A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DATASCRIPT - BABS

Posted: Jul 21, 2012

HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH DATASCRIPT, ASHLEY ?  SEEMS TO BE A LACK OF COMMUNICATION WITH THEM.     

In Michigan? Other than them not paying me $2,700.00? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If it's the same, she burned me for $2700 for a month's wages!! I have been waiting to file a small claims case against them - careful the owner is going to go bankrupt, she lost her house and supposedly went through a divorce (the reason for no pay) which is why I have to wait to file so I'm not included in the bankruptcy.

Datascript - MIMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Now I can see why it is so hard to get a check and have it for the correct amount!!

DATASCRIPT - BABS

[ In Reply To ..]
JUST AS I SUSPECTED. PUT THEM ON THE NO PAY LIST WITH MT STARS. WHY DO THE CROOKS IN THIS BUSINESS KEEP CONTACTING ME AND SHAFTING ME? SICK OF IT.

I'm the one owed the $2,700 - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
This is an easy case to win. I do not live in Michigan. I have contacted the courts there and everything can be done through the mail - you do not have to physically show up for court. Also, you can charge interest on the money they owe, as well as make them pay all court costs. I will then file a lien against their business as well as against the contract they have with the State of Michigan. She just got an extension until September on it so the time to move is now. Feel free to email me and I can help you if you like.

datascript - babs

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't get her to send me lots of work. It is about one report a week. She has all these weird voice files to deal with. Very nervous about whether to work for her. Thanks for your input.

Similar Messages:

DataScript, Michigan
Sep 19, 2012

Thinking of working for DataScript, but saw a post from BABS about nonpayment.  I wondered if this is a trend for this company or a one-time thing.  Before I accept position, would like to know if anyone else has had postive or negative experience with them.  Thanks! ...

Datascript Michigan
Sep 25, 2012

Any information about Datascript Systems Michigan?  As far as non payment, etc.  If you don't feel comfortable stating here, would you please email me, I don't want to work for free! ...

Datascript Work?
Oct 10, 2012

Is anyone who has started with Datascript recently receiving work on a consistent basis?  I have been receiving one 10-minute file every few days to type.  Not sure if they are still "ramping up" with the account and work will pick up eventually. ...

Getting Paid From DataScript
Oct 31, 2012

Would any DataSript MTs out there tell me how/when they pay? I've been working for a month now and signed up for direct deposit from the get go but I have yet to get a paycheck for the work I've done.  Needless to say, I'm concerned.  Thanks! ...

DataScript - Has Anyone Else NOT Gotten Paid?
Mar 22, 2013

It's bad enough that we are now only getting paid once a month.  I was fully expecting for checks to go out last Friday for pay period 01/15 throuugh 02/15.  It's now a week later and still no check.  Mind you I live cross coutry from Michigan but I think a week is MORE THAN enough time.  Now I'm getting no small amount worried aside from it placing me in a HUGE financial bind now.  Am I the only one?  Have others gotten their checks?   Th ...