Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance Layoffs - sweatshopworker

Posted: Sep 16th, 2016 - 11:42 am

Just got an email from "VP" with the "tip of the day."  Here's one of many people that are not needed, can be done away with and we could be paid what we are worth and deserve.  The layers and layers of bullsh#t employees that aren't needed is mind boggling.  The Enrich silliness, the FIESA, the glorified babysitters.  When I started working at home for Transcend, there was ONE boss, that was it.  We don't need babysat, I have bills to pay, of course I'm going to work.  If somebody doesn't, then fire them.  We are all intelligent professionals who do not need FIESA'd to death, which is a guise to pay less.  Pay us what we are worth and deserve, get rid of the countless people you don't need, you'll have happy, dedicated, productive employees. Such an easy concept if the only motivation wasn't corporate GREED.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)