Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My production went down and they whacked me HARD. - Beat

Posted: Sep 15th, 2017 - 8:48 am In Reply to: AHD - Karmalita

I was a solid producer of minimum 7500 per week and then that fell to 6000 and below. So, they cut my pay. Never mind the fact that I have never fallen below 99% on my QA reviews.

My production tanked because in all the years I have worked for them, suddenly I am in a spot where I am hardly ever getting the same dictator twice in a shift, have the most difficult to understand dictators I have ever had, let alone from the same facility, sometimes having to toggle back and forth between different EHR systems entirely.

But that's not their fault (insert sarcasm) and so punishment must be exacted.

I used to love my job and felt very lucky to be working for such a great company. Now every day I get nauseous because no matter how hard I work, the lines are just not coming and the stress is taking its toll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)