A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark Transcription? any current info - MT415

Posted: May 16, 2015

Does anyone have any current info on Landmark Transcription?  I was offered a job, but read that there are tons of work in the beginning and then nothing after a short period of time without any explanation as to why.  I also heard that if you ask for more work, you get no response. Just wanted to know if that was still the case.

LM - me too

[ In Reply To ..]
I sent you an email.

MT415 - Shirley

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know what platform they use?

LM platform - MT415

[ In Reply To ..]
They use Bayscribe.

They also use eScription - SickNTired

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you for info - Shirley

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Can't believe they're hiring. nm - Pretty much sums it up

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Dazed and Confused - Stunned and Sad

[ In Reply To ..]
My account has almost zip to nada on a daily basis with no real options for more on the horizon anywhere. I really, really wanted to believe after the whole DOL thing that this company would not overstaff anymore. Can't make even money to support my S*bucks habit much less pay any bills.

Run away fast - Ex-LM

[ In Reply To ..]
If you need to make even a remotely decent living, avoid this company at all costs. They mainly only have overflow accounts and totally overstaff them. The entire company is run by just one person and she almost never answers emails or phone calls. I worked there for about a year and it was horrible. I finally got a new job and just quit about a year ago. I figured if they couldn't even take 2 minutes to answer my numerous emails and phone calls begging for more work, why should I give them the courtesy of any notice? They never even asked where I was, so that shows how much they care about their MTs. They were actually in pretty big trouble with the DOL recently and I ended up getting a nice check from them a couple of months ago as a result of their investigation. They even sent me a little nastygram with it, LOL. Good luck.

Similar Messages:

Landmark Transcription - Any Info
Aug 30, 2011

Hi, anyone have any info on Landmark? Good? Bad?   Thanks ...

Hils Transcription - Current Info?
Feb 20, 2011

Does anyone have current info on Hils Transcription, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Looking For CURRENT Info In Interpro Transcription In AZ
May 25, 2011

I have done an archive search and can find lots of old stuff on Interpro Medical but I am looking at Interpro Transcription in AZ. Anyone out there know anything about this company? ...

Any Current Info On Breitner Transcription
Aug 14, 2013

Any current info on Breitner, good or bad, would be appreciated.  Thinking of working there.  ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Any Current Info On Gulf Coast Transcription Out Of...sm
Nov 22, 2011

Fort Myers, FL.  I know there is info in the archives, but I have not seen anything recently.  I really need an honest answer in regard to pay scale and flexibility with scheduling.  Any help appreciated!! TIA ...

Any Current Info On TTD (The Transcription Doctors) Or Chartnet
Feb 22, 2012

Never worked with Chartnet, is it an easy platform?  Also any reviews on The transcription Doctors would be greatly appreciated, such as staff, on-time pay, QA, how well they work with you, how much work is available, etc. ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

Any Current Info On Turnaround Time Transcription? Not Much Recent In Archives.
Jul 08, 2014

xxxxx ...

Has Anyone Heard From Landmark Or Premier On Their Current Postings?
Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong? ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...