A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Not everyone gets Kiki's 3.50 a month raise - though--just a select few:

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

.... the implementation of line rate increases for employees who have demonstrated high performance by earning incentives under the Monthly Incentive Program during the months of January and February 2010.

yet another email from mq - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That makes me feel like a loser.

$3.50/month, LOL..... So generous of them. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

To Kiki Or Any Other CA MTs
Jun 15, 2010

If you had to switch from Kaiser, have you heard anything from UHC yet, received medical cards, etc?  Thanks.  ...

Kiki
Apr 17, 2014

Did you get your unemployment started yet? Seems like you were having trouble getting it started, if I remember correctly. ...

Hey, Kiki, And Other California MTs
Mar 02, 2010

I, too, live in California.  I'm a level-3 MT, getting mostly ESLs and other difficult dictators.  I've brought my QA percentage down from 22 to 20% but it's impossible for me to go any lower with what I'm being routed.  It looks like our job description has changed dramatically.  Because of these new changes imposed by corporate, I'll now be getting paid 3 cents less through no fault of my own, but a different job description, not what I was hired to ...

Hi Kiki, Your Earlier Post
Dec 08, 2009

I know I saw one of your earlier posts about the shareholder's meeting, I just can't find it now.  There are some very interesting things in there, which is why I recommended  to read it carefully.  You can Google these people for background before voting. ...

Hey Kiki, I Found Out Today...
Dec 30, 2009

that due to the problems of the Kapersky program they are not pushing the remaining few of us to install.  I spoke with my CCM yesterday who told me that almost everyone was up on Kapersky at this time.  However, there are still some of us that have not been contacted to install due to major problems it causes running MQ programs such as ASR. Personally, I was not happy with McAfee even in its advanced stage.  So I purchased on my own Microsoft One Care Live (I got permison ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

How Much Raise?
Mar 15, 2010

Since I haven't gotten a letter yet, I presume I don't qualify.  I'm just curious, though, how big  a raise am I missing out on? ...

When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Raise?
Nov 27, 2010

I am a newbie who has had a job for 3 months now. I really like the company I am working for, and I love the account I am on. Problem is, there is not very much work, the work I do get is not consistent, and I am not getting paid very much either. I have requested more work in the past and was told I would get some then didn't, then given another account for a few days and haven't had it since. I think I was just getting overflow that day. I am grateful that I have  ...

Regarding Asking For A Raise...
Jan 02, 2012

So I've been working for a fantastic transciption company for over a year now.  My turnaround times are always excellent (they acknowledge this to us in weekly emails), and I haven't had any complaints about my work.  I'm a certified MT with four years experience, and I'm thinking about asking for a raise.  They hired me at $0.08 per line.  What should I ask for?  And is it okay to ask after 15 months?  I know all they can say is no, but I'v ...

We Can't Get A Raise
Mar 24, 2012

We WELCOME another new SUIT! This is the Senior Vice President of Something, reporting to the Senior Senior Vice President of Something, not to be confused with the Ultra Senior Vice President or the Super Duper Vice President reporting to the Diamond or Platinum Senior Vice President. CUT THE CORPORATE BLOAT AND PAY US MORE!!! ...

How Do You Go About Asking For A Pay Raise
Jun 27, 2012

How do you go about asking for a raise and who do you ask?  thanks ...

How Much Raise To Ask For?
Dec 02, 2012

After being with my company for a year, I would like to ask for a raise (haha). How much would you ask for and hopefully receive? 1/4 cent? 1/2 cent? A full cent? I think I do excellent work. I monitor the accounts even on the weekends and jump on when it's getting close to being out of turnaround, unasked. My supervisor does not have to worry about these accounts as I have proven time and again that I am "on it". Taking some stress away from her deems to be a legitimate reason ...

Some Of Us Are Getting A Raise With Changes
Dec 12, 2012

I work on a platform that pays only 8/4 and it's acute care.  I also work night shift.  I'll now get acute care pay and shift differential so I'm happy with the changes.  Not everyone is unhappy here! ...

I Got A Raise
Feb 03, 2013

from my new job.  I quit medquist/mmodal a year ago ...

Anyone Ever Get A Raise?
Jun 16, 2014

The last time I had an increase in pay was over 8 years ago.  I am an IC.  I have asked several times and was told no.  I haven't asked again in years.  It's frustrating and depressing.  Am I alone? ...

