Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree with your post and think it makes plenty of sense - If someone does not

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 2:27 pm In Reply to: It really does take more effort for you to object - to these posts than to not read them.

like any post, they are free to skip it. When they post ad nauseum about what should not be posted and they constantly harass other posters, tells me they have deep-seated control issues. They are nothing more than a bully. I also see, when confronted, many times they falsely accuse others of exactly what they are doing.

The bottom line is this - we have a right to post what we want as often as we want. Many posters do not come back weekly or even monthly. They should be given the same store house of information whether it be about VDI, TTCI, Nuance, Integrity, iMedx, AST; it doesn't matter.

If people come here for information, they should be able to comfortably exchange that information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)