Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 31)

AHD - Karmalita

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 1:38 pm In Reply to: AHD - MDLMT

Don't say you weren't warned honey but those "wonderful supervisors" are full of nasty, nasty tricks up their sleeves. Don't be taken in by them. They will turn on you faster than a blink of an eye. Sure they may seem like they are understanding and nice and all that good stuff but they also are good manipulators too. I've been there many years and maybe it was good at one time years ago but I would say within the last couple years that company took a huge nose dive. In my opinion, yes, they have become a horrible company. There have been lots of changes for the worst over the years. I don't think they treat their employees fairly. They surely don't value their abilities. It's all about money ... their own money. They will use you and toss you aside without hesitation or explanation. I've heard this from many present and past employees. Personally, I don't like being there anymore and I'm looking to get out of there my first chance. After listening to others and seeing things on my own, as a strong believer in karma, I hope each and everyone of our "wonderful" management team gets a good hard bite in their A$$ for being their "wonderful" selves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)