Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

YOU ARE WRONG. I AM THE OP AND I HAVE USED - VDI. I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO YOU TO

Posted: Sep 18th, 2018 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: Wrong. If you have been following this whole thing - sm

tell you where it was used, what company it was used with. You have no right to anyone's personal work history. I will post what I want, when I want, to the degree I want, with as much information as I want.

Since I wrote the post, I know exactly what I used, when, and the massive problems encountered with VDI. Extrapolate that into the other companies. There are far more failures with VDI than success. You don't want to believe it, fine.

AGAIN, YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON NO FACTS. PLEASE STOP MISREPRESENTING POSTERS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR EXPERIENCE IS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)