A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone work for Chase, pay, etc. Archives not sm - anon

Posted: Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx

A friend of mine worked with Chase - sm - Not me

[ In Reply To ..]
and said they were VERY strict with schedules...to the point of being ridiculous. She was offered 8 cpl text and 4.5 VR, this with 30 years under her belt. They say they have quality standards, but if they are sending to TTD overflow work, their standards at not that great.

Thanks! nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Is Chase The Same As Cymed?
Dec 27, 2009

Does anybody know if Chase Transcriptions is the same as Cymed? I notice they were/are located in the same town. I worked for Cymed a long time ago. If anyone has any info at all about Chase, actually, it would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Chase Transcription, Inc.
Jun 08, 2010

I have searched the Archives and all information on this company is old.  Does anyone have any input on the company, any information at all - good or bad?  TIA. ...

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS?
Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much. ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Chase Transcription - Anyone Work?
Dec 02, 2011

Does anybody out there work for Chase Transcriptions?  I understand they use ChartNet (hooray!) and do only straight typing, no VR.  All good things.  However, they only pay a little over 7 cents a line, not so good.   I am having a very hard time, not production wise but platform-wise and personnel wise at Transcend, and am looking to make a move but frankly, I can't afford to take any less than I'm getting now.  Although... working in a less hostile environment might be worth i ...

Any Info On Chase Transcription?
Dec 20, 2011

Any info on Chase Transcription? ...

Which Would You Pick? Chase Or Keystrokes?
May 29, 2012

I've done lots of research on both companies, none really "WOW" me at all....but having to make a choice (and SOON), as I cannot afford to be without a job, can anyone shed some recent light on working for either? I don't need the benefits as much as the pay...Thank you kindly in advance. ...

Info On Chase Transcription?
Sep 06, 2012

xxx ...

Accu-Script And Chase
Jan 31, 2013

Has anyone who applied for jobs at the above companies heard back from them yet?  Thank you. ...

Update Me On Chase Transcription?
Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone update me on Chase Transcription?  Do they hire IC's, etc?  Thanks! ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

MModal Bought By JP Morgan Chase
Jul 03, 2012

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-02/mmodal-agrees-to-be-bought-by-jpmorgan-arm-for-1-dot-1-billion   and here we go again... ...

ProScript, MModal, Chase Trans
Jul 24, 2012

Any current info on the above three MTSO?  I have friends who've worked for ProScript and switched to MModal, but having a hard time finding reviews of Chase Transcription in Ohio.  Thanks in advance. ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Archives
Oct 14, 2009

I was looking on this board for the archives. I used to be able to type in a word that I was looking for and the archives would come up showing me if anyone had discussed this before. Am I just missing something or has this been removed. Thanks ...

Archives?
Oct 04, 2010

This is a really dumb question, but how does one search archives for information on MTSOs?  ...

How Do See Posts And Archives
Oct 18, 2009

Would appreciate any info on how to see messages on boards and in archives.  When I click on the Navigation menu at the left all I get are blank screens.  Thanks. ...

Re DSG: Reading The Archives And Saw Where
Nov 17, 2009

people were complaining of running out of work a lot.  Is that still a problem at DSG or is it better now? ...

Search The Archives
Feb 15, 2011

I have seen people say a few times that they have already searched the archives.  Well how do I do this?  I do not see anywhere with a search box.  I have questions regarding a companies and do not want to repeat questions if they have already been answered.  Thanks. ...

RTP Transcription - Nothing In Archives
May 11, 2011

Didn't see anything in archives about this company. Any info? Thanks! ...

IMedX Archives
Dec 27, 2011

I have read some of the archives about iMedX from a while ago, but am wondering if they are still paying 2 cents per VR line and/or if anybody works there and makes a decent living or is happy there at all.  TIA for any info. ...

Found This In Archives And I Think It
Feb 26, 2013

I agree with her 100%. There will always be more of us, and we really could make a difference if we would just band together. I have always wanted to start a new association for MTs-AMERICAN MTs. Don't let them win. ...

How Do I Check Word Help Archives?
Oct 12, 2009

Not liking this new site, can't easily find anything anymore ...

What In The World Happened To The Archives
Oct 16, 2009

I can't figure out what is going on here anymore.  Tons of posts are gone.  I can't get to the archived posts anymore.  What's going on? ...

MD-IT Anyone? Info Scarce In Archives
Dec 03, 2009

Any info would be most helpful - platform, QA, etc.  This position requires pay per dictation.  I've seen the archives about the average pay per minute but does anyone have any experience with this company being paid by the minute?  Do they give you all the crap or does it seem it's recorded double time?  LOL - okay, not funny. ...