A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Professional Transcription Services - MT

Posted: Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA!

The one looking for ortho MTs? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yes - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They got a large ortho practice lined up ASAP and need - MTs......pay by the page.... nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Is this the one located in Pennsylvania? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
yep - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They use Winscribe.....pay is low. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cornerstone Professional Services
Jun 04, 2013

I am greatly disheartened that you still have comments from when an old supervisor was there and that is hurting our company.  We place adds with you all on occasion and would like to know how to reply to some of these nasty comments.  At least give a company a chance to defend themselves from old disgruntled transcribers.  Seems a bit one-sided.  Some of these comments are borderline slanderous. ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - Seven Years And Am Quite Happy Here
Jun 06, 2013

I have been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for better than seven years and am quite happy here.  I have heard some negative feedback that pertains to the prior supervisor which no longer pertain to the present company.  Happy Typing! ...

Cornerstone Professional Services - I Love Working For Them!
Jun 06, 2013

I've been working for Cornerstone Professional Services for a few years now.  I love working for them!  They pay on time (direct deposit) every time.  I don't know what former staff was like, but I've read some negative reviews about them.  I can honestly say the current staff is VERY supportive.  They do everything possible to make the MT successful.  Any critiquing that is done is always in good taste and and even good humor.  The supervisor is a transcriptionist herself, ...

Anyone Know Of Professional Medical Transcription, INC
Sep 14, 2014

Have searched everywhere on this company but have found nothing but job opportunities.  Anyone know anything?  Are they good to work with?  Pay scale?  Thank you ...

Professional Medical Transcription, INC
Sep 16, 2014

I have searched archives, not finding anything.  Does anyone have any information on PMT please?  Thank you. ...

What Kind Of Changes Have Been Made To The Professional Standards In The Medical Transcription Indus
Jan 12, 2010

What kind of changes have been made to the professional standards in the medical transcription industry? ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Nuance Transcription Services - Anyone Knows About Them
Jul 23, 2012

has anyone heard of Nuance?  They supposedly have added Transcend Services to their company.  I saw an ad where they are hiring, and just wondered if anyone knows about them.  Been with my company now for several years, but keep running out of work, and so I'm looking elsewhere.  thanks ! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Does Anybody Know Anything
Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is. ...

MJOL Transcription Services
Sep 22, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of this company?  MJOL Transcription Services out of Norcross, GA.  I looked on the Internet and I could not find anything? ...

Omniscribe Transcription Services, Inc.
May 02, 2013

Hello Everyone, It was very graciously brought to my attention that my company, Omniscribe, is being confused with another "Omniscribes" located in Texas. I thought it would be helpful to let anyone interested know that my name is Kresta Glaser. I am located in Pocatello, Idaho and I have been in business for 10 years in February. I am very aware of this other company along with another called EMR Omniscribe, LLC. Not sure if Tonya did her research when she named her company, but apparently "O ...

One Transcription Services Question
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone have any information about One Transcription Services? I am considering applying for the position advertised on the Job Seeker's Board for the weekend work. Any information would be greatly appreciated. TIA. ...

Digital Transcription Services (DTS)
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone work or has worked for DTS out of Oklahoma? The old posts seem to be several years old. Good or bad? Any info appreciated. ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services, Inc.
Nov 12, 2009

Anyone here know anything about this company?  They are located in Lake Orion, MI.  I couldn't find anything about them in the archives.  I'd like to know pros, cons, pay, work load, or any other info you could provide.    Thanks a bunch! ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

Transcription Services That Provide Equipment
Sep 30, 2010

Does anyone know of any transcription services that provide the computer equipment?  I tried the ones I found on this board WebMedX and SoftScript (bad reviews on SoftScript) and Proscript which is an INDIAN company!  I do not own my own computer.  I am quitting MQ and will have to return the equipment, or will I (wink wink).     ...

MD-IT, Southern Transcription Services, Or NEMT
Oct 27, 2010

Hello!  I am looking to supplement my FT work.  I have had offers from all 3 companies and am having trouble making up my mind.  Anyone with GEMS cardiology comments (cannot keep line count, paid by dictated minute)?  ChartNet platform comments?  STS?  I have spoken to very nice people at all companies, and they seem to be organized and helpful.  Any advice or comments would be welcome.  Thanks for your time. ...

What Is The Scoop For DTS (digital Transcription Services)
Feb 09, 2011

What is the scoop for DTS?  Are they good to work for?  Anyone currently working for them. ...