A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Which companies use ChartNet platform? NM - Susan

Posted: Sep 30, 2010

I know that Keystrokes does; they recently purchased the company that developed it. sm - FastFingers

[ In Reply To ..]
They had a sign up at AHIMA that announced their acquisition of Hudson Medical Service, which is the company that developed Chartnet. I know that there are a lot of companies that use it, but I don't know what happens with Keystrokes owning it now.

Chartnet - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
Too bad Keystrokes sucks to work for.

ChartNet users - TexasMT

[ In Reply To ..]
MedScribe in Jacksonville, FL, does. I was having medical problems when I worked for them, and the supervisory staff was patient and kind when dealing with me. Unfortunately, some of the accounts were extremely high ESLs. Loved ChartNet though. The best typing platform I have worked on (out of about 10). Now I am doing well on EditScript/Escription.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Experience With Chartnet Platform?
Feb 24, 2012

Anyone have experience with chartnet platform?  What is it like to work on, and are there any compatibility issues if you have chartscript or other platforms already on computer? thanks ...

Platform - Chartnet Or WebchartMD
Nov 15, 2013

If you have used both platforms, which one do you like better? Which is more user friendly? Which has more functions? Also if you are familiar with it from the perspective of working in a facility that accesses their files through Chartnet or WebChartMD, which is easier and more user friendly for the doctors or clinic/facility to access their files for electronic signature, etc.? Also, if any MTSOs want to chime in if they have used either or both, interested in hearing their thoughts too ...

Chartnet Platform - Explain How They Work?
Jul 02, 2010

I am a new graduate and have no knowledge of the platforms everyone talks about. Could some of you nice people please briefly explain how they work? Is Express Scribe considered a platform? I have used it all through school and understand how it works. Can anyone tell me a little about the Chartnet platform - good or bad. Thanks in advance. ...

Chartnet Platform Versus Chartscript
Mar 02, 2011

My company just switched us over to the Chartnet platform.  I don't like it and I'm sure not seeing what all the excitement was about.  I was able to make 320-350 lph on Chartscript and yesterday I ended the day with about 200 lph on Chartnet.  I am a glass half full person so before I come to the conclusion that management just hyped this platform to try and keep us enthusiastic and on board for a smooth transition, could somebody tell me what features about Chart ...

ChartNet Transcrption Platform--opinons Please!
Jul 13, 2011

Hi, I just received an offer that involves straight transcription on the ChartNet system. If any of you currently use this platform and would offer me your opinion on it, I would greatly appreciate it. Is is slow? Clunky? Are there are lot of screens to switch through? Do you have to enter patient demographics?   Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to respond! ...

ChartNet Is This Voice Recognition Type Platform? Nm
Jul 17, 2010

. ...

Companies Using Chartnet
Jan 03, 2010

Aside from SPI, would appreciate knowing what companies use the Chartnet platform.   ...

CHARTNET - Companies That Use It?
Feb 01, 2011

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COMPANIES USE CHARTNET PLATFORM?? WOULD APPRECIATE HAVING THAT INFO VERY MUCH. ...

Which Companies Use The Iscriptor Platform?
Jan 18, 2011

Does anybody know which companies use the Iscriptor platform?  Thank you! ...

Any Companies Using Inscribe Platform?
Jul 18, 2011

Hi there....Does anyone know of any other companies that use the Inscribe platform?  I love this platform and recently lost most of my IC job.  ...

Docqscribe Platform, Companies Who Use It?
Sep 02, 2011

I have worked on this platform for years.  Does anyone know all the companies who use this platform.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Companies That Use Emdat Inscribe Platform?
Feb 05, 2014

Hi...in spite of prior negative remarks about this platform, in my opinion it can't be easier. So simple and convenient. I think my job as an IC is going to be eliminated without warning and am doing a preliminary job search. Anyone know of any companies that are decent and use the Emdat Inscribe platform? I wonder, since Nuance owns Emdat....you don't suppose only Nuance can use the platform? ...

Is It That Hard For Companies To Teach A Platform?
Feb 25, 2015

I see job ads from time to time where I have all the qualifications except having experience on their transcription platform. Is it that hard to teach software? It shouldn't be a huge effort. I'm sure within a week or so of working, an MT working on a new platform would have it down. Just venting. ...

