A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any Information on DTS Oklahoma City? - Web site seems to be down

Posted: Sep 18, 2011

It says that the web site is under reconstruction.

I thought I read on here that they sold out to one of the big guys - Have slept since then, so not sure

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks! That would probably explain it - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

DTS - me

[ In Reply To ..]
No that was DTS out of Tennessee.

Similar Messages:

DTS Oklahoma - Information On This Company?
Jul 14, 2010

I posted earlier about this company but got no response  - can anyone give me ANY information on this company?  Thanks so much. ...

New York City Or New York City
Dec 30, 2010

Patient traveled to New York City/city?  ...

Anyone From The Kansas City Area?
Mar 20, 2013

City Minimum Wage???
Jun 13, 2015

anyone out their getting city, not state minimum wage? ...

Lost State/city Listings Help.
Jan 17, 2010

I had trouble with my computer and have lost my listing site of states where I could get city names.  Does anyone have such a site and can you give me the site please.  Thanks ...

DTS Oklahoma VR?
Nov 04, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have VR?  Their ad just says transcription.  Also, are they a good company to work for? ...

Any Info On DTS Out Of Oklahoma?
May 01, 2010

I've searched the archives for info on Digital Transcription Systems, Inc., out of Oklahoma but no luck---only getting info for DTS out of TN. Anyone work for the company who can let me know about types of acute care specialities, what QA/management is like, line requirement, and pay scale (in general)? Thanks in advance. ...

DTS Oklahoma (formerly Of Tennessee Perhaps)?
Nov 30, 2011

Does anyone currently work for or have in the past worked for DTSOK (Digital Transcription Systems of Oklahoma) who could shed some light on this company good or bad?  I see they are hiring for several acute care positions, but there is not very much information in the archives about them one way or the other, unlike some of the MTSOs.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

DST (DSTOK) In Oklahoma
Jan 13, 2012

I have recently begun working for this company and was hired to work on an account that uses Speech Motion/M*Modal platform.  I have had a few problems with the platform (especially with my foot pedal not working very well), but I guess it would be an okay one to work on eventually.  In the meantime the account I was hired for has not had enough work to keep everyone busy.  I was told I could have another account on a different platform in addition to the one I had.  ...

Encore Out Of Oklahoma?
Nov 15, 2013

Searched the archives and couldn't find anything recent.  Anyone have any feedback on them, good, bad or indifferent? TIA. ...

DTS In Oklahoma Experiences?
Sep 03, 2014

Anybody have any experiences with this company they can share?  Pay, benefits, schedule, errors value, etc.? Thanks in advance! ...

Coding Programs - Santa Barbara City College
May 20, 2010

I just registered for Santa Barbara City College's HIT program online.  Has anyone else taken their program?  I really needed to find a school that was accredited because I qualify for FAFSA to help me pay for it.  I looked into Andrews and also AHIMA, but all were WAY too expensive and you can't receive financial aid.  If anyone can give me information on the Santa Barbara courses, if you've taken it through them, please do!  Thanks!  (I'm ...

Professional/Social MT/Editor Groups In New York City
Dec 20, 2010

Hello, I am a medical transcriptionist and, lately, a medical editor who lives in New York City. I would like to meet fellow MTs/editors in my area for professional and social purposes. I am having a bit of trouble finding data on the Internet that points out MT groups (or even just individuals) in the NYC metro area. I was wondering if anyone had any information about such groups in NYC. Please let me know. Or, if you are an individual MT/editor who just wants to reach out and say "hell ...

Absolute Transcription (in Oklahoma)
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone have any information on this company, good or bad? Thanks in advance. ...

DTS Oklahoma - Communication Is Nonexistent
Apr 28, 2013

This company has some major problems right now, and clearly has all along by the looks of the posts here.  Communication is nonexistent, management is a joke..hostile even.  I'd run, not walk, from ever applying here.  Seriously.  Pay is a joke, and they do not give out raises OR time off w/o a battle.  Even if you were desparate enough to apply, you probably wouldn't hear back from them anyways - cuz that's how they roll.  Save yourself a lot of hassle. ...

Question Re: DTS Oklahoma Workload
Oct 20, 2014

Any DTS MTs out there experiencing a drop in workload following the latest overhire blitz? Guess it's time to update my resume (again)... ...

M*Modal Plans To Grow Its Presence In The City By Creating Hundreds Of New Jobs Over The Next 24 Mon
Dec 06, 2012

:( ...

If You Live In Oklahoma And Worked For Medquist/MModal
Dec 29, 2012

https://oklahomawelcome.com/news/state/91092-ex-workers-of-medquist-m*modal-approved-for-trade-benefits.html ...

Any Current Infor Regarding Digital Transcription Service In Oklahoma?
Sep 27, 2010

I found some older stuff.  Just wonder if there is anything more recent. ...

"City" Minimum Wage? Anyone?
Jun 13, 2015

Trying to find out if I have to let them know about the increase on July 1st!  Anyone out there get a "city" minimum?  Thanks so much!! ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...

FTP-any Information
Nov 27, 2009

If I eventually plan on working from home, should I invest in some kind of FTP (file transfer program)? If so, what kind should I get? There are so many out there, just curious if anyone has any knowledge about this. Thanks!! ...

Any New Information About TTS?
Mar 21, 2010

Hi, I am speaking with TTS about a job.  The thing that I am concerned about is they said in their introduction that, "Production time is tracked off the technology system and monitors the time you are actually in the document working (hands on the keyboard or foot on the pedal).  If you are idle in excess of 4 minutes the time stops tracking.  You must remain actively working.  If you are researching etc, give it 3 minutes." I am assuming this means that you if you get ...

MME Information Please!
Oct 16, 2010

I sent a report in, and when I got it back, they had taken out the #s that I did using the numbering feature in 6.1 and replaced them with numbers. Is there a reason for this? ...

Anyone Information On TTS
May 07, 2011

Anyone information on TTS I would love to hear anything, good or bad.  I was recently offered 9 cpl and 4.5 VR/SR.. Including spacing and headers/footers....thought this was pretty darn good these days. I am waiting to set up start date and new hire paperwork.. This is TTS New Hampshire. Transcription, Technology, Solutions.  please reply. ...

Anyone Have Information On TTS?
May 08, 2015

Anyone have information on TTS? They have several positions available, wondering if it would be something worth looking into... ...

Transportal - Anyone Have Information
Oct 14, 2009

Does anyone have information regarding this company, i.e., platform, flexibility in working time (no schedule?), anything you care to add, good or bad would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Fastchart - Looking For Information
Oct 22, 2009

Anyone work for Fastchart???  Looking for information before I dive in. ...

Help..someone With Information On Focus!
Dec 03, 2009

Could someone give me the dirt on Focus?  Hours, work, supervisors, QA, workload>  Thanks in advance!... ...

Information On Spectramedi?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Spectramedi? What they pay and what kind of company they are to work for? Thanks. ...