A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone have experience with chartnet platform? - nlk

Posted: Feb 24, 2012

Anyone have experience with chartnet platform?  What is it like to work on, and are there any compatibility issues if you have chartscript or other platforms already on computer? thanks

chartnet - is the best

[ In Reply To ..]
Chartnet is the best, most MT friendly platform on the planet. I do not know about incompatibilities. Of course, a lot depends on the client and how well the demographic data loads on the "ADT screen." But in my experience, there is ONE screen, going here there and everywhere before you start the job, and there is an excellent built-in word expander. Heaven!

chartnet - nlk

[ In Reply To ..]
did you mean to say there is one screen and you DON'T have to go here there and everywhere for the ADT? do you know if other word expanders can be used with it? thanks

ChartNet - Another user

[ In Reply To ..]
I also work on ChartNet and love it. No jumping around at all for demographics. My main account happens to load the data in nicely with minimal input from me. I do have one small backup account, though, who does not supply much demographic info, so I have to phonetically type the patients' names, ID numbers, and visit dates, but that's the account/client's fault and not the fault of ChartNet.

I use Instant Text with it, but I know other MTs who use other expanders with it just fine. I don't use the expander system that comes with ChartNet except for a couple of templates I set up for a couple of doctors.

that's what I mean - loves it

[ In Reply To ..]
Nope, one screen on most accounts. And yes, you can use Instatext and so on if you already have your expanders in there, but the ChartNet expander is INSTANT, it does not s-l-o-w-l-y populate like Shorthand does (that's what I am using now, yecch).

oh.. - and I forgot

[ In Reply To ..]
with Chartnet you can set up your own "normals" long or short, in Wordpad and then just ALT-I-L to import them into the document. You can get really, really great results with this platform!

Chartnet - luv chartnet

[ In Reply To ..]
Chartnet is a great platform. Once you learn your way around & learn the shortcut keys you'll do great. Also, the expander/shortcut program is great. I have been able to export it to work on other platforms, so you might be able to import your current expander into Chartnet. Not sure, though, so check with your Account Manager. Chartnet has lots of great features, like being able to see and listen to your previous reports... great for figuring out blanks! Good luck!

The WORST! - Horrible

[ In Reply To ..]
ChartNet has to be one of the worst platforms out there! You have to perform multitudinous steps just to get to the point where you begin typing the actual body of the report. This, of course, drastically cuts into your productivity.

I was astounded that something so inefficient would be used by ANYONE.

Beware of SPIN. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
ChartNet is owned by a certain MTS. That company trolls this board frequently, defending itself against the truthful posts about it on here by spinning everything. I imagine they would do the same for their "wonderful" platform.

ChartNet - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes it's easy to use, BUT it does crash when other programs are on the computer, had to put it on a computer alone.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Any Experience With Chartnet?
May 08, 2012

Anyone have any experience with Chartnet? Yesterday, I tore my hair out trying to get it installed. I am wondering if it is compatible with Windows 7. I was trying to install the 4.0 version and still have not got it installed. Any tips out there? ...

Which Companies Use ChartNet Platform? NM
Sep 30, 2010

. ...

Platform - Chartnet Or WebchartMD
Nov 15, 2013

If you have used both platforms, which one do you like better? Which is more user friendly? Which has more functions? Also if you are familiar with it from the perspective of working in a facility that accesses their files through Chartnet or WebChartMD, which is easier and more user friendly for the doctors or clinic/facility to access their files for electronic signature, etc.? Also, if any MTSOs want to chime in if they have used either or both, interested in hearing their thoughts too ...

Chartnet Platform - Explain How They Work?
Jul 02, 2010

I am a new graduate and have no knowledge of the platforms everyone talks about. Could some of you nice people please briefly explain how they work? Is Express Scribe considered a platform? I have used it all through school and understand how it works. Can anyone tell me a little about the Chartnet platform - good or bad. Thanks in advance. ...

Chartnet Platform Versus Chartscript
Mar 02, 2011

My company just switched us over to the Chartnet platform.  I don't like it and I'm sure not seeing what all the excitement was about.  I was able to make 320-350 lph on Chartscript and yesterday I ended the day with about 200 lph on Chartnet.  I am a glass half full person so before I come to the conclusion that management just hyped this platform to try and keep us enthusiastic and on board for a smooth transition, could somebody tell me what features about Chart ...

ChartNet Transcrption Platform--opinons Please!
Jul 13, 2011

Hi, I just received an offer that involves straight transcription on the ChartNet system. If any of you currently use this platform and would offer me your opinion on it, I would greatly appreciate it. Is is slow? Clunky? Are there are lot of screens to switch through? Do you have to enter patient demographics?   Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to respond! ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

ChartNet Is This Voice Recognition Type Platform? Nm
Jul 17, 2010

. ...

