A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ALL TYPE NO PAYCHECK AFTER OVER A MONTH!!!!!! - MT

Posted: Sep 06, 2010

Does anyone have the e-mail addresses of the supervisor of payroll for All Type?  I started working for them on August 1st and should have received my first paycheck shortly after August 25th.  I have received nothing from them so far, and I have a second check that I should be receiving that I'm quite worried about, also.  This is by far the coldest company I have ever worked for in my life.  I have a family, my husband is disabled, and we are about to lose our house.

As below, all you need will be in the paperwork sent - when you hired on nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Why should you have to search paperwork and take weird - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
extreme steps? They've been sending her paychecks before, she submitted her timesheet as usual, and the check should have been processed as usual. There's NO excuse for a month having passed and still no check.

No is excusing MTSO. But she has to go after this to get $. Of - course she shouldnt have to SM

[ In Reply To ..]
be doing this but she does. If she does nothing, they arent gonna be weeping that she has no check. She has to go after what is hers. Would you just have her sit back and wait???

Did you ever send an email to HR? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

sent many e-mails to HR, payroll, previous bosses - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
and still dealing with payroll saying, "I'm going to mail it tonight." Oh no, I didn't mail it, it was mailed by the paycheck company." etc. etc....I don't know what to do. I have bills to pay, and part of my job for them should not be CHASING DOWN MY PAYCHECK.

Do you seriously - think

[ In Reply To ..]
yelling it every other day on here is going to resolve your issue?

Why are you still working if you are not being paid?

WHO hired you? Do you not have contact information for the company you work for?

Surely hope you get paid and soon, but I also hope you aren't typing for them still for free.

no - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm no longer working for them. I just don't understand this company. Also, as far as I know, this is a place to discuss issues regarding the companies we work for.

MT - no check - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Not to be harsh (trying to be helpful here) but why on earth are you transcribing even one more line until their account is brought current? Contact the Fraud Division of the Attorneys General in their state and your state. Contact the Better Business Bureau. If you are an employee and not an IC, contact the Labor Board. Don't enable their bad behavior by continuing to work for free. I feel for your and hope husband and hope you can resolve this issue. FIGHT BACK!

If you guys had been following posts you would know she - quit about a month ago.She is after back pay. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

AND I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PRAISE ALL TYPE - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
when they pay me.

Did you send an invoice? - no name

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe you were supposed to send in an invoice or payroll sheet? Maybe they hold back a pay period. This is something you need to discuss with Alltype. Surely you have their emails and phone numbers when you were hired on. Something just doesnt sound right about your post. Trying to make All type sound bad so no one will work for them?

I sent the timesheet ON TIME and the check should've - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
been here around August 25th. It does not benefit me in any way to try to make a company sound bad. Regardless, in this industry people take what they can get a lot of times regardless of what previous people have posted. I did exactly that with All Type. I was desperate, and the job came along first. I also made sure to have a backup job at the same time, thank goodness. But I need this money, or I'm going to get kicked out of my house. The money is for my rent, and I have a family, 3 small children.

OK, you were told before the weekend that on TUESDAY sm - u r hysterical

[ In Reply To ..]
you need to call/email. Here you are on the actual holiday having a fit.

I don't blame OP for having a fit, not being paid for a month. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

well, it has been a MONTH - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
and still no paycheck...

Maybe it has and may be it hasn't. We really don't know - I have my doubts

[ In Reply To ..]
I suspect that there is more to the story than we know. If not and if the one month story is legitimate, there are ways to go through the system (not on weekends and holidays) and resolve the situation.
I think it is true. I think OP is just frustrated and scared. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

What's the point of posting about it all Labor Day sm - omg

[ In Reply To ..]
weekend, though? Down below you were told "not much to do over the weekend" and you have posted repeatedly about it.
Give her a break. Her huband is disabled, I think she is major - bread winner with kids. She is frantic. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I worked for AT - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and although the company wasn't a match for me, I didn't have any trouble receiving my paycheck, even after I quit. I know a girl who works there now and also has not had a problem. I would just e-mail and call EVERYONE if I were you, as it's probably more of lack of organization than them trying to rip you off. Posting it on this board isn't going to get your check though. I hope you get it soon, I would hate not to get paid for work performed.

I've never heard of any problems with the company in question - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Um, sorry but this company is not perfect. Has 1 HUGE flaw - that I cannot discuss now. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I work there - Justme

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there for a long time and had a problem one time when mailing a check and it was postmarked on pay day but postal system was the problem and it took almost 2 weeks to receive check. That is why I pay the $2 for direct deposit. It has not been over a month for you. Payday from 1-15 is on the 22nd, and All Type will tell you that their policy is that you have to wait 14 days past payday for them to reissue you a check. With the holiday, it has now been over that, so they should issue you a new check now. They do now use a service to do their payroll. You need to contact your supervisor and ask her how to get in touch with payroll by phone. I'm sure they will pay you.

