Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Alliance Health Documentation - Bangor, Maine - Let Karma bite you

Posted: Sep 9th, 2017 - 10:43 am In Reply to: What is the worst company you've ever worked for ? - MEMT

This is a horrible company to work for. They micromanage their employees. You will never see any merit raise or any other kind of raise. Cheap wads. Management is rude and condescending, scatterbrained and very cowardly. They constantly run out of work and when they do, it's your problem not theirs. What a superb way to make a line count, NOT. They have been asking volunteers to take the day off, without pay of course, because of low work. And whatever you do, don't document anything about running out of work because you will be told about it. I have been with this company a little over a year and I think I've had enough of their pettiness. Time to move on. Gooood riddens!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)