Companies That Use Escription. On The Platform, My Autocorrect Doesnt
May 26, 2014

it will work, and then the next time I try to use the same correction, it will not work. Am I doing something wrong? Is it the platform? Any suggestions? ...

Emdat InScribe - Companies Besides Phoenix And ZyloMed That Use This Platform?
Apr 20, 2010

Anyone know of companies besides Phoenix and ZyloMed that use this platform? ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

ChartNet - Thank You!
May 21, 2010

I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for everyone's input on ChartNet.  Everyone posted positively and, as usual, you were right.  It's a great platform, really easy to learn and VERY MT-friendly.  I also got lucky and the dictators are excellent, too, so the whole experience has been wonderful.  Thanks to all who reassured me and to anyone else wondering, yes, ChartNet is the bomb! ...

If This Is Possible In ChartNet ?
Jul 15, 2011

I have been using ChartNet for a few weeks now.  My training was really brief, so I still have a lot to learn.  With the way we do the headers (cnt-N) and subheaders (cnt-shift-N), there doesn't seem to be any way to paste large sections into the report to include headers and/or subheaders.  I did that a lot in DocQscribe, and it sure did help my line count not to mention my hands and wrists when I could copy and paste large sections into certain reports, especially with things like card ...

ChartNet-sm
Jun 08, 2012

I used ChartNet but have never been formally trained on it.  I feel like I am getting nowhere fast.  Does anyone else use this platform? How do you like it? Formally trained? Any tips? I feel like it is not very MT friendly.  Is it just me? ...

What's Up With Chartnet?
Mar 17, 2014

Why is it that every time Chartnet has an update, things end up worse than before?  Stuff that used to work doesn't work right anymore.  And it doesn't accept 1-letter abbreviations.  My biggest peeve with this is that I have to manually capitalize the word "I" and I didn't have to do that before.  So annoying.  When something works, don't fix it.   I used to love Chartnet but now it's really starting to bug me.  They keep saying they w ...

Chartnet
Jan 08, 2015

I'm looking for a change of company. I'm most familiar with the Chartnet platform. Can anyone recommend a good place that still uses Chartnet? Are there even any out there?   atdhvaannkcse ...

ChartNet?
Feb 11, 2015

Is ChartNet a speech recognition platform? Does it work with high speed satellite internet? Thanks! ...

Chartnet/Escription
Feb 23, 2010

Anyone out there that has used both platforms and has a preference.   Thanks so much. ...

ChartNet Opinions?
Apr 23, 2010

I just accepted a position about which I'm very excited and understand it is through the ChartNet platform.  I've worked on ChartScript but never ChartNet.  Opinions, hints, tips, positives, negatives, or any information welcome.  TIA!!!  ...

Does Keystrokes Use Chartnet?
Apr 29, 2010

I love the Chartnet platform but not the company I work for.  I heard that Keystrokes uses Chartnet and is moving accounts onto it.  Does anyone know if this is true?  Do you know if they are hiring right now?  ...

Does Nuance Or MQ Own ChartNet? If Not, Who Does? Nm
Jun 13, 2010

aa ...

Feedback About Chartnet?
Aug 11, 2010

Can someone give me some feedback about chartnet?  Pros, cons, etc?  Thanks! ...

Chartnet And M-Modal?
Aug 12, 2011

I posted 7-8 posts below asking info about Chartnet.  I am wondering if the Chartnet I am using is the same everyone else is using?  The Chartnet I am using is tied in with M-Modal, but I don't have VR on my account.  The login box actually says  SPEECHMOTION Healthcare Documentation Platform ChartNet Client 4.10.  I am confused, as it doesn't seem very user friendly. ...

Chartnet/Shortand
Feb 07, 2012

Does Shorthand work with chartnet?  Couldn't find the answer in the archives.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Have Any Experience With Chartnet?
May 08, 2012

Anyone have any experience with Chartnet? Yesterday, I tore my hair out trying to get it installed. I am wondering if it is compatible with Windows 7. I was trying to install the 4.0 version and still have not got it installed. Any tips out there? ...