Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Doesn't seem - possible

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2018 - 2:37 am In Reply to: This has been an interesting thread because I'm in the same boat - Trying to not starve to death

This work is so unpredictable anymore. I just don't believe it's possible with the bigger MTSOs to make the kind of lines you're hoping for without affecting quality in a negative way. It used to be accuracy came easy along with production when we worked primary and secondary accounts only. That kept things manageable and allowed the kind of familiarity that's so basic to be able do this job well. But with the way things are now, it's like we have to be prepared to work on anything and everything from wherever! Totally berserk work environment. I go through more bad days than good trying to stay even a little bit above the minimum requirements. That's the sad reality for me. Maybe a smaller MTSO would be better? I don't know. I think a lot of MTs are either going into early retirement and/or looking into finding more satisfying work elsewhere...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)