company to work for?  Pay and benefits any good?  Are they pretty flexible?  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!    ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Recent Feedback On Transolutions
May 22, 2011

Does anyone have recent feedback on Transolultions, how they are to work for?  This is for an experience acute care MT. ...

Medscribe, SoftScript,Transolutions??
Jun 05, 2011

Any comment on those companies?  I have to switch jobs.  Company I work for just sliced the health insurance down to, "Well, I hope you like gambling."  Do you like where you work?  Do you get a finder's fee?  You can find me! ...

Current Transolutions Info?
Jul 07, 2011

Hi, I'm looking at Transolutions and haven't seen a lot of current info on the boards about them. Wondering about the quality of the SR and editing. Also, I noticed that they were bought by Accentus and was wondering if there were any changes down the pipeline to be aware of, or are they pretty stable right now? Would be particularly interested in any former WMXer's opinions who might have made the move. :) Replies by e-mail are okay if you don't want to be too public. Tha ...

Transolutions==>AWESOME EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!!
Jul 29, 2011

I started training with Transolutions this week and, lemme tell ya, it has been an absolutely AWESOME EXPERIENCE SO FAR!!!  The training was very well-organized and, once we were sent off "on our own" during the training course to do live transcription, the peeps there were SUPER HELPFUL with answering any and all questions that I had.  The feedback process is second-do-none and I really do get the impression that nobody really feels bothered when you ask them for direction and/or clar ...