To The 35% Who Think They're Getting A 13% Raise.
Dec 18, 2014

Could it be that the "13% increase" equals the amount of the quarterly bonus you were receiving? That's what mine equals out to be. I'm in that 35% and I am not getting a raise when I figure in the weekly and quarterly bonuses I previously received. I am sure some are getting an increase, but I would bet it's more likely to be 5% or less. For the definition of "grubered," please search the political board, where it says something about grubered meaning a "useful idiot"... ...

FFT 7.6 Needs To Come With A Raise.
Jan 19, 2015

Dear MModal, These cumbersome features are going to slow us down. There's no way around it.  Age and gender checks for example.  So when the dictator mentions the patient's wife and says "she," I'm going to get an alert for each of those because the patient is a male. The extra keystrokes, shift+alt, multiple times for multiple jobs.  It all slows us down, and then you will complain about the backlog, and we are complaining about our dwindling paychecks.  Talk ...

2 1/2 Month Old
Aug 01, 2011

How do you type out 2 1/2 month old at the beginning of a sentence? Where exactly is it hypenated? Thanks ...

MTs/MME Of The Month
Jun 21, 2012

I wonder if anyone knows just how little of a damn I give.  I really, honestly, truly from the depths of my heart and soul just really don't give a damn. OK, there.  I said it.  ...

May Is MT Month!!
May 06, 2014

May is MT Month and we are celebrating it by allowing you to volunteer to take some continuing education.  It is highly important that we take care of the patient and account (or we will lose them to another MTSO).  You will not receive a thank you, no china-manufactured clock or pen for your hard work, just work harder and waste more of your time so we can pay you less and treat you like dirt.  By the way, we are going to monitor your every keystroke and if you are not giving us ...

Can Anybody Tell Me Which Month Is
Jun 07, 2014

Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Any Advice On How To Get A Raise
Jan 28, 2010

from MQ.  I haven't had a raise in 5 years, am a tier 3 and only make 0.775/line.  I get the worst of the worst and would like a raise.  I asked for one a few years ago but was denied because of too many QA marker submissions - and I don't think my submission rate has improved at all because of the garbage I get.  Any suggestions besides finding another job?  Thanks for any help. ...

WooHoo, A Raise,
Mar 15, 2010

Now I can buy new and improved ramen noodles.  Guess I should have given up sarcasm for lent. ...

Raise Your Hand If....
Mar 15, 2010

.... you were not trained thru an MT school but had equivalent medical studies schooling/background/hospital work... and managed to market yourself or simply applied to jobs and found yourself a start as an MT (in otherwords, without going thru any special "MT course" or certification since you had already gone thru university level courses in which you learned the same required medical subjects).If this is you, please tell me your story. ...

Merit Raise
Apr 06, 2010

What does that message from CEO on MQ Central mean?  Is he taking back the gazillionth of a cent per line he told us we were getting 2 weeks ago? ...

Some People Just Got A Raise!
Dec 30, 2010

If you live in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, Ohio, Oregon, Vermont and Washington, minimum wage is going up so you will get a raise!!!  Hey if we didn't laugh . . . . well it is better to laugh, that's all I got to say.  MedQuist US MT's are still the top of the line! ...

Have Not Had A Raise In 5 Years.
Jul 25, 2011

I am tier III and I still am not at top pay. Today I asked my CCM for a raise and she said she will put in the paperwork. Why do I feel I still will be denied even though I have met all the requirements. More than likely I will be denied because they do not want any MT to make above minimum wage. Also I really feel bad for the MTs who had their pay cut. That is just not right. I notice when I ask why the pay cut the answer is always to level the playing field and to make it fair to the other MT ...

No Raise In 11 Years
Oct 06, 2011

I am an independent contractor with 30 plus years experience, and have worked for the same hospital for 11 years, still at the same rate as when I started.  At the time it was a good rate, now not so much--outside typing service does the overflow easy stuff , we IC's are left with the ESL's, static and more difficult reports.  Know things have changed dramatically in just 11 years.  Also know the onsite transcriptionists (employees)  get a 4% raise most years.  ...

ANYBODY GET THAT BIG HOURLY RAISE
Oct 27, 2011

Hey yall get that big hourly raise... ...