Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Got my warm and fuzzy Christmas card yesterday. - Advice to MTSOs...

Posted: Dec 24th, 2017 - 3:57 am

Don't trouble yourself to send out cold corporate Christmas cards.  You know the ones that scream "we-have-to-do-this-dammit-so-let's-get-it-over-with"...with the machine "signature" (or forged by some office flunky), and capped off with bulk mail postage.

I've gotten warmer letters from the IRS.

They only serve to shine a bright light on your complete indifference to us, especially when there isn't even the tiniest Christmas bonus check inside.

I'd have rather received nothing.  I'd have at least thought that was honest. 

You scrooge your employees and then send us these face-slaps too!?!

Bah humbug!

Oh, and by the way - ditto regarding the (cough!) festivities for "Medical Transcriptionist Week."   I've gotten so much cheap crap over the years from you pinchpennies that people think I'm a hoarder.   Think we don't know that the oven mitt from China ran you 50 cents a copy?

And another quick word in your ear, if I might?  Imprinting your corporate logo on a "gift" is really low-class.  Trés gauche!!  Some of you pay more for the imprint than you do for the "gift" - which says a lot about what you care about most. (Yes, I've served on the MT Week committee quibbling over pens, mouse pads and coin purses..."can it be printed?..."how much?"..."okay, what's the damages if we go with the plastic keychain instead of the lip balm?").  

Besides, it's probably not in your own best interest if your plastic ladle reminds me of your company at the very same moment that I'm dishing out ketchup soup to my family.  Or your keychain when I hand it over to the mechanic who's already making sacrifices to the gods in hopes of keeping my 12-year-old heap clanking along for another year...(and what do YOU drive, I wonder?  Hmmmm?)!! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)