A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Futurenet company and platform are wonderful! - nolamt

Posted: Jul 23, 2010

Finally loving to work again.  The people, company and platform are wonderful!!!!   After 20 years to find such a company exists gives me hope for our industry.

Which Futurenet - Futurenet-tech MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Which one are you talking about-Futurenet-tech or Futurenet group?

FutureNet Tech - hideous

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for FutureNet Tech, and I really like it. The people are so nice and you get paid for everything on the page, spaces - everything!

Wow...I work there too - Livewire

[ In Reply To ..]
and am about to pack it up and go elsewhere. Work is NOT steady at all. My last 2 checks are a disgrace. I have found it a pretty good place to work...that is when I acutally have work. Hope you have a better workflow than me.

Futurenet-Tech - Futurenet-Tech MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Yep, I work there too and love it. Work is plentiful (except at this time of year but that's okay I'm on vacation), pay is higher than anything I've seen lately, people are very nice and always willing to work with you, great place to work.

FutureNet - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh give me a break. You must be one of the work flow people who work in-house. Where is the work???? Must be going overseas is the only answer. That or hiring newbies. And even if you are a real MT, watch your back for those "nice" people.

lack of work - foreverMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Decent company and nice people, but run out of work all the time.

Similar Messages:

What A Wonderful Company Diskriter Used To Be
May 05, 2014

What a wonderful company Diskriter used to be.  Honest and treated their employees with class.  Now the company is a front for offshore transcription that provides crappy transcription service and treats employees horribly.  If anyone is looking to work for this company I would think twice.  Your paycheck will never be right, accural for PTO will not happen correctly and you will not get paid upon termination without involving the Department of Labor.  Seriously just fedup with it all.  Go ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Has Anybody Used FutureNet Platform?
Feb 28, 2012

I just had an interview for an SR job and they use a platform called FutureNet.  I liked the company and the benefit package but I have never worked on that platform.  Is it productive and can you make your lines?  Thank you for any info.  ...

Futurenet Platform?
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone work on this platform that would care to share info on it.  It is cumbersome or difficult or are you able to make decent lines?  I've never worked on the platform before and was wondering how it is in others opinions?   ...

FutureNet Platform??
Jan 28, 2014

Was considering picking up a few extra hours through iMedx.  They said the platform is FutureNet.  Anyone work on this platform?? ...

Futurenet Platform
Feb 14, 2015

Has anyone out there worked with FutureNet's platform and if so, how the heck does one make any kind of money with it?  In over 20 years, their's is the worst I've experienced.   Thanks. ...

FutureNet WebEHR Platform
May 04, 2011

Would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with FutureNet's WebEHR platform and whether you like it or not.  Is it easy for difficult to learn?  Are you able to produce good lines on it?  How long did it take for you to become familiar enough with it?  Will be  using it soon myself and would like to know what I will have to go through.  Thanks for your help. ...

FutureNet Platform Question
Jun 14, 2012

Going from Iplayer/Dragon to EHR/MModal - just curious as to what others have thought who have made change. Was just starting to make some decent $$ on old platform - is new platform awkward? ...

Anyone Familiar With FutureNet? (the Platform)
Jan 10, 2013

I have a new job using FutureNet.  This isn't the company, it's a platform.  I would love to know if there are any keystroke shortcuts since I seem to be using the mouse a lot.  For example, short cuts for spellcheck, speeding up/slowing down dictation, or raising or lowering volume? Thanks in advance!  ...

Anyone Work On Futurenet Platform?
Mar 29, 2013

On the rehab hospital accounts?  Straight typing, mostly bad dictators?  ...

Would Someone Share With Me Please How They Like The FutureNet Transcription Platform....sm
Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!! ...

Speaking Of Platforms, Has Anyone Used FutureNet Platform?
Oct 31, 2014

Is it easy to learn?  TIA ...