I no longer work there and contacted ex-supervisor - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
At the beginning of this whole thing twice, and she said "No more e-mails to me. You deal with payroll." Payroll has directly lied to my face by saying "I mailed it this day." A couple of days later, "Paycheck company mailed it." Now today's story is that it has been combined into one check, and I should receive it by mail Thursday. I wasn't able to get direct deposit set up as soon as I would have preferred. Now I have left All Type anyway.

Yes, this is a huge issue to me because it is my only source of income, I am behind on bills, my husband is disabled, and I have three small children. So getting these two checks could mean the difference between having a home or not or having some of our utilities shut off. And it is exactly as I have described it. I have nothing to gain by bashing them and making up lies. I am telling the truth about the company and came here for advice and to talk about it as it is a little stressful being in my current situation. We are also low on food, and my daughter (who is rarely sick) spent her long weekend in the ER a couple of days, and we need medicine that we now have to wait 2 days for....So yes, this is a huge deal for me and is affecting me and my family in a big way.

You can catch more flies with honey. I think SM - goodness

[ In Reply To ..]
the reason the supervisor told you not to email her anymore is because you are emailing to the point of harassment, just as you are posting incessantly about the subject here on a holiday weekend when you know there is nobody in that office.

None of us here can help you, you have to figure out a way to get the money from them.
Asking where my paycheck is twice is not - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
harassment. Also, I'm replying to different posts to answer any questions about my situation. Also, if they wouldn't lie to me, I wouldn't have to inform them that my check did not arrive on the various days I was told to be expecting it, first by one day, then by two days. I left them alone while waiting for my paycheck. At this point, I am worried because I have been lied to twice. To me this is a very abusive situation, and the abuse is on the side of the company that refuses to pay and then lies about paying the employees. I am hoping and praying that my paychecks (as now I'm waiting on two since that much time has passed) arrive. I was nice about it, but I don't understand why I was lied to especially by a company as big as All Type. Why would this happen? I understand mistakes happen, so that's probably what it started with. The big part that I can't understand is why didn't they try to correct the mistake as soon as possible? You can't mess with someone's livelihood. I desperately need any paycheck I am getting this month.
I don't think they aren't trying to pay you - JustMe
[ In Reply To ..]
but they do have a lot of other issues, including communication and no one answering questions or following up/passing the buck.
and I know no one here can help me get my paycheck - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
But isn't this a board to discuss the medical transcription companies that we work for since we are basically isolated from other employees and at home in most cases?
Sorry you're going through this. I hope that your next post - will be that you finally got paid. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Superior Global still owes me 1000 bucks - but I gave up trying to get it

[ In Reply To ..]
It seems they lost the account and it is on escription and they can't access the account to get the metrics. So somehow that's my problem. This VR and internet stuff stinks.

Did they bill the client for the lines you did? They will have those - figures they could pay you on. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

very sorry...I hope they pay you - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
That's horrible. I really hope you can get the money they owe you. That is a lot, and I would take all necessary steps to get the money. They are another company I was going to work for, but they said my computer didn't have enough memory...although I have the same program they needed already installed and according to my husband enough memory based on their requirements (he knows a lot about computers), so I gave up on them.

I think they are just trying to get out of paying me - hiding behind flimsy excuse

[ In Reply To ..]
bunch of creeps.

Similar Messages:

All Type - Six Month Project
Jan 25, 2011

For those who took the test for All Type's six month project, have you heard anything back yet?  ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

How Do You Type "q 3 Month" Followup?
Dec 13, 2009

xx ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

2 1/2 Month Old
Aug 01, 2011

How do you type out 2 1/2 month old at the beginning of a sentence? Where exactly is it hypenated? Thanks ...

MTs/MME Of The Month
Jun 21, 2012

I wonder if anyone knows just how little of a damn I give.  I really, honestly, truly from the depths of my heart and soul just really don't give a damn. OK, there.  I said it.  ...

May Is MT Month!!
May 06, 2014

May is MT Month and we are celebrating it by allowing you to volunteer to take some continuing education.  It is highly important that we take care of the patient and account (or we will lose them to another MTSO).  You will not receive a thank you, no china-manufactured clock or pen for your hard work, just work harder and waste more of your time so we can pay you less and treat you like dirt.  By the way, we are going to monitor your every keystroke and if you are not giving us ...

Can Anybody Tell Me Which Month Is
Jun 07, 2014

Thanks. ...

$10 A Month For Using Co.'s Server?
Apr 14, 2010

Just received a job offer as an IC...the pay is pretty low at 0.575 cpl (increasing to 0.6 once off QA).  Will probably accept this job as a 2nd part-time job...have another paying 0.07 cpl, but the owner doesn't pay on time and doesn't respond to my e-mails about it, either. Has anyone ever heard of having to pay $10 a month to the company for use of their server in order to download .wav files though?  That seemed a little odd to me. I am happy to discuss via private mess ...

