Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree with your boss - noname

Posted: Jun 27th, 2016 - 11:58 am In Reply to: I agree with your boss. I know that the trend in MT - KTMT

The dictators do NOT set the rules where we work, the MTSOs do and the higher ups interpret those rules the way they want to. We are NOT allowed to think. We have been told over and over we cannot guess and if we have a question on anything, we have to send it to QA. If we have the gumption to think and figure things out, we get in trouble for ASSUMING; if we don't assume and leave blanks, what happened to the OP is what ends up happening. We CANNOT win.

You must work somewhere that thinking is allowed. Where the OP must work and where I work, it's not allowed. You get your butt chewed if you do something, you get your butt chewed if you don't. As I said, we CANNOT win!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)