A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone heard of Accretive Health (transcription division) - MT

Posted: Aug 28, 2012

Our in-house Transcription Dept was outsourced to them.

Similar Messages:

I Take It No One Has Heard Of Accretive Health Transcription
Aug 29, 2012

thanks ...

Accretive Health
Nov 02, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company. Good or bad. TIA. I just had an interview with them. ...

Division Of Labor-Landmark Transcription
Jan 15, 2015

Anyone ever involved with a case against LM from Division of Labor.  I am seriously considering to do an investigation on them regarding the fair labor act.  ...

Division 1 Of The Facial Nerve Or Division I?
Jan 02, 2013

Ms. X about 10 days ago had an episode of shingles affecting division one of the facial nerve on the left side.   How is division one transcribed?   thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Anthelio Health Solutions
May 23, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of this company.  I believe they have a lot of hospitals around the US that they do transcription for and are affiliated in India also. ...

Anyone Heard Of American Health Connection
Aug 29, 2013

I recently applied and interviewed with American Health Connection. It is not a transcription company but has remote home positions that work well with our MT knowledge base and sounds perfect for my tired hands after 20+ years. Has anyone had any exposure to this company? ...

So... Who Has Heard From Their Employer About The Affordable Health Care Act?
Sep 28, 2013

I got an email a few days ago plainly stating that my employer would not be offering health insurance to its employees, and also providing specific information regarding how I could access the "marketplace" for insurance.  Anybody else? 3 days till October 1st, lol! ...

Anyone Heard Back From Command Health After Interview?
Jun 04, 2015

I had an interview with Command Health, was told she would be finished interviewing and I'd hear something Mon/Tues of this week.  Its Thursday and I've heard nothing.  Has anyone heard back & been given a job with them? ...

Does Command Health Have Any Straight Transcription
Oct 15, 2014

Was thinking of applying but trying to remember, I think someone said they don't do straight type anymore? ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

Long Term Health Risks Of Medical Transcription?
Jul 10, 2012

I am a Canadian medical transcriptionist. I have been doing this job for seven years now and I really enjoy it. The thing is though is that I used to be in the military for 21 years and went to the gym every day. I had a much more active job. So I do find that after seven years of sitting down for 8 hours per day that I have put on about 20 lbs. I started going back to the gym after work as we have one at this hospital. It only opened a couple of years ago. What do others think about this? Do yo ...

West Division
Apr 08, 2011

Does anyone work in the West division!   I am starting soon and wonder what you think? ...

South Division. What A Mess!
Mar 08, 2010

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs because I can't work my regular schedule. When I signed on today, the audio was so low I could barely hear it. Muddled through the first report, straining. Second report comes up...same thing. Tried everything I could think of to no avail, unplugging speakers, turning off and on, etc, rebooting. Called Tech. They identified no problem. Said to send to QA so perhaps they could??? No reply from CCM (more than likely because she's bombarded with emails from ...

Reorganization Of Healthcare Division
Sep 05, 2012

xx ...

I Just Emailed DOJ Antitrust Division At
Aug 04, 2013

antitrust.complaints@usdoj.gov ...

Ever Heard Of CLK Transcription?
Jul 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of CLK Transcription?  I am thinking of applying for a job with it, and am little nervous.....I don't know if it is legit or not...   Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of GMR Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

GMR Transcription recently in news for providing investigative transcription to private law firms, investigators. ...

ANYONE HEARD OF V TRANSCRIPTION?
Oct 01, 2012

I tested with them.   I searched and they have an office in India. Please let me know if you guys know anymore about this co.  Is India just overall taking over MT industry? ...

Part-time Transcription Opportunity In Mental Health Clinic/Bronx, NY
Sep 25, 2013

Wednesdays and Thursdays only. Must have medical terminology, knowledge of ICD-V codes, fast typing, Spanish speaking very helpful. Send resume to Samantha G. at 212-481-9582. ...

Accentus US Ambulatory Division, Formerly ZyloMed
Sep 20, 2011

I have checked the archives here about both companies, but does anyone currently work for this division of Accentus?  I just applied for a position with them.  Good/bad/ugly info all appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Division Of Labor Investigation Against Landmark
Apr 12, 2014

I just got a letter from the Department of Labor regarding Landmark. It states they are investigating to see if they are complying with the Fair Labor Standards Act. Included was a form to fill out. Should I fill this out? Will it come back to bite me  later? Did anyone else get this letter yet, and are you planning to fill out the form? ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anybody Ever Heard Of Transform Transcription?
Feb 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of Transform transcription?  I noticed they had just placed an ad **** and then it just disappeared.  I wondered if anybody knew if they were a legitimate company.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Bluestar Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about bluestar transcription? ...

Heard Of Athreon Transcription?
Feb 17, 2015

Has anyone heard of Athreon Transcription or has anyone worked there?  I just applied for a job there and would like more info about the job.  It would be great if anyone had any info to share.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of Fenton Transcription? Nm
Mar 23, 2015

nm ...

Instatext With Accentus Acute Care Division?
Feb 23, 2012

Does anyone know if Instatext works with Accentus/Transolutions Acute Care division transcription platform?  I start next week and am wondering about this.  I think (I hope) it will work because it works with nearly everything except Google Chrome.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...