PE On A 6 1/1 Month Old Infant.
Jun 16, 2010

doc is dicating PE for a 6 1/2 month old male. doc goes through vitals such as temp, heart rate, respirations, and then is saying something like definity percent on room air. Any ideas what difinity percent on room air could be??   ...

We Will Be A Different Company At End Of This Month.
Aug 17, 2011

Makes me sick reading this article which just came out a few hours ago.  This company is rolling in the money (OUR MONEY they make from our production) and we are just letting it all go to India.  I have had enough of this!!! http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-holdings-reports-second-quarter-results-2011-08-15?reflink=MW_news_stmp We continue to build capacity in India and steadily migrate customer implementations to reach our goal of 50% of volumes by year-end, ...

How Do You Get MT Of The Month Thing
Jan 23, 2013

I want a $50 gift card.  I have never gotten this although I consistently have 99 to 100% accuracy and do double the average for production.  What does it take to get this stupid gift card? ...

Oh Boy...first Audit For The Month With The New POD
Dec 01, 2014

for the month of November and I scored a 99.42.  I wonder when I will hear about this...I have a feeling they are going to be tough on everything.  Just fire me already...put me out of my misery!  LOL   ...

You Employees Of The Month, Would You Please
Mar 01, 2015

tell me, besides just the satisfaction of doing a good job, what will you ever get for your loyalty and hard work for a company? See, it used to be in corporations, the people who did above and beyond their expected work got bonuses, raises, promotions, etc. Tell me what you will get for your excellent work ethic except more of the same with no hope of anything else. It is virtually just a slap on the back and an "atta boy." Not only that, but they will then expect more of you at the same compen ...

Preemie 6-month Check
Nov 18, 2009

Doing an interim note for a preemie.  Doctor is saying:   Former micro preemie with right sided head  p..... (s/l press.... )   But there is so much background noise with people talking and crying babies that I can't get much beyond that.  Any guesses... ...

Transtech DD Is It 2x Month Or Every Other Week?
Nov 28, 2009

hi, looking for every other week pay.  if you are with transtech, is the DD 2x month or every other week?  Thank you for any information.  ...

Not Everyone Gets Kiki's 3.50 A Month Raise
Mar 15, 2010

.... the implementation of line rate increases for employees who have demonstrated high performance by earning incentives under the Monthly Incentive Program during the months of January and February 2010. ...

AVERAGE LINES PER MONTH
Sep 17, 2010

Hello, Can someone tell me how many lines per month should the average transcriptionist be able to do. Thanks ...

Is This Correct? We Get Paid This Month
Dec 08, 2010

Just making sure I am understanding it correctly.  We are getting paid December 10, 24 and 31?  Then our next paycheck will be January 14?    ...

Webbers, If You Leave Mid-month, Do You Still Have
Jul 18, 2011

I know medical and dental are covered through the end of the month, but I'm not sure about vision. ...

Does Nuance Pay Twice A Month Or Every 2 Weeks?
May 12, 2012

FIESA Score - Month Of May 98% -
May 24, 2012

OMG - I'm sick to death of this place.  I just checked my score for May - 98%.  10 days of A, 5 days C - no B's (NEVER have a "B" - it's just A or C - weird) Marked off for leaving off "an" for 1 thing.  So......what happens if I can't stay at 99%-100%????   I'm not new at this, but I sure am struggling with it.  ...

AAPC CPC Prep Course (4 Month)
Jul 30, 2012

Hi - Has anyone here taken the 4-month AAPC CPC Preparation course?  How did you do on the CPC Exam?  ...

Punctuation? A 15- And 11-month-old Girl...
Oct 29, 2012

Dictated: A 15-1/2-year-old bone age in a 15- and 11-month-old girl. How would you transcribe? Maybe: 15-year- and 11-month-old girl? 15-year-and-11-month-old girl? (Not a 100% verbatim account.)     ...

IC Contract After A Month Of Work
Feb 01, 2013

New MT here, started the 1st of Jan so I've been working for a month.  The only info or paperwork I received from this company was a W-9 and direct deposit form.  In fact, I had to fill them out twice, not sure why.  I wasn't told my line rate until I flat out asked.  Yesterday I received a request to fill out these forms again, along with an IC contract.  I'm not legal savvy, so I don't understand most of it.  What stood out was the start date o ...

This Month Is My 9 Year Anniversary Of
Aug 12, 2013

and I have to say that while our method of editing is easier, it has not LEARNED at all.  Still doing the same accounts and correcting the same crapola as 9 years ago.  ...

Microsoft Dumping XP Next Month.
Mar 16, 2014

That is what I have with no problems and I am not looking forward to revamping this computer. ...

How Do I Search For A Month Of Archives
Sep 01, 2014

If I want to do a search for all of June's (or any month's) posts this year from the gab board and want to view the entire month's message, how do I do that.  I've tried the search and archive button but I'm doing something wrong   Thanks, Karen ...

Failed My Second Audit This Month....
Feb 24, 2015

Oh I wonder how long before I'm fired....had 99.35 for last month's score.... ...