Platform Experience
Sep 20, 2010

How, in searching for job, do I even begin to acquaint myself with each & every platform out there? Nearly each job posting uses something different. I had ExpressScribe when at careestep, but notice not many companies use that. ...

Any Experience With Meditech Platform?
Jun 20, 2012

Anyone out there have any experience with Meditech platform? Keystrokes has been advertising a position for FT straight typing on it. Any input is appreciated. ...

Anyone With Experience On WebChartMD Platform?
Aug 28, 2014

Is it user friendly, productive, etc?  Interested in the good, bad, and ugly.  TIA. ...

Anyone Have Experience With Turn Around Time Transcription Co? Or Medrite XL Platform?
Jun 12, 2013

Hi, I recently spoke to someone from Turn Around Time Transcription.  I had found their ad on mtjobs.com.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this company?  They use the Medrite XL platform and the owner told me all the transcriptionists said it was an easy platform to work on, but then I looked it up and MTs were complaining about the line counts being so low.  Any info on either the company or the platform?  Thanks, Kathy ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

ChartNet - Thank You!
May 21, 2010

I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for everyone's input on ChartNet.  Everyone posted positively and, as usual, you were right.  It's a great platform, really easy to learn and VERY MT-friendly.  I also got lucky and the dictators are excellent, too, so the whole experience has been wonderful.  Thanks to all who reassured me and to anyone else wondering, yes, ChartNet is the bomb! ...

If This Is Possible In ChartNet ?
Jul 15, 2011

I have been using ChartNet for a few weeks now.  My training was really brief, so I still have a lot to learn.  With the way we do the headers (cnt-N) and subheaders (cnt-shift-N), there doesn't seem to be any way to paste large sections into the report to include headers and/or subheaders.  I did that a lot in DocQscribe, and it sure did help my line count not to mention my hands and wrists when I could copy and paste large sections into certain reports, especially with things like card ...

ChartNet-sm
Jun 08, 2012

I used ChartNet but have never been formally trained on it.  I feel like I am getting nowhere fast.  Does anyone else use this platform? How do you like it? Formally trained? Any tips? I feel like it is not very MT friendly.  Is it just me? ...

What's Up With Chartnet?
Mar 17, 2014

Why is it that every time Chartnet has an update, things end up worse than before?  Stuff that used to work doesn't work right anymore.  And it doesn't accept 1-letter abbreviations.  My biggest peeve with this is that I have to manually capitalize the word "I" and I didn't have to do that before.  So annoying.  When something works, don't fix it.   I used to love Chartnet but now it's really starting to bug me.  They keep saying they w ...

Chartnet
Jan 08, 2015

I'm looking for a change of company. I'm most familiar with the Chartnet platform. Can anyone recommend a good place that still uses Chartnet? Are there even any out there?   atdhvaannkcse ...

ChartNet?
Feb 11, 2015

Is ChartNet a speech recognition platform? Does it work with high speed satellite internet? Thanks! ...

Companies Using Chartnet
Jan 03, 2010

Aside from SPI, would appreciate knowing what companies use the Chartnet platform.   ...

Chartnet/Escription
Feb 23, 2010

Anyone out there that has used both platforms and has a preference.   Thanks so much. ...

ChartNet Opinions?
Apr 23, 2010

I just accepted a position about which I'm very excited and understand it is through the ChartNet platform.  I've worked on ChartScript but never ChartNet.  Opinions, hints, tips, positives, negatives, or any information welcome.  TIA!!!  ...

Does Keystrokes Use Chartnet?
Apr 29, 2010

I love the Chartnet platform but not the company I work for.  I heard that Keystrokes uses Chartnet and is moving accounts onto it.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Do you know if they are hiring right now?  ...

Does Nuance Or MQ Own ChartNet? If Not, Who Does? Nm
Jun 13, 2010

aa ...

Feedback About Chartnet?
Aug 11, 2010

Can someone give me some feedback about chartnet?  Pros, cons, etc?  Thanks! ...

CHARTNET - Companies That Use It?
Feb 01, 2011

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COMPANIES USE CHARTNET PLATFORM?? WOULD APPRECIATE HAVING THAT INFO VERY MUCH. ...

Chartnet And M-Modal?
Aug 12, 2011

I posted 7-8 posts below asking info about Chartnet.  I am wondering if the Chartnet I am using is the same everyone else is using?  The Chartnet I am using is tied in with M-Modal, but I don't have VR on my account.  The login box actually says  SPEECHMOTION Healthcare Documentation Platform ChartNet Client 4.10.  I am confused, as it doesn't seem very user friendly. ...

Chartnet/Shortand
Feb 07, 2012

Does Shorthand work with chartnet?  Couldn't find the answer in the archives.  Thanks! ...

Chartnet Download
May 12, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with Chartnet, every time I try to log in it gives me an error message stating error loading voice client class not registered. Thanks for any help. ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...