A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ChartNet - Thank you! - You were all correct

Posted: May 21, 2010

I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for everyone's input on ChartNet.  Everyone posted positively and, as usual, you were right.  It's a great platform, really easy to learn and VERY MT-friendly.  I also got lucky and the dictators are excellent, too, so the whole experience has been wonderful. 

Thanks to all who reassured me and to anyone else wondering, yes, ChartNet is the bomb!

What company did you go with? - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
I am tired of being angry and depressed at MQ. I need a change desperately. I have heard good things about Chartnet. Do you know who uses it?

Am I the only one who isn't in love with Chartnet? - disagree

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what kind of platforms everyone used before chartnet, but I liked mine better than this. Don't get me wrong, there are features of chartnet that I like.. but wow, it is so frustratingly SLOW when loading patients, bringing the information in... etc. etc.etc it's like how much time am I wasting WAITING for this system... I dont know if that depends on the account or what... but I am NOT impressed and I just have to wonder what kind of platforms the ones that are in love with Chartnet worked with before... I had a platform by Spheris... and it was entirely user friendly... what am I missing about chartnet?

Chartnet - tired, tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
ChartNet was the first platform I ever used. Since then I have been on at least 5 others and ChartNet was by far the best. Are there some platforms better than ChartNet? I am sure there are, I just have not found them yet :-)

chartnet - flyingfingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I previously worked on ExText and am now working on Chartscript. I think Chartnet blows both of them away. To the person who says it is slow loading, etc., I wonder if that is not more of an issue with the company you are working with. Speed was not an issue with what I have to compare it with.

no you aren't :) - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The sound quality is just absolutely horrible. I can't believe this is even legally compliant with how bad it is. I did read on another board about USB earphones that I might try, but everyone in my company has sound quality issues, whether in house or at home so I'm not sure if I want to invest a lot of money in new headphones if it isn't going to help. Anyone use USB headphones with chartscript.net?

also, I realize we may be using an older version, but we have to use IE6 only. You can't even have 7 or 8 loaded on your computer. Since IE6 isn't supported by most websites these days I had to download Firefox to use for everything but Chartscript, which isn't a huge problem but I am lazy and always liked using the same for everything!

Chartscript and Chartnet are 2 different programs. - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

If This Is Possible In ChartNet ?
Jul 15, 2011

I have been using ChartNet for a few weeks now.  My training was really brief, so I still have a lot to learn.  With the way we do the headers (cnt-N) and subheaders (cnt-shift-N), there doesn't seem to be any way to paste large sections into the report to include headers and/or subheaders.  I did that a lot in DocQscribe, and it sure did help my line count not to mention my hands and wrists when I could copy and paste large sections into certain reports, especially with things like card ...

ChartNet-sm
Jun 08, 2012

I used ChartNet but have never been formally trained on it.  I feel like I am getting nowhere fast.  Does anyone else use this platform? How do you like it? Formally trained? Any tips? I feel like it is not very MT friendly.  Is it just me? ...

What's Up With Chartnet?
Mar 17, 2014

Why is it that every time Chartnet has an update, things end up worse than before?  Stuff that used to work doesn't work right anymore.  And it doesn't accept 1-letter abbreviations.  My biggest peeve with this is that I have to manually capitalize the word "I" and I didn't have to do that before.  So annoying.  When something works, don't fix it.   I used to love Chartnet but now it's really starting to bug me.  They keep saying they w ...

Chartnet
Jan 08, 2015

I'm looking for a change of company. I'm most familiar with the Chartnet platform. Can anyone recommend a good place that still uses Chartnet? Are there even any out there?   atdhvaannkcse ...

ChartNet?
Feb 11, 2015

Is ChartNet a speech recognition platform? Does it work with high speed satellite internet? Thanks! ...

Companies Using Chartnet
Jan 03, 2010

Aside from SPI, would appreciate knowing what companies use the Chartnet platform.   ...

Chartnet/Escription
Feb 23, 2010

Anyone out there that has used both platforms and has a preference.   Thanks so much. ...

ChartNet Opinions?
Apr 23, 2010

I just accepted a position about which I'm very excited and understand it is through the ChartNet platform.  I've worked on ChartScript but never ChartNet.  Opinions, hints, tips, positives, negatives, or any information welcome.  TIA!!!  ...

Does Keystrokes Use Chartnet?
Apr 29, 2010

I love the Chartnet platform but not the company I work for.  I heard that Keystrokes uses Chartnet and is moving accounts onto it.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Do you know if they are hiring right now?  ...

Does Nuance Or MQ Own ChartNet? If Not, Who Does? Nm
Jun 13, 2010

aa ...

Feedback About Chartnet?
Aug 11, 2010

Can someone give me some feedback about chartnet?  Pros, cons, etc?  Thanks! ...

CHARTNET - Companies That Use It?
Feb 01, 2011

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COMPANIES USE CHARTNET PLATFORM?? WOULD APPRECIATE HAVING THAT INFO VERY MUCH. ...

