A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm just happy enough with life tonight to wonder this out loud.... - NocturnalHooter

Posted: Jan 27, 2012

If I read along regularly and reply only sporadically, who the heck is following my posts enough to stalk me?  Really? 

Dido - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I am just happy enough with lift tonight to wonder out loud ... wish I could see a picture of all the posters to see how cute you'all are!! Leave it to your imagination if I am a woman or a man!!!!

And this is why I like the night shift, they are a unique lot - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

no one really - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Just Thinking Out Loud!!!
Oct 14, 2010

I have been reading the daily posts for weeks now of MTs applying for jobs with MTSOs, large and small, leaving their sometimes current positions to go with a company who advertise they have new accounts, always steady work, never have to worry about NJA. Then, the MTs join these companies/service owners and within a day/sometimes hours, they have now fallen into the category of another day without work/waiting for work, etc. I just don't understand this. I would think this would be a ...

Loud Doctors
Mar 24, 2012

I have an account where nearly all the doctors seem to be yelling in the microphone or the recording volume is cranked up causing severe distortion of the audio, where turning my own volume down makes them quieter but then I can't make out what they are saying.  My CCM has brought this to the facility's attention and some have corrected their ways, but she named a couple of doctors who had refused.  Refused!?  Why?  Because someone is telling you what to d ...

I Probably Shouldn't Ask This Too Loud
Jul 24, 2013

Particularly on the review of systems and physical examination, now stacking up to the left if it is supposed to do so, with headings and colons? ...

Please Help! You Know That LOUD Bell Sound That
Aug 28, 2010

happens right after you upload a job and right before you get the "spellcheck complete" message?  I know someone described how to stop that sound before but I can't find it.  I would be so appreciative if someone could let me know.......this thing is driving me CRAZY.  Thanks!  :) ...

Do You Talk Out Loud To Your Dictators
Jul 26, 2012

I do.  My faithful dog who sits beside me all day must think I am talking to him, but sometimes when they say the most idiotic things I just feel compelled to respond out loud.  It does make me feel better.  On the flipside of that, I wonder if the dictators are thinking to themselves while dictating that they sure hope I don't leave any blanks so they have to fill them in. It would be fun (?) to get together with some doctors and have a session of "To Tell The Truth A ...

At Least We Get To Laugh Out Loud While Working
May 06, 2014

MEDICATIONS: New pigeon. Don't you just love it? ...

Does There Really Have To Be A Loud Ding In Our Ears When There Is No Match For ADT??
Jan 05, 2011

This doctor not only mumbles the name, but mumbles the spelling of the name.  I try every which way to spell what I hear, but I get that "no matching results found for the chosen criteria" ALONG WITH THAT *$#$ DING.  Its not enough to get that message of not finding the patient, but to hear that ding is driving me crazy....especially with report after report of this same name mumbling man... ...

Any Advice For Dictator Who Is Loud And Soft
Apr 07, 2012

I can't find a happy medium.  It is too loud when he is loud and too soft when he is soft.  It's horrible and hurts and slows me down.  Thanks for any suggestions offered.  UGH.  ...

OMG, Loud Frogs Are Drowning Out Dictator!
May 18, 2012

This is a first-- loud croaking frogs are drowning out the surgeon. I mean really loud frogs!!! He is on a landline, so this is really, really weird. ...

Listening To Dictator - And Loud Cartoons
May 13, 2015

Today I had the misfortune to have 2 lo-o-o-ng reports by the same dictator - I suspect someone else had him before me and said No Thanks and passed him on to me.  He wouldn't have been bad at all if he'd just speeded up about 5 times faster, and if his son had not been listening to cartoons about 3 feet away.  Actually, his mentation was so slow, it was probably his grandson listening to cartoons.  At one point, he turned around and asked the kid to turn it down some, a ...

This Is Weird. Does Anyone Else Ever Hear Like A Loud Buzz In The
Jun 03, 2015

background.  It seems to happen when I am typing fast and maybe the keys get going to fast and then I hear this loud buzz so not sure what that is.  It isnt all the time just every now and then.  Rather difficult to explain. ...

Loud Buzz After Lifting Foot Pedal
Jul 17, 2014

Hello everyone, I have downloaded .wav files and tried to play them in Express Scribe and also in Transcription Buddy.  They both play great when first pressing the foot pedal.  But when I let up on the pedal, there is a VERY loud buzz that won't go away until I delete the file, and not even after I exit the software.   Each successive time I press and release the foot pedal, the quality of the buzzing changes - loud, soft, different tones - but it never goes away.  ...

Getting Sick Of The Loud Snappy Cracky Sounds Of Late
Oct 08, 2010

x ...

Doing 168 Lph Tonight
Nov 21, 2009

I am doing 168 lph tonight. It is a good night ...

