Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Bah humbug to you too - Really not that bad

Posted: Dec 24th, 2017 - 12:37 pm In Reply to: Got my warm and fuzzy Christmas card yesterday. - Advice to MTSOs...

I’m not one of “them” but FYI I’ve driven my last 2 cars for 13 and 20 years respectively. You’d be surprised how many people, even those who can afford new cars, drive the old ones forever, I’ve always been glad not to have a car payment hanging over my head, reposseion is far worse than driving an old car. I personally would love to get a keychain, and the printed Christmas card suits me fine, if you’d rather get nothing I’m sure that could be arranged but you’d probably complain about that too. For MT week, my employer didn’t acknowledge it at all and I worked on site. We did our own potlucks and parties and paid out of pocket. I’m sorry you’re having difficulties but it sounds as if you are blaming others, maybe it’s time for a change. Try to enjoy the holiday in spite of it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)