A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

12/27 Transcend trainees, it's been a month, whatcha think?...nm - wasHappyMt

Posted: Jan 27, 2012

:)

I'm not a 12/27 trainee, started a little later, but - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
thought I would put my 2 cents worth in. The people are great, very helpful. Great shift. Pay scale pretty average. No production bonus - not so great. The platform (I'm on BeyondText) not so great. The VR awful. Hate the editing proficiency report. Since BeyondText is slow, I can often do things quicker using the mouse than I can the editing
"shortcuts." Anyway, for what it's worth, that's my say. Overall, fairly good experience so far.

Transcend opinion - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonderful account, wonderful TL, and very organized company. I just feel like I am working too hard (6 days or more and 10 hours daily) and struggling to do the minimum lines. I've been a high producer at every other place I have worked so it must be the platform and all the headers to fill in.

Transcend opinion - another Anon exT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there 4 months this year on BeyondText and never could make enough money to get benefits and, like you, felt I was working my fingers to the bone. It never seemed to get better even with all my expansions, so I got a better opportunity and moved on. Just a warning, their getting you to work OT without paying you for it is against the law. Also, watch your check stubs, they are known to go in and change your timesheets without your knowledge.

Transcend opinion - another Anon exT

[ In Reply To ..]
oops, that is 4 months last year...sorry!

what? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't see any statement that poster was not getting paid OT. FYI, they've always paid my OT without a hitch over last several years. I have not been shorted on my checks, nor has anyone messed with my timesheets. If I were management, I would consider that slanderous, and you might ought be a bit careful, as you pretty-much ID'd yourself with the time frame below.
Poster is telling the truth. Asked frequently to change - hours worked!
[ In Reply To ..]
Type from difficult ESL dictators then asked to change number of hours worked so there is correlation with earning at least minimum wage. This is a fact. I can prove it by emails I've received asking me to change my hours worked. Called an MKM error. If you haven't had a similar experience, oh well.
yes your time sheets are changed if you don't meet minimum wage - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I personally know 3 people who quit over this very issue. This is so that Transcend does not need to make up and pay you extra if you fall below minimum wage.
I wish somebody would... - file a claim
[ In Reply To ..]
Someone who has the documentation in writing of being asked to change their timecard really MUST contact a labor lawyer. All the companies do it, we all know it, they know it, it is WRONG and it needs to get fixed. Take it to your DOL, contact a lawyer, file a class action, for heaven's sake!!

Similar Messages:

Transcend Trainees, How Is Everything Going...sm
Dec 22, 2011

Just trying to get an idea what will be going on when I start 12/27.  Please update if you can.  Thanks! I'm getting anxious! ...

Transcend Trainees, How Did Today Go?...sm
Dec 20, 2011

I start 12/27, so I would love to hear how day 1 of training went.  I know there were at least a few starting today.  Especially the BeyondTXT platform.  Thanks!  Hope you all had a great day!   ...

Sooo, Whatcha Newbs Doing To Get Ready For Class?
Mar 22, 2014

Seriously.  What are you doing to get ready for your Big Adventure?     ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

Mmodal Trainees
Apr 02, 2014

Or just ICD-10-CM ...

Request To The New MM Coding Trainees...
Mar 24, 2014

please keep the rest of us MM coding trainee hopefuls the next time it is offered updated on how the training is going. How hard it is, if you have to study on your off hours, is the MM training good and organized, etc. Good luck to all of you and please keep the rest of us hopefuls posted on how it's going. ...

To East MT And All Other MM Coder Trainees...
Apr 06, 2014

would you please come back here occasionally and update us on how things are going? I would love to know how this program works and how you all feel about it. I understand how posting on here you get attacked by rude people but I'm not one of them and would honestly like to hear your perspective on this program. A big thank you if you choose to keep us updated but I understand if you don't. Good luck to all of you. ...

TO: Current MM Coders NOT TRAINEES
Aug 23, 2014

I don't know why people want to rip me a new one over this, but I would simply like to know if Mmodal treats it current coder employees (NOT ITS TRAINEES) any better than its treats ts MTs. How may pay cuts have you had in the last 5 years? How many benefits have you had cut? What kiind of audit percentage do you have to meet? Do you have a form of performance manages that cuts your salary in half? Are you happy working as a coder for Mmodal? Would you recommend Mmodal to any other c ...

Any Coder Trainees Out There - Just Got Back From
May 30, 2015

about the program being restarted?? What is going on?? of course its the weekend so I doubt I will be able to get answers from management ...

A Couple Of Questions For The MM Coding Trainees
Apr 01, 2014

(1)  Do you only fail if you fail a final at the end of the course, or are there tests throughout the course you have to pass to continue on? I assume if you do not pass a test to pass on, they cannot charge you for the course. (2)  Did they ever tell you how much that would be?  After all, it is not a credentialed for-profit coding school, they are probably using their already in-house employees as instructors, and they aren't providing any high dollar book material.  ...