I'm Just Not Getting It Tonight! :) Thanks For Any Help!
Dec 25, 2009

exam for evaluation of scoliosis Adams Forward Bend Test:  On upper thoracic, lower thoracic, and lumbar are less than 5 degrees of tilt at all levels.  She has normal s/l "sagginal" balance.  No s/l "ka feolay" spots.  She has no neurofibroma.   thanks. ...

Tonight The MM ASR Is Particularly Bad!
Dec 26, 2013

And they wonder why my count is not up to par??!! I told my QAM that my production depends almost entirely on the quality of the ASR (of which there is none!). I am also so sick of the fact ASR will not output "the patient" and will only output patient. And, I know if I don't add in every single little "the" or "a", I will be dinged and shredded. It still can't get "HEENT:" correct anymore. Along with the fact they haven't fixed the ADT question mark problem they caused over ...

OT Tonight
Jan 22, 2015

Ask me to work OT and then the system is not working.  REALLY? ...

Must Be Getting Audited Tonight.
Apr 16, 2010

Multiple picky dings for punctation which I disagree with.   Stuff marked as critical which is not.  I want to say something not so nice, but I'll hold my tongue.  Oh well, let me go so I can get unemployment. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Tonight, Or Is It Just Me?
Nov 04, 2010

xx ...

And One Last Request Tonight
Dec 16, 2010

s/l.....Position in the "byruck" region is intact.  Byruck?  I've spent an hour looking up this word.  Again, much thanks. ...

No Work On TT Tonight
Feb 01, 2011

Hi Everyone:)  Is anyone else having trouble getting work tonight?  I am on 3 accounts, and all I have gotten since this afternoon is 3 jobs.  My main account has no work and my 2 secondary accounts have no work, and they told me that they give first pick of the jobs to the girls who work primarily on my 2 secondary accounts.  I have the other secondary accounts in case I run out of work, so what good is it to have those?  Sorry, just need to let it all out.  Thanks ...

Doc Apologized Tonight
Dec 23, 2011

for spelling words for me.  "Oh, I forgot I don't have to spell for you.  That's only for the company in India that does work for the other hospital I go to."   He has no accent, spoke a little quickly but certainly not bad and was basically a good dictator.  WAKE UP to those in charge of outsourcing!     ...

Out Of Work Tonight
Mar 16, 2012

here we go again.  incentive this weekend.  no work on regular shift, yet when going in and looking at job stats, there are plenty of jobs in my area I could be doing, with no one assigned, but they're not coming over for me to do.  think they're only assigning so many a day to each MT or cherry picking...ridiculous. ...

ASR Bull Tonight
Dec 15, 2013

ASR has gone slap crazy tonight.   Just had a female dictator who has been on ASR for a while, usually very good reports.  11 minutes of one big ole solid paragraph, took 45 minutes to strighten the mess out.  How in the world can we make money if we only do 1-2 reports every hour.  This is just insane, every ASR so far into this shift has been problematic.   ...

TTS Interview Tonight
Apr 02, 2014

It looks to me like a 50:50 blend of pros and cons regarding TTS on MT Stars Company board.  I'm a glass-half-full type gal, so looking forward to interviewing tonight.  Before I do, I'd love to know opinions on eScription vs. Dictaphone platforms.  I've used eScription in the past and hated it, due to being constantly badgered about using the mouse.  I refuse to give up my mouse.  Some people are faster with the mouse, others with keystrokes.  Wonder ...

Anyone Else Get An E Mail Tonight
Jul 08, 2014

Out of the clear blue, got an e mail saying welcome to your new team. The reason you are here is sad but it will be great in the end?  Huh, WTH?  Any one else get this e mail or am I the "sad reason"?  ...

I Can Hardly Believe How Low My Count Is Tonight.
May 15, 2015

All due to a night of crummy audio and resultant massive editing necessary. Lots and lots of blanks tonight. I'm sure I will hear about the bad count and/or number of blanks later. But, ask me if I really care. ...

Is Tonight System Maintenance? Can't Get In.
Oct 24, 2010

I seem to have lost the list of system maintenance dates. ...

Dear MQ/Cbay ILP Who I QA'd Tonight
Apr 23, 2011

If you can't hear parts of the dictation, leave a QA marker.  It looks really bad when the client is on 100% for ILPs and all you did was copy and paste an old progress note with a few changes to the impression and plan.  Seriously?!  Did you listen to any of the dictation?  Cuz it didn't come close to matching up. Sure, the dictator was difficult and hard to hear, but I could hear enough to know that what the ILP typed didn't even come close to what was said, ...

Mind-numbing ESL Tonight
Apr 25, 2011

I remember reading recently on here about monotonous female ESL dictators. Well I have one right now and it sounds like she has placed her lips directly onto the receiver to speak. This is so frustrating! I'm about to tear my hair out. My shift can't end soon enough tonight. I am so burnt out from this job, just scraping by isn't getting it with my family anymore. And yes, I have been looking elsewhere but there's just nothing. My son wants to take his girlfriend to the ...