A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New York City or New York city - 1mt

Posted: Dec 30, 2010

Patient traveled to New York City/city? 

Definitely "New York City." nm - KyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

"City" is part of the name of the city - like Carson City or Kansas City

[ In Reply To ..]
So yes .. capitalize "City."

Similar Messages:

Professional/Social MT/Editor Groups In New York City
Dec 20, 2010

Hello, I am a medical transcriptionist and, lately, a medical editor who lives in New York City. I would like to meet fellow MTs/editors in my area for professional and social purposes. I am having a bit of trouble finding data on the Internet that points out MT groups (or even just individuals) in the NYC metro area. I was wondering if anyone had any information about such groups in NYC. Please let me know. Or, if you are an individual MT/editor who just wants to reach out and say "hell ...

Precision In New York
Jan 21, 2013

Looking for any info regarding this company.  Enough work, pay on time, etc., pros and cons please.  Thx. ...

Hypertype Out Of New York?
Aug 12, 2014

Any new info on this company?  Thanks! ...

Central New York/DrDocuments
Jun 26, 2014

Anyone work for this company.  They have an ad out.  Rate of pay (spaces, no spaces, VR versus straight)? ...

TransPerfect Legal Solutions In New York?
Aug 01, 2010

Anything you want to share would be helpful especially if they pay on time. ...

Partial Unemployment In New York State?
Sep 06, 2012

Has anyone ever applied for and received partial unemployment in New York state? I looked at their unemployment benefits website and it looks like if you work at all in a day you are considered to have worked that day and you can only get partial unemployment if you work less than 4 days a week? I have been struggling with very low work or no work for weeks now. I was hoping that I could apply for partial unemployment, but I'm not sure how I would qualify. TIA! ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

Any Information On DTS Oklahoma City?
Sep 18, 2011

It says that the web site is under reconstruction. ...

Anyone From The Kansas City Area?
Mar 20, 2013

City Minimum Wage???
Jun 13, 2015

anyone out their getting city, not state minimum wage? ...

Lost State/city Listings Help.
Jan 17, 2010

I had trouble with my computer and have lost my listing site of states where I could get city names.  Does anyone have such a site and can you give me the site please.  Thanks ...

Coding Programs - Santa Barbara City College
May 20, 2010

I just registered for Santa Barbara City College's HIT program online.  Has anyone else taken their program?  I really needed to find a school that was accredited because I qualify for FAFSA to help me pay for it.  I looked into Andrews and also AHIMA, but all were WAY too expensive and you can't receive financial aid.  If anyone can give me information on the Santa Barbara courses, if you've taken it through them, please do!  Thanks!  (I'm ...

M*Modal Plans To Grow Its Presence In The City By Creating Hundreds Of New Jobs Over The Next 24 Mon
Dec 06, 2012

:( ...

"City" Minimum Wage? Anyone?
Jun 13, 2015

Trying to find out if I have to let them know about the increase on July 1st!  Anyone out there get a "city" minimum?  Thanks so much!! ...