Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

Nuance is probably hiring - Jellybean

Posted: Sep 7th, 2017 - 5:44 pm In Reply to: New transcriptionist - Ilene Graebner

I think you can probably if not easily get a job at Nuance Transcription because they hire newbies if the newbie has MT training. You also have an advantage of being hired at Nuance because you live in Georgia, I believe. (I Googled Ashworth College and saw that it's in Georgia.) The reason being a resident of Georgia is an advantage is because the minimum wage is only $7.25 there. This is unlike California where minimum wage is about 3 dollars more, which is why all California residents were laid off last year (though the company won't admit that).

I worked at Nuance for about 5 years before getting laid off and I was fresh out of online MT school called MTEC, which was considered a top school for medical transcription. I had no work experience, however, yet got a job just like that at Nuance before California minimum wage became higher.

Oh, last but not least, don't expect to make more than minimum wage or $10 an hour at best even if you're fast and accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)