Chartnet And M-Modal?
Aug 12, 2011

I posted 7-8 posts below asking info about Chartnet.  I am wondering if the Chartnet I am using is the same everyone else is using?  The Chartnet I am using is tied in with M-Modal, but I don't have VR on my account.  The login box actually says  SPEECHMOTION Healthcare Documentation Platform ChartNet Client 4.10.  I am confused, as it doesn't seem very user friendly. ...

Chartnet/Shortand
Feb 07, 2012

Does Shorthand work with chartnet?  Couldn't find the answer in the archives.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Have Any Experience With Chartnet?
May 08, 2012

Anyone have any experience with Chartnet? Yesterday, I tore my hair out trying to get it installed. I am wondering if it is compatible with Windows 7. I was trying to install the 4.0 version and still have not got it installed. Any tips out there? ...

Chartnet Download
May 12, 2012

Just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with Chartnet, every time I try to log in it gives me an error message stating error loading voice client class not registered. Thanks for any help. ...

Anyone Familiar With ChartNet?-sm
May 18, 2012

I'm trying to learn it...no training provided by company.  What does "previous notes" mean.  I thought I knew but now not sure.  I have tons of questions but I guess I will learn as I go. Thank you. ...

ChartNet Program And SR??
Jun 06, 2012

how easy is it to get lines with the ChartNet platform and SR?  considering a position that uses this and need to get 1200 combined straight transcription and SR daily.  Is it achievable?  TIA ...

A Question About ChartNet
Jul 19, 2012

Once in a while I mistakingly save a file before the voice file is done. I put in my first password in and then it tells me the voice file was not finished and all I can do is answer "OK" in the box. What I want to know if there is a way to go back and finish the file? The only thing I can do is split the file as if there was a separate dictation on the same voice file. Anyone have any ideas? ...

ChartNet Client 4.10
Nov 06, 2012

Hello everyone, Can you please advise what companies out there are using ChartNet Client as their transcription software. Thank you very much!!  ...

Footpedal For Chartnet?
Jun 17, 2013

Does dictaphone footpedal work with chartnet, or do I have to have a USB-1 or USB-2 pedal? TIA. ...

How Good/bad Is Chartnet?
Nov 14, 2013

I've learned I'm going to be trained on Chartnet?  How is it?  Good/Bad?  I really dread editing other's reports.  When I had to do it years ago I sucked at it.  I couldn't make any money.  Has it changed?  Is it easier editing reports now?  Probably not.  I could really use some feedback.  I'll take all the info I can get, positive and/or negative.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  I really appreciate it.  ...

Chartnet Issues
Aug 09, 2014

I installed chartnet voice client on Windows 7 32-bit.  It worked on the file I downloaded to play.  I downladed another job and I am getting acmopenstream:  The requested operation cannot be performed.  Is there a fix I can download or codec package so it will convert properly so it will play in the chartnet voice player. Rose ...

ChartNet Question
May 10, 2015

On other platforms I've used, to delete the last typed word, I would use Ctrl-backspace.  That doesn't work in ChartNet.  Does anyone know of a shortcut to do this in ChartNet?  Or does anyone know how to make a Shorthand entry for this?  Thanks in advance.  ...

ChartNet's ExpandText Disable?
Oct 26, 2009

New to ChartNet. It's built-in expander is conflicting with my own expander. I think I saw a place to disable the one in ChartNet, but I cannot find it now. Can someone tell me where to disable it? Thank you ...

Recently Started On ChartNet
Sep 26, 2010

I have recently started on ChartNet.  I read reviews, which are mostly positive, and my question is why? I find it cumbersome with all the headings you have to make with the control/shift keys and entering, starting new headers, etc.  Not very fluid at all (for me anyway).  Does anyone have advice/tips on how to make this more user-friendly?  Plus I lose reports and have no idea where they go or how to get them back, so I am losing line count as well.  I was happy to read all those positive ...

Which Companies Use ChartNet Platform? NM
Sep 30, 2010

. ...

Chartnet/M*Modal Editor
Jan 10, 2012

I am currently working for a company that uses Chartnet/M*Modal Editor and have had so many problems with my foot pedal working and a lot of other problems also.  Has anyone else had any problems with this platform?  At first I thought it was my computer but the longer I work on this I am beginning to think maybe it's a problem with the platform itself.  I would love to hear from MTs who have used this platform and how they liked or disliked it.  I am about to jump ...

Anyone Have Experience With Chartnet Platform?
Feb 24, 2012

Anyone have experience with chartnet platform?  What is it like to work on, and are there any compatibility issues if you have chartscript or other platforms already on computer? thanks ...

Comment On Meridian And Their Chartnet
Mar 26, 2012

Can anyone comment on Meridian and their Chartnet, ability to earn, insurance, pros and cons?  Thank you :) ...