MM Coder Trainees - Question Re: Schedule
Apr 02, 2014

What sort of schedule options were you given for after completion of the training phase and the apprenticeship phase?  Is it M-F, night/days, holidays? Thanks for satiating a bit of curiousity.   ...

2 1/2 Month Old
Aug 01, 2011

How do you type out 2 1/2 month old at the beginning of a sentence? Where exactly is it hypenated? Thanks ...

MTs/MME Of The Month
Jun 21, 2012

I wonder if anyone knows just how little of a damn I give.  I really, honestly, truly from the depths of my heart and soul just really don't give a damn. OK, there.  I said it.  ...

May Is MT Month!!
May 06, 2014

May is MT Month and we are celebrating it by allowing you to volunteer to take some continuing education.  It is highly important that we take care of the patient and account (or we will lose them to another MTSO).  You will not receive a thank you, no china-manufactured clock or pen for your hard work, just work harder and waste more of your time so we can pay you less and treat you like dirt.  By the way, we are going to monitor your every keystroke and if you are not giving us ...

Can Anybody Tell Me Which Month Is
Jun 07, 2014

Thanks. ...

$10 A Month For Using Co.'s Server?
Apr 14, 2010

Just received a job offer as an IC...the pay is pretty low at 0.575 cpl (increasing to 0.6 once off QA).  Will probably accept this job as a 2nd part-time job...have another paying 0.07 cpl, but the owner doesn't pay on time and doesn't respond to my e-mails about it, either. Has anyone ever heard of having to pay $10 a month to the company for use of their server in order to download .wav files though?  That seemed a little odd to me. I am happy to discuss via private mess ...

PE On A 6 1/1 Month Old Infant.
Jun 16, 2010

doc is dicating PE for a 6 1/2 month old male. doc goes through vitals such as temp, heart rate, respirations, and then is saying something like definity percent on room air. Any ideas what difinity percent on room air could be??   ...

We Will Be A Different Company At End Of This Month.
Aug 17, 2011

Makes me sick reading this article which just came out a few hours ago.  This company is rolling in the money (OUR MONEY they make from our production) and we are just letting it all go to India.  I have had enough of this!!! http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-reports-second-quarter-results-2011-08-15?reflink=MW_news_stmp We continue to build capacity in India and steadily migrate customer implementations to reach our goal of 50% of volumes by year-end, ...

How Do You Get MT Of The Month Thing
Jan 23, 2013

I want a $50 gift card.  I have never gotten this although I consistently have 99 to 100% accuracy and do double the average for production.  What does it take to get this stupid gift card? ...

Oh Boy...first Audit For The Month With The New POD
Dec 01, 2014

for the month of November and I scored a 99.42.  I wonder when I will hear about this...I have a feeling they are going to be tough on everything.  Just fire me already...put me out of my misery!  LOL   ...

You Employees Of The Month, Would You Please
Mar 01, 2015

tell me, besides just the satisfaction of doing a good job, what will you ever get for your loyalty and hard work for a company? See, it used to be in corporations, the people who did above and beyond their expected work got bonuses, raises, promotions, etc. Tell me what you will get for your excellent work ethic except more of the same with no hope of anything else. It is virtually just a slap on the back and an "atta boy." Not only that, but they will then expect more of you at the same compen ...

Preemie 6-month Check
Nov 18, 2009

Doing an interim note for a preemie.  Doctor is saying:   Former micro preemie with right sided head  p..... (s/l press.... )   But there is so much background noise with people talking and crying babies that I can't get much beyond that.  Any guesses... ...

Transtech DD Is It 2x Month Or Every Other Week?
Nov 28, 2009

hi, looking for every other week pay.  if you are with transtech, is the DD 2x month or every other week?  Thank you for any information.  ...

Not Everyone Gets Kiki's 3.50 A Month Raise
Mar 15, 2010

.... the implementation of line rate increases for employees who have demonstrated high performance by earning incentives under the Monthly Incentive Program during the months of January and February 2010. ...

ALL TYPE NO PAYCHECK AFTER OVER A MONTH!!!!!!
Sep 06, 2010

Does anyone have the e-mail addresses of the supervisor of payroll for All Type?  I started working for them on August 1st and should have received my first paycheck shortly after August 25th.  I have received nothing from them so far, and I have a second check that I should be receiving that I'm quite worried about, also.  This is by far the coldest company I have ever worked for in my life.  I have a family, my husband is disabled, and we are about to lose our house. ...

AVERAGE LINES PER MONTH
Sep 17, 2010

Hello, Can someone tell me how many lines per month should the average transcriptionist be able to do. Thanks ...

Is This Correct? We Get Paid This Month
Dec 08, 2010

Just making sure I am understanding it correctly.  We are getting paid December 10, 24 and 31?  Then our next paycheck will be January 14?    ...

All Type - Six Month Project
Jan 25, 2011

For those who took the test for All Type's six month project, have you heard anything back yet?  ...

Webbers, If You Leave Mid-month, Do You Still Have
Jul 18, 2011

I know medical and dental are covered through the end of the month, but I'm not sure about vision. ...