Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You hit the nail on the head. I was making bank - on the grid with good dictators or pretty good

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 10:05 am In Reply to: Nuance puts one under - BMMT

I did well on the grid for about a year...too well. They began taking my accounts/doctors away and giving me cr** until they had me below minimum wage. The accounts, we were told, were going away "and we could not go with them." I discovered they were sending these accounts to different USA companies. This would be because the accounts were USA only. These other companies paid 7 cpl.

But now I am wondering if that is the overall plan, for Nuance to send what they can to India and other low paying countries and sub out the rest to USA companies as IC work. That way they could manage to not be directly involved in the day-to-day operation and Federal laws of minimum wage, yet still reap profits? Disclaimer...above paragraph is just speculation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)