Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Alliance Health Documentation - Glad to be out of there

Posted: Oct 28th, 2017 - 12:26 pm In Reply to: AHD JOB IN JEOPARDY - Lilme

Well my experience with them...I will tell you. I never liked working for them. About a month or so ago I read a huge thread about this company. There was so much negativity which in my opinion they hit the nail right on the head. In reading these comments I could have easily engaged in this thread and added my 2 cents but I thought I would wait. I had made a couple close friends while working there and I noticed one of my friends had replied to a comment whereby my
situation with this company was being mentioned but she didn’t elaborate much about it out of respect and to protect my privacy. I don’t really come on this board much and certainly very rarely if ever, do I post anything but I’d like to share my experience with you just to let you know what type of people you are dealing with in that company. Many of you see these managers as nice and understanding people etc. I thought so too at one time but then their true colors came through. Somebody asked a question wondering if anyone thought this company was in jeopardy. I’d have to say probably so considering back in the late summer this year the supervisor so “graciously” began asking on occasion, if anyone wanted to take the day off. To me, in my opinion, this was already a sign of trouble to follow. A few weeks later, she asked if anyone wanted to take a week off. (There were 2 weeks available to choose from so 2 people would be able to be off whichever week they chose). Well with my vacation week being scheduled consecutively with one of the weeks available I decided to take one of those weeks to add to my vacation week giving me 2 weeks off in a row. (This must have been one of their games....let’s see who bites and we can begin eliminating people). Well, like I said, I took one of those weeks off and when I came back from vacation, my job was terminated. Now this is the real kicker....they terminated me through an email. They didn’t have the decency to call me and discuss anything with me. There was no warning, no opportunity to fix any problem or concern.... nothing. Just an email from my “wonderful” supervisor. Questions.... did I show up to do my job, stay on task....,yes. My QA scores were 100 percent. My lines were a bit off at times but so were everyone else’s from time to time. Can’t control it if no work is available. Not to mention all the many long difficult dictators I would get (I swear I for some ironic reason I would get the same ones over and over....hmmm I wonder why...maybe constantly queuing them to me because I could type them without leaving blanks). Yes, these challenging dictations took time and would impact anyone’s line count), but AHD doesn’t think about that sort of thing. I would have had more respect for these people if I could have gotten some sort of phone call or opportunity to discuss the reason for the termination...but no. (It’s like breaking up with someone through a text message). I lost all respect for them and how they treat people. I think they run a terrible company and their actions clearly reflect this fact. We’ve all heard the saying...a blessing in disguise. Well I will tell you this was certainly absolutely without a doubt a blessing in disguise for me. I am now working for the most wonderful company. I am productive. They are fair. They are helpful and available to reach if needed. And guess what...I’m making real money unlike at AHD where there is no money to be made...at least not for the MTs. AHD managers I hope your reading this. You are the losers and I hope you’re feeling your actions to this particular situation. What would ever possess you to be so rude and wreckless as to treat people in such a demeaning horrible way? I wouldn’t recommend working for your company to my worst enemy. Your actions were awful and so undeserving especially to an employee like me who followed the rules and showed up to work every day and even put up with all your ridiculous pettiness. Let’s see what your suck up “faithful “ employees think of you now. Thank you “supervisor” and company. You did me an enormous favor. Now I can remember what it like to work for a real company again just like the one I worked for before I had the misfortune of working at Alliance Health Documentation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)