A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone familiar with FutureNet? (the platform) - MT

Posted: Jan 10, 2013

I have a new job using FutureNet.  This isn't the company, it's a platform.  I would love to know if there are any keystroke shortcuts since I seem to be using the mouse a lot.  For example, short cuts for spellcheck, speeding up/slowing down dictation, or raising or lowering volume? Thanks in advance! 

FN platform keystroke shortcuts - hope this helps MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Alt Q = jump to asterisk (*) backwards
Alt J = jump to asterisk (*) forwards
F10 = jump to asterisk (*) forwards
Alt B = insert code for blank
Alt C = make CC
Alt G = double signature line
Alt M = launch doctor roster
Alt N = normal list/templates
Ctrl B = bold
Ctrl U = underline
Ctrl S = save
Ctrl F7 = finish report
Ctrl P = print
Ctrl enter = page break
Ctrl F = find
F7 = spell check

These may depend on how your particular company has set up your function keys.

Many short cut keys are the same as microsoft word, such as end of line, go to next word, etc.

Thank you SO much! - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so grateful, thanks so much! I had asked my supervisor and she said there were none except the Alt B, C, and M. Glad I asked! Thanks again.

FutureNet - ravenmaven

[ In Reply To ..]
Hopefully their platform has improved in the past few years. I worked on it in 2009 and it was total crap. Nothing typed in the EHR transferred to the document so you had to type it all out again in the report. Plus it constantly locked up my computer. I loved my job with Paragon (a subcontractor) but finally had to quit because the platform was so horrible I couldn't make decent money.

Sounds like it has (fortunately) - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
The demographic screen is much better than the last M*Modal-based platform I was using.

With this FutureNet version, you scroll to find the patient visit date, select, and open the document. All information imports on the proper template. Much quicker than the clunky platform I was using before where first and last name, visit ID, MR#, date, etc. had to be searched, typed in manually, and template chosen before you even started.

Similar Messages:

Familiar With This Platform?
Oct 16, 2013

Is anyone familiar with this platform? Easy to use and learn or difficult? ...

Anyone Familiar With The Medrite Platform
Dec 31, 2011

Is anyone familiar with the Medrite platform.  If so, how is it?  Can you use PC Shorthand on it?  Thank you for your replies. ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Has Anybody Used FutureNet Platform?
Feb 28, 2012

I just had an interview for an SR job and they use a platform called FutureNet.  I liked the company and the benefit package but I have never worked on that platform.  Is it productive and can you make your lines?  Thank you for any info.  ...

Futurenet Platform?
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone work on this platform that would care to share info on it.  It is cumbersome or difficult or are you able to make decent lines?  I've never worked on the platform before and was wondering how it is in others opinions?   ...

FutureNet Platform??
Jan 28, 2014

Was considering picking up a few extra hours through iMedx.  They said the platform is FutureNet.  Anyone work on this platform?? ...

Futurenet Platform
Feb 14, 2015

Has anyone out there worked with FutureNet's platform and if so, how the heck does one make any kind of money with it?  In over 20 years, their's is the worst I've experienced.   Thanks. ...

FutureNet WebEHR Platform
May 04, 2011

Would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with FutureNet's WebEHR platform and whether you like it or not.  Is it easy for difficult to learn?  Are you able to produce good lines on it?  How long did it take for you to become familiar enough with it?  Will be  using it soon myself and would like to know what I will have to go through.  Thanks for your help. ...

FutureNet Platform Question
Jun 14, 2012

Going from Iplayer/Dragon to EHR/MModal - just curious as to what others have thought who have made change. Was just starting to make some decent $$ on old platform - is new platform awkward? ...

Anyone Work On Futurenet Platform?
Mar 29, 2013

On the rehab hospital accounts?  Straight typing, mostly bad dictators?  ...

Futurenet Company And Platform Are Wonderful!
Jul 23, 2010

Finally loving to work again.  The people, company and platform are wonderful!!!!   After 20 years to find such a company exists gives me hope for our industry. ...

Would Someone Share With Me Please How They Like The FutureNet Transcription Platform....sm
Feb 07, 2012

Not talking about the company, starting with Pro Type tomorrow, got the installation going on then, and just wanted to know how efficient it is....thanks in advance!! ...

Speaking Of Platforms, Has Anyone Used FutureNet Platform?
Oct 31, 2014

Is it easy to learn?  TIA ...

Make A Living On The Futurenet MModal Platform?
Oct 23, 2013

Is anyone able to make a living on the Futurenet MModal platform?  My pay has decreased by 3/4s.     ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

Not Too Familiar With Cardiac
Dec 30, 2009

Is is J-point ST elevation or J-point and ST elevation? ...

Not Familiar With EKG Readings
Nov 03, 2010

I am not familiar with EKG readings.  It sounds like the physician is stating the patient has "deep and lateral" ST depressions.  Does "deep and lateral" sound right?  ...

Anyone Familiar With ExecuScribe?
Nov 17, 2010

Anyone familiar with ExecuScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With M*Modal?
Oct 16, 2012

Anyone familiar with M*Modal?  I was able to complete part of their testing and still working on the dictation part of the test.  Figured I better check them out before I go to all the trouble of completing the test.  I think I saw they were related to Medquist, but not sure.  Medquist is not all that anymore, at least that is what I have heard.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in trouble of losing my current job due to EMR.  Thanks. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Precyse?
Mar 11, 2013

Is anyone familiar with Precyse?  I'm thinking of applying there.  Thanks for any info. ...

Anyone Familiar With EMDAT?
Apr 22, 2013

I may have a job offer from a company that utilizes EMDAT software. I am not familiar with it at all. It seems that it does not use a foot pedal, which seems odd to me. Any input on EMDAT would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Is Anyone Familiar With E-Trans? I Was Just Offered A Job With Them.
Mar 19, 2010