Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - anm

Posted: Sep 15th, 2017 - 1:53 pm In Reply to: My production went down and they whacked me HARD. - Beat

You know someone that worked there for years quit a few weeks ago. Maybe she knew something we don't. She was one of their "clicks" and maybe got out knowing something that we do not know yet. I hope someone from AHD is reading these posts. They deserve to know that they have been exposed on this board to how they treat their MTs and there is nothing they can do stop us from warning others not to come here to work. Their little polished and white-washed company is no more. They are just like all the other MTSOs although they like to think they are better. We, the MTs, that work there or have worked there in the past will tell the true story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)