Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I work for one - Nuance ambulatory care

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 8:59 pm In Reply to: I believe there are many, mary companies used - by the N to sub out work

Last December the small company I work for took over Ambulatory Care and some clinics for Nuance. We work in Emdat and lost our big account which was a honey. In the beginning we had a ton of work, and now that seems to be dwindling. I am wondering if Nuance is bypassing us and sending some of the work to India as well.

We went from 8 cpl as ICs to 7 cpl and 4 cpl for voice, which the goal was, all voice, no straight transcription. Gawd forbid they should have to pay us 7 cpl.

So you are all correct in assuming that Nuance is doing exactly what you suspect. They are subbing out and just collect the money. What a racquet and from what I read here, none of those MTs who worked on ambulatory care were offered to go with the other company; in fact, it just disappeared on them, no explanation at all. Again this company is the devil in disguise!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)