Make A Living On The Futurenet MModal Platform?
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone able to make a living on the Futurenet MModal platform?  My pay has decreased by 3/4s.     ...

Is FutureNet A Good Company To Work For?
May 31, 2012

Is FutureNet a good company to work for? Do they have benefits and pay rate? ...

Is EScription A Company, Platform, Or What? Nm
Dec 21, 2014

. ...

Does Anyone Work For The Australian Company NTS? Or Use The Emdat Platform?
Apr 28, 2015

I can't find a lot about them in the archives. They are definitely not Nuance. I'm not familiar with the Emdat platform, either, and would appreciate opinons on that. I just got an offer from them and am seriously considering it. They cannot be worse that the American MTSOs. Can they? Thanks so much. ...

I Will Be Starting Soon For A Company That Uses The Emdat Platform, Is This Easy To Learn, Etc.? Sm
Oct 16, 2014

I have never worked for a company that uses a platform before, always an FTP site and word, so this is new to me.  Is it hard to learn, easy to count line count, etc.?? I am bringing up old messages here that say nothing but negative about it and I'm starting to get nervous, but those were from 2008 or so, so maybe it's better now??  ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Wonderful -- NJA On The FIRST Day Of The
Jul 01, 2010

it yesterday, but TODAY?  ...

Our Wonderful ASR. Apparently, Since It Still
Jun 23, 2015

cannot figure out the word Xarelto even though it's seen it corrected tens of thousands of times by now, it has decided that word is "femoral tunnel."  Not even remotely close!  The doctors/administrators who are drooling over the thought of VR cutting us out would be in shock to see what it actually cranks out. ...

After Reading Some Wonderful Things On Here About
Nov 23, 2010

Silent Type.  I sent my resume and then sent a followup email saying I wanted to make sure they support satellite and 64-bit windows Vista, to which I got a very RUDE reply saying "We only accept resumes via silenttype.com and only if you have 5 years experience."  Gee thanks!!!  NOT! ...

Having A Wonderful, Productive Pay Period So Far.
Jul 18, 2011

About $150.00 less than it would have been.  )frown( ...

What A Wonderful Way To Start A Friday!
Oct 28, 2011

First I find out I am not getting paid for certain lines (which I was NOT told upon my hire), then I find out I am let go with no word as to why.  Hmm, I am most definitely going to be warning people about this place!!! ...

Wonderful If Anyone Else Is Sitting Here W/o Work? I'm Sm
Aug 15, 2012

so frustrated I could just scream.  I have a dentist appt on my day off (Monday) but got a call last night that they could fit me in this morning and stupid me said no because of work and now I sit here with NOTHING and a dentist appointment on my day off.  I hope I hear from one of the several jobs I have applied to soon because this just is not working for me any more!!!!! ...

Thank You, SoftScript, For The Beautiful Card And Wonderful Gift! Nm
Dec 22, 2010

s ...

Chronicle Transcription :: Wonderful Place To Work
Nov 27, 2012

An absolutely wonderful place to work despite the things  I read on the posts here. I love my job! The people are friendly, accommodating, and fast at answering questions and feedback almost immediately.  If anyone is looking for a job where you are not constantly bothered, this is the place to go!! ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

FutureNet - What Is Up With Them
Jun 11, 2010

Not sure what is up with them.  They have several ads again but there is absolutely no work for us long timers.  Suspect they are hiring newbies and paying less to get the work done.  BTW, do not ever expect an increase in line rate.  You will NEVER get one.  Also do not expect to attain those bonuses they talk about in the ads - they have now made it impossiible to reach that level by maknig work unavailable, once you get close to making the bonus you can expect to see no work available ...

Futurenet...
Aug 01, 2011

How is Futurenet (Futurenet Technologies located in California) to work for?  Is there plenty of work or do you have no work on a regular basis?  How is administration?  Do they make you stick to a specific schedule?  Are they truly an American only company? Whatever information you can share will be appreciated...don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire!  :) ...