Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If anyone things they are going escape the PennHealth/TTCI - VDI garbage they are kidding

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 3:02 pm

Themselves.  PennHealth is a small iota of what is to come.  Once everything is installed, you will see one demand after another by N, PennHealth, TTCI - name the company.  It is just a matter of time.  

When I posted about this weeks ago, I was stalked and attacked nonstop by a poster pushing hard for VDI.

As an aside, I just spoke with someone on the phone this morning, that proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt there is no security through VDI.  There was a feature embedded in the program, allowing access to the entire email list, all emails written and received, sensitive documents, bank information, medical information. 

It was not a company stated here, but those believing this is maximum security are so naive.  It took hours for the IT department, not to mention hundreds of dollars, to clean every single file, isolate the problem, re-establish files, locate where it was embedded, you name it. 

Absolutely nothing was free of that hacker's view.  This company does routine, thorough security checks, and this occurred within a matter of hours to a few days.  It was so embedded in an obscure source, it was frightening.  

Proceed at your own risk is all anyone can tell you.  You want to believe VDI is your answer, God Bless, because